• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Batman: Case of The Slave Trainer (F-F) Part III

CrazyTickler

TMF Expert
In chapter II Gretchen took sadistic pleasure in tickling the feet of GCPD det. Ellen Yin and Yin has picked GHS Basketball Star Stephanie Miller to take her place at being tickled and meanwhile The Batman had another encounter with Catwoman and Black Hand was informed by an operative that Catwoman has been captured.

This chapter will be riddled with suprise guests

Chapter III

As Gretchen slowly began to advance towads Stephanie she said "Finally I get to tickle the amazon huge feet." This made Stephanie both scared and uncomfortable since she was very ticklish and insecure about the size of her feet as she slowly began taking her socks off.

Gretchen slowly pelled off her socks she was amazed at her feet "My, my what big feet you have. Your feet are way bigger than mine." Gretchen teased as she pulled off her last sock.

Gretchen was totally taken aback by her feet as she looked at her toes she noticed her toes nails were painted light blue and she commented "Wow you toes are so cute just like the dark skinned one's unpainted toes nails and little foot's light violent toe nails." (sorry I didn't mention it in chapter two) And then in an serious tone she slowly began moving her fingers towards Stephanie's feet.

Meanwhile at the GCPD

"Bennet, Prez get asses in here now!" Chief Rojas shouted both Bennet and Perez entered his office and sat down. "So what results haye you two got yet?" Rojas asked "On what Chief?" asked Prez "Have you got any information on the missing women?" Rojas responed angry at the response.

"My doctor advised me aganist stress and we have to put our trust in a vigilante." Rojas said squeezeing his stress doll. "Chief is there anything else you wanted?" Prez asked looking a little worried.

"I have decided to assign you two some additional help." Rojas said "Bennet, Prez meet Montoya and Bullock. Now you four go and get results and or bring me this Batman."

Meawhile in the Gotham Airport

Two people has just got off of a plane "(sigh) Well here we are Smallville Gotham City" the woman said walking into the terminal accompanied by a large man with glasses. "Lois, we should go and check into an hotel and start gathering notes for the interview with Bruce Wayne." Clark said grabbing there bags.

"We have to be careful you herd the stories of "The Batman" right Lois?" Clark asked

"Look, Smallville I'm a big girl I can take care of myself." Lois said while they got into the cab to the hotel they reserved before leaving Metropolis.

In The Unknown Part of the City

Gretchen than said "Now lets skip the formalities and begin shall we?" as her sharp, and long finger nails began to slowly began to dance up and down her soles.

Stephanie tried with all her might not to laugh but her will was slowly being defeated and cute little giggles began coming out "heheheheheh,hahahahahcome on stophahahahhahehaehae." all Gretchen did was keep on tickling.

After a few minuets she stopped and said "You know I have been selfish to my sisters not letting them have any fun."

In the Hotel Room

After Lois finished taking an shower she walked out in a towel wrapped around her head and body. Clark could not help but notice her french manicure and pedicure, and Clark asked "Lois, so your meeting this guy for lunch?." Clark asked watching the news.

"Look it's nice to know that you care about me Smalliville, but like I said before I am a big girl but if you insist you can come along you can" Lois said. putting her clothes on in the bathroom.

Meanwhile in Wayne Manor

Bruce Wayne was sound asleep when his butler Alfred came in and opened his curtins and said "Raise and shine Master Bruce you have a date with Miss. Lois Lane."

Afred than said "I took the liberty of prepating your suit for you." After a shower and breakfast he left to meet his guests.

In The Unknown Part of the City

Gretchen had stoped tickling and Eva, Violet, and Myca came walking in and she said "Pick any except little foot we will save her for later." And the three started smiling and Charlie, Ellen, and Stephanie began to get scared knowing whats to come next as they removed Katie from the room.

End of Part III (alot more tickling to come next chapter promise, oh and Superman! later)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back