• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The China Papers M/M/M...

Madam_Tickles

TMF Novice
Wilhelm looked out the window of his cell, wondering when Fu Manchu would send for him. Wilhelm was sneaking around Manchu's castle. looking for eveidence to bring Manchu to justice when one of Manchu's guards walked in on him. Wilhelm pulled his gun out, but was hit from behind and knocked out.

When he woke up, he found himself in this cell. Wilhelm knew full well that anyone who is caught by Fu Manchu is brutally tortured for information, usually by Manchu's henchmen. Wilhelm shivered at the thought of beng tortured. The last spy that Manchu had tortured, ended up in Barstow Insane Asylem, fearing every odd sound he heard.

Wilhelm sat down on his bed, waiting... just waiting for his fate to be sealed.He started to doze off when he heard footsteps on the hard cement floor of the prison. A guard came and unlocked the door and poked at Wilhelm to wake up. Wilhelm giggled as the guard poked him with his boney fngertip. Wilhelm sat up and looked at the guard and rubbed where he had been poked. The guard sat down next to Wilhelm and slid his fingertip inside Wilhelm's shirt and stroked his belly button, making Wilhelm jump and giggle again.

The guard stood Wilhelm up and tied his hands behnd him and pushed him out of the cell and into the hallway. He was taken down to a hallway where they turned and went into a small room.

Manchu was there, waiting for Wilhelm to be brought in. the guard immediately whispered in Manchu's ear. A smile flashed across his face as the guard whispered to him.

Manchu had Wilhelm brought close to him. "Why were you sneaking around my house? I offered you hospitality and this is how you repay me?" Wilhelm stood his ground and looked Manchu in the eye. "I wasn't looking for anything"

Manchu paced impatiently. "You know i have the means to make you talk. My interrigators are experts in torture. I can have you flogged, branded, nails pulled out one by one.. all painful. But I think I will use something better on you."

Manchu had Wilhelm stripped naked. He smiled and walked close to Wilhelm. "I can torture you and never leave a mark on you, yet you will tell me anything I want to know. Are you ticklish?"

Wilhelm shivered at the mere mention of tickling. It was his one weakness. He was so ticklish that he had to be removed from interrigation class until he could compose himself.

Wilhelm didn't answer and didn't look at Manchu. Manchu clapped andhad his guards tie Wilhelm in a chair and lock his feet into stocks.Then Manchu removed his shirt and sat bare chested at Wilhelm's feet. The guard whispered in Manchu's ear. He waved the guard away.

"Now then.. Wilhelm, are you ready to tell me what you were looking for?" Wilhel spat at Manchu. "I'll never talk, no matter how much you tickle me!!"

Manchu smiled and begain tickling the bottoms of wilhelm's bare feet. Wilhelm began giggling immediately and tried to move his feet away . Manchu's nails were long and pointed, good for tickling. He ran them up and down Wilhem's bare feet, tickling his soles and moving to his arches. Wilhelm threw his head back and laughed loudly. He struggled and thrashed about in the chair. Then Manchu, seeing that Wilhelm wasn't telling him anything, took the tip of his beard and began tickling between Wilhelm's toes. Wilhelm wiggled his toes furiously and giggled loudly as the touch of Manchu's soft beard tickled worse than feathers. He pulled and thrashed about. but couldn't break free. Manchu, who was extremely ticklish himself, felt his skin tingling ticklishly and shivers going up his spine. Manchu's control over his ticklish nature was weakening, as it became eveident that he wasn't going to break Wilhem so easily. Manchu stopped and had Wilhem brought back to his cell. When the room was empty, Manchu began giggling as his ticklishness took over. He walked to his private quarters and summoned his persoanl tickler, a westener by the name of Rogue. rogue was a Master tickler and had studied in the Forbidden City's Tickling Academy.

Rogue quietly entered the room and saw Manchu sitting on the futon. He sat down next to Manchu and began to gently tickled his sides and ribs. Manchu began laughing and wriggled at the other man's touch.

Rogue stopped and looked at Manchu. "So.. this westerner is.. difficult to break? So difficult that you cannot control your urges?" Manchu looked at him eye to eye. He stood up and walked away from the couch. "This Wilhelm ...he knows something about my operations.. and yes.. as ticklish as he is.. I am having trouble breaking him. That is why I cannot control my own urge for a good tickling! You know how insanely ticklish I am. That is why I keep you close. Should my secret get out... I would be ruined!"

Rogue was standng next to Manchu and whispered in his ear... "Youhave nothing to worry about , my Lord Manchu. I know what you need!" Rogue slid his hands around Manchu's waist, fingertips tickling his sensitive skin. MAnchu giggled and twisted away from Rogue.

Rogue gently grabbed Manchu and laid him on the couch. He tied his arms at the wrists and pulled them over his head. Then he tied his bare feet in place. Rogue sat next to Manchu's belly and began stroking Manchu's pale colored ribs. Manchu began giggling and wigging to avoid those deadly fingers. Manchu began giggling, did not struggle to get away from Rogue's fngers. rogue workled his fingertips in Manchu's lower sides, making him pull hard at his ropes, his laughter turnig loud and high pitched with each tickling touch.

As Rogue tickled Manchu, he spoke to him softly. "I know what you need M'Lord Manchu. I know where your softest spots are, the ones that get you giggling." Manchu laughed even harder as Rogue spoke to him. Then Rogue took a feather and began stroking backand forth along his Master's inner thighs. Manchu giggling harder and stretcehd his long body. His manhood jumped to life s the feather tickled dangerously close.

"No.. No.. Rogue... Don't bring me to completion... NOt until I have broken Wilhelm. Then you may have your way with me." Rogue looked at Manchu and stopped the feathering. "As yu wish M'Lord."

Rogue helped Manchu up or the couch and helped him dress. Manchu was still feeling his ticklish urges, but he knew how he would break Wilhelm.

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back