• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anime Only Forum

1golfer

TMF Master
I would like to suggest a forum where only anime and other computer and manually generated cartoon characters could get together and discuss their feelings, without the intrusion of humans.

Ive not seen one post from Olive Oyl, the Care Bears, the TMNTs, or any of the multitude of characters who tickle or get tickled and may want to talk about it.

Face, they are typecast, and rarely, if ever, get to leave their pre-constructed worlds. Maybe such a forum would allow the to more freely express their feelings, fantasies, hopes and dreams.

We always tell them where to go, what to do, what to say, etc. They need their own voice.

Would this work Mods?

The TMF had an anime forum for some time. It was under utilized. So it was folded into the main art forum. I have not seen a change in the amount of anime posting to warrent trying again at this time.

Myriads

Ive not seen one post from Olive Oyl, the Care Bears, the TMNTs, or any of the multitude of characters who tickle or get tickled and may want to talk about it.

Maybe they created their own board already...Im sure you can reach the Care Bears by PM on GoogleTalk or something.

Myriads said:
The TMF had an anime forum for some time. It was under utilized. So it was folded into the main art forum. I have not seen a change in the amount of anime posting to warrent trying again at this time.

Myriads

Well played, good sir!

:cool2:

So that's what happened!

Myriads said:

Myriads

I wondered what had happened to it, thanks for the info. Hopes one day it will come back.

Even though this was a while ago... this guy got nothing but serious answers when it seems blatantly obvious that he's making a sarcastic joke. From what I could tell, it was never about having an anime forum; it was a spin off of the stupid women/men only forum threads. Not that it's particularly funny.

Probably wasn't worth posting about it, but it seems a little wierd that I'd be the only one to pick up on it.

And you Speedbump missed the joke in my reply.

Alas, guess you didn't 'pick it up'.

Myriads

Myriads said:
And you Speedbump missed the joke in my reply.

Alas, guess you didn't 'pick it up'.

Myriads

Apparently not. You should probably tell better jokes.

I'm not well known for my sense of humor. So perhaps.

But simulated was amused. So it was functional for those who liked the ultra dry style. Good enough!

Myriads

My response was:

Maybe they created their own board already...Im sure you can reach the Care Bears by PM on GoogleTalk or something.

Your response is:

Even though this was a while ago... this guy got nothing but serious answers when it seems blatantly obvious that he's making a sarcastic joke. From what I could tell, it was never about having an anime forum; it was a spin off of the stupid women/men only forum threads. Not that it's particularly funny.

Probably wasn't worth posting about it, but it seems a little wierd that I'd be the only one to pick up on it.

Are you suggesting I think the Care Bears are real?

And no, you werent the only one to pick up on it.

;)

Myriads said:
I'm not well known for my sense of humor. So perhaps.
But simulated was amused. So it was functional for those who liked the ultra dry style. Good enough!
To be completely true, I thought you guys were being completely serious.
Well, except for the care bear things. Maybe they'd be classified as bestiality.
Not sure...

Why ppl keep confugin western and japan toons anyway?
I want my western toons back.

;)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back