• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Final Games, Quick Exit, Reflection, Epitaph, And, Last Minute Rescue

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys had come to the end of their season. Unlike in the previous year, when things were so joyous, this had been a season of tension, near divorce, and difficult decisions, and, October wouild prove to be a quick, and painful one.
The team opened their first round playoff series against the Mets. Game One featured Kate Hudson against Pedro Martinez. The Good Guys, although their bodies were in the playoffs, their minds were elsewhere, and they got creamed in Game One, dropping an 8-1 decision. In Game Two, there was a brief light, as Gil Bellows gave up four hits, and allowed a run, in a 4-1 win.
After an off day Thursday, Charlize pitched Game Three at Shea Stadium in New York, on Friday night. She did not fare well, as the Mets bashed her, and she lost, 6-3. Kate Hudson would go in Game Four, with the team facing elimination. She could not come through, giving up four runs in the opening inning, en route to a humiliating 9-3 loss. The team that had the year before, celebrated the ultimate, had been quickly dispatched of, in the first round. A somber group returned to Paradise, to the long, lonely winter.
During the day after elimination press conference, the team gathered at the ballpark, with the media, one last time, to dicuss and dissect the playoff loss. It was at this session, that a stunning announcement came. Mitch, haggard looking, from lack of sleep, and weary from the long season, stepped to the podium, and announced:" In the wake of this disappointment, and all the problems of this season, I feel it appropriate to now announce my retirement. I think the time is right, and it is best for me, and all involved" The announcement was met with gasps, as no one had expected this. The team was silent, and Naomi, with whom Mitch hadn't discussed this, was seething. She was silent during the drive home to their apartment, and then let Mitch have it:" Okay, buddy, now you have a big problem! You announce something as big as that, that affects both of us, our family, and the team, without even discussing it with me? How could you do that? How dare you, you cowardly son of a bitch! How dare you!" She said with huge emotion, her voice rising into a scream. "Me, a cowardly son of a bitch? I am about the bravest person I know, to have put up with the bullshit of this season, this team's bullshit, and your bullshit, for almost a quarter century!" Mitch shot back. "My bullshit? My bullshit? You miserable ungrateful prick! What kind of bullshit have I given you? What happened to a couple of weeks ago, and, oh, Nai, you're the only one I have, I love you so much, Nai?" Naomi shot back. "I do love you, and, if you love me, you'll know, it's time to say goodbye. I've had enough. I dont want to be here, or do this, anymore" Mitch said. "Fine, I can accept that, but, how about discussing it with me, to get my input? We are partners, for god's sake, so, act like it. Now, because you didnt discuss it with me, I feel like going to Lee, and signing a one year deal, to make you stay here with me, and watch us all play, after all the years and nights I sat home, while you were on the road" Naomi said. "That would be spiteful, and vindictive" Mitch replied. "Maybe, but you have no idea how fucking livid I am at you now. I told you, I am your rock. We dont have to love these people, or this team, but, if we can still play, we can still make a lot of money, and have a good life. You cant just discount that" Naomi said.
The next day, Lee Sniderman phoned the couple's apartment, and spoke to Naomi, wanting to know if Mitch was serious, or just upset, in the wake of the disappointment. Naomi, who was speaking to Lee on the phone, with Mitch in the room, said:" I dont know. He made a terrible mistake. I didnt even know about it. I, for one, am inclined to return. As for him, he can do what he wants" Naomi said, and hung up. Then, Naomi looked at him, with a look of stone:" You, mister, are going to have the most miserable winter known to man. I am going to make your life a living hell, until you come to your senses. The guest room is yours, until further notice. Do not touch me, or tickle me, or attempt to make love to me. If you so much as come near me, I swear to God, I will kick you in the balls, and file for divorce" Naomi said.
That winter was very tough. Naomi and Mitch remained under the same roof, sleeping in seperate bedrooms, going to counesling, that wasnt helping, and barely speaking to each other. In December, Naomi received a contract offer from the team via Federal Express mail, signed it, and returned it the same day. Then, Alan's assistant phoned Mitch, to offer him salary abritration, and a deal with the team, which would invariably include a raise. "Alan wants you back. We are willing to raise your salary, but, we would rather come to an agreement with you, so, come into the office, and we will draw up a contract"
The next day, Mitch and Naomi went into the team offices to meet with Alan. Alan put the contract out on the table:" We dont want you to retire. This contract includes a raise, with your option for the following season, at your discretion only. We are only asking for next year. Commit to us one more time. You were upset, and we get that, but dont retire in this way" Alan said. "Give me 24 hours to think about it" Mitch said. When the couple got back to the apartment, Naomi laid it out for Mitch:" Sign that contract, or tomorrow morning, I am filing for divorce" She said. Mitch looked at her with disbelief:" Blackmail? You dirty, fucking, bitch! You're going to blackmail me into staying!?" Mitch said, looking at her, feeling like he wanted to pack his bags, and leave. "I look at it this way. I have done so much for you. I gave up my life, to live here, have given you three kids, and a quarter century of my life. I give you my love, my body, tickling, my feet, and three beautiful offspring, to carry on our legacy. I am the most patient wife on the planet. You owe me, this one year" Naomi said. "We've said that in the past. So, fine, one year, but, I am warning you, if you dont live up to the agreement you just made, and you, ever, ever, do something like this again, next year, you wont have the chance to blackmail me, because I will file for divorce!" Mitch said, signing the contract, and walking out of the room.
In the meantime, of much less significance, the team held one last tickle party, on the night after the playoff loss. The featured lee would be Kate Hudson, who the team decided needed to be punished, after the two playoff bashings she had taken. She was tied, hands and feet to the bed, in a bra and panties, in the middle of the fetish club, as several doms entered. One female dom with long fingernails, began the tickle on Kate's neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEHE! NO! Working down, a male dom was next, tickling Kate on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she squealed:HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEEHE! Working down, a male and female dom took over, tickling Kate on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees, with fingers, causing her legs to buck:HEHEHEEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, one male and one female dom positioned themselves at Kate's feet, attacking them with fingers, feathers, electric toothbrushes, and ice, over her soles and toes. Kate went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEHE! PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOO! HEHEEEHEHEHEEHEHEHEEHEHEEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Kate was untied.
So, it had been a time of disappointment, uncertainity, and ultimatiums. Now, apparently, came one last season. How would it play out, and how would Mitch and Naomi's relationship be affected by the ultimatium she had given him? Those answers to come in the next season of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
WOW! I never saw half of that coming! Talk about raising the intensity. That story just redefined intensity. I can't wait to see what happens.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, and, yes, it did. Mitch has really had enough, and wants to leave. That isnt saying, that, say, maybe, a World Series win, and celebration, wouldnt change his mind. We'll have to see how next season plays out.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back