• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Monster (*/F)

shadow365

TMF Expert
Prologue

Alice Ramey was not popular. Not by any means. The beautiful girls at her University picked on her constantly, the cheerleaders, the dancers, all of them. She thought that she had escaped this type of cruelty when she graduated high school, but the immaturity followed her into the years beyond. The worst of all was Meghan Michaels. Megan was drop dead gorgeous and everything that Alice wanted to be. She had the popular friends and the most attractive boys begging her for one night of her company. She was the poster child for the college sex symbol.

Alice was walking home one night from the library as Meghan was hanging outside with some of her friends. Meghan began ridiculing Alice, pointing out the fact that she was flat-chested and not very attractive. Alice ran, crying all the way back to her dorm.

“How can anyone be so cruel,” Alice said aloud. “I wish something terrible would happen to her. Something really, really terrible.”

Darkness had settled in on the campus and there wasn’t a star in the sky. Silence hung like vines from an ancient building. But if you listened closely you could here a whisper on the wind:

“A spirit dark and cold now freed,
The Tickle Monster hears your plea
The cruelest torture, without end,
Alice Ramey will be avenged.”

Meghan stumbled home alone from yet another fraternity party where she was the center of attention. And why not, she was beautiful. Her long golden hair flowed like a waterfall down her shoulders. Her tanned skin was smooth and without a single imperfection. She was perfect, from her head to her cute little feet.

It was unusually cold for September. But Meghan could hardly tell because of her level of intoxication. She was wearing a spaghetti-strap tank top that accented her ample cleavage and a tiny short skirt that showed off her legs perfectly down to her ankle and then her tiny feet were accented by open toed heels that the quarterback bought her when she said she would date anyone who bought her Prada.

She had just turned the corner by the student union when she heard a voice so soft and alarming that her stomach turned.

“H-hello?” Meghan was scared out of her mind, wondering who was there and what they wanted. No reply came, and Meghan continued walking.

The quickest way back to her dorm was through the wooded area of campus and with it being so late all she could think about was bed. She cut through the woods. This, she would find, was a huge mistake.

Once she hit the middle of the woods she heard the same voice again.

“Who’s there? Who are you and what the fuck do you want,” Meghan’s anger had suddenly consumed her in her darkened state. Much to Meghan’s dismay, no reply came. She started to walk a bit further when she heard a noise. A new noise, not like the voice. There was a non-human like chanting coming from all around her. The words were words, yet they were unintelligible. Like a lost language, something that the average god fearing man may imagine demons to sound like.

“What the hell is going on?? Who is there?” Meghan whirled around to see if she could spot one of her pursuers but to no avail. The second she thought about running she felt something twirl around her ankle. She screamed thinking it was a snake she tried to kick it away, but it didn’t release its grasp. The same thing happened to her other ankle and then to her wrists. Once she got her bearing she realized what it was. Somehow the trees had bound her hand and foot and lifted her into the air about 10 inches and spread her like an X.

“What is going on? Please someone help!!” Meghan screamed.

“No help sssssssshall come, my dear.” A serpentine voice replied.

“Who’s there??” Meghan asked panicked.

A dark figure came looming out of the shadows. as it came closer, Meghan began to pick out details. The figure would have been attractive if it hadn’t been so terrifying. Long white hair hung down to its waist. Its eyes were a bottomless pool of black and the most terrifying part was the forked tongue that shuddered in and out of it’s mouth.

“Wait, you’re one of Average Alice’s friends??” Meghan asked.
”Sssssssilence.” Was the figures reply.

“What do you want from me?” Meghan pleaded.

“You shall ssssssssuffer.” With that, her assailant reached towards her with his hand and a single fingernail about 3 inches long tore down her tank top, splitting it in the middle and allowing her breasts to be exposed to the cool night air.

Then the creature reached up with both hands and began slowly dragging its nails around Meghan’s stomach and sides.

“Ww-what are you doing?? Stop that, it tickles. No, WAIT!! HAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE AHAHA OH GOD HEHEHEHE STOP IT.” The creature had begun kneading her rib cage with it’s cold icy fingers.

“HAHAHAHA OH GOD NO HAHAHAHAHAHA SOMEBODY HELP MEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!” Meghan was thrashing and bucking but her binds wouldn’t budge. The creature had moved on to her soft, shaven underarms and was dragging its fingers in slow circles making her enter body shake. It occasionally slipped a finger onto the side of her breasts making her squeal. The creatures hair had come alive and was twirling all over her exposed stomach.

“HAHAHAHAH OH GOD HAHAHAHAH I CAN”T TAKE IT HAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHSSSSSS.” The tortured girl slipped into silent laughter, her mouth was agape in agony when all of a sudden the tickling torment stopped and the creature was no where to be seen.

Meghan began to think that relief was in sight when something knocked both of her shoes off. She looked down and the creature had appeared beneath her. She tried to scream, but 10 nails began raking the soles of her soft, tiny feet and Meghan lost it.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA NO HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA NOT THERE HAHAHAHAH PLEASEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH GOOOODDDHAHAHAHA.” The creature continued its onslaught. Its hair was now sliding in between Meghan’s toes and the nails were working on the soles of her feet. Tears were streaming down Meghan’s face and she felt as if she was about to die. Then the un thinkable happened.

The creature’s forked tongue began to grow longer and it slithered up her thigh tickling as it went until if found its way to her moist, shaven womanhood. It began to tease the lips of her vagina and then slid in and out reaching the deepest depths of her sex. She was torn between sensations of agony and ecstasy. Her ticklish feet were still being tormented by the long nails of the creature but now this demon was using his tongue and had some how made it feel like a tornado against her clit. Her orgasm was building.

“HAHAHAHA mmmmm please hahaha let me cummmm hahahahaha.” The plea fell on deaf ears. The creature had vanished before Meghan had reached climax. The tormented cheerlead screamed into the night.

Epilogue

The next morning, Alice was walking to class as the paramedics were carrying a babbling Meghan Michaels to the ambulance, she was giggling and muttering incoherent words. Alice wondered what terrible fate had befallen this beauty but a smile of justice crept over her face.

As the paramedics were loading Meghan into the ambulance the driver looked at her and smiled. “Everything will be alright.” He said in a warm tone. And Meghan finally began to calm down.

Then he spoke again. “Everything will be jussssssst fine.” His eyes went black and when Meghan saw the forked tongue flicker out of his mouth, She began to scream again.

Wow...that story was just incredible! I loved it! And the epilogue was just awesome. Very nice work, shadow365. Keep it up!

Scinsor said:
Very cool story. It sounds kinda familiar though...

as far as that goes, the story was inspired by two things. An old episode of The Twilight Zone, and an old episode of the R.L. Stine T.V. show goosebumps.

Thanks for all the kind words.

This was a good story. Thanks for posting.

Though now I feel kind of bad. I yelled at someone in chat about being kind of demented for describing a scenario like this, but now that I see it written out, it's actually kind of cool.

interesting concept..and very well written...what twilight zone episode? i'm curious to know which one inspired you..ahh and what an ending..

Definitely interesting and suspenseful :) It's very reminicent of some horror stories that I read as a kid, leaving the ending up to your fertile imagination. Very well written.

That was incredible!

The proper words, as usual, fail me...but let's just go with incredible.

Amazing job dude yeah it completely held me in suspence bravo thanks for turning me on it next story please.

I am curious to know what episode of the twilight zone and goosebumps also,

Very nice.

Thankyou, so much, for using paragraphs. I notice a lot of writers latley are incredibly lazy and don't bother, some don't even use punctuation. When I enter a thread and see a whole bunch of words strung together without a single break I don't even bother with the first line. You are a rare and sadly dying breed, please continue writing in the same fashion.

The mark of a good story, I have often said, is that you leave the reader wanting more. I want more, a great deal more. I will be keeping an eye out for more tales under the name of shadow365.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back