• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Batman: Case of The Slave Trainer (FFF-FFF) Part IV

CrazyTickler

TMF Expert
The Joker, Punch and Judy, Catwoman, and Vicki Vale will make an apperance will post who they look in the show

In the last chapter Lois Lane accompanied by Clark Kent had just arrived in Cotham City to interview billionare Bruce Wayne. And Gretchen continued to tickle torture her "guests" and decided to let her sisters get in on the action.

And removed Katie Gonzales from the room.

Chapter IV

Bruce Wayne paced around nervously waiting for his guests to arrive at the agreed resturant when two people approached him and one tapped him on the shoulder.

"Mr. Wayne?" The woman asked Bruce turned arond a beautiful woman with long black hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a gold bluse and brown skirt with matching heels "Lois Lane I assume." Bruce saud holding his hand out. As Lois shook his hand the man in a blue suit cleared his throat and she said "Oh Bruce this is Clark Kent."

As they shook each Bruce noticed that he was alot stronger for a man his build. "Um, hello." Bruce said "Hi" Clark said. After the greetings they began eating when they herd some manical laughter "AHAHAHA I do love fancy resturants."

"The Joker" said Clark and Bruce at the same time. "I can't change into Batman right now" Bruce though to himself looking at Lois and noticing that Clark was gone.

The Joker began walking up and down making demands when suddenly a man appeared with a blue long-sleved shirt with a stylized "S" on his chest, a red pair of briefs over blue pants, with a yellow belt and a red cape. All the witnesses gasps.

Meanwhile in The Unknown Part of the City

Gretchen then said "The boss called me for a special assignment so I have to leave but remember take your time." and she as she left. "So is there any questions before we begin?" asked Eva.

"Yeah why are you working for this loser crime boss Black Hand?" Stephanie asked. The three women simply laughed and anwsered "Black Hand is no simple "crime boss" he is one of the most notorious smugglers in the underworld, he deals in drugs, weapons, and slaves."

With that Violet walked over to Charlie and pulled a chair next to her feet, Eva did the same with Ellen, and Myca sat at Stephanie's feet. Eva began to slowly tickle Charlie's soles Charlie began laughing instantly "HAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHAHAHEHEHAHAEHAEHEAHEAESTAPHAHAHAHA PLEASEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Violet just continued tickling and tickling as Charlie laughed and laughed.

Then Eva began to follow sit with Ellen even though she put up a strong resistance but was defeated and began laughing "NOO NOT AGAIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHESTAPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE PLEASE COME ON STOP THIS IS TORTURE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE."

Myca than began to slowly trace up and down Stephanie much larger soles and she began to laugh "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS NOT RIGHTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHE." bur Myca just keep on tickling and teased her by saying "My, my your feet are SO Huge and So TICKLISH kootie, kootie, koo."

All girls were laughing and beging as they continued to tickle there feet. Charlie was the first to crack and pass out, then Stephanie, Yin held out held the longest but passed out

At Black Hand's hidden Hideout

Gretchen walked up to Black Hand who acknowlegde her presence as he poured themselves a drink and lit a cigarette.

"Your here, that special assignment I had told you about is as following there is three ropertors poking in my bussiness. there names are Summer Gleeson, Lois Lane, and Vicky Vale. And I trust you made our guest Miss. Kyle or Catwoman comftable?" Black Hand said drinking.

"Yes sir I'll have #1 pick up our reporters and I'll prepare for there arrival and in the meantime I'll start to entertain our Tigress and det. Breannan." Gretchen said getting ready to leave.

As Gretchen was leaving Black Hand stopped her and they kissed then he asked "Do, you think I'm a monster?" he asked looking right into her emerald green eyes and running his hands through her blonde hair.

Gretchen than anwsered "No, you may violate the law doing what you do but you have supported conutless charities under assumed aliases and you give just about 30% of the money you make daily to orpanges across the globe and help in Africa." "By the way what is your real name? You never told us" asked Gretchen

"Salvatore, Salvatore DeCosta" Black Hand anwsered and then they tuned out the lights and began kissing once more.

At The Resturant

The Joker began laughing "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH THATS THE BEST YOU GOT? BATS HAS A BETTER GET UP THAN YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEEHEHE."

"Punch, Judy take care of blue boy." The Joker said. Punch walked up to Superman and punced him and held his hand in pain. Superman quickly disposed of Punch, Judy and The Joker and flew away "Wow" Bruce said.

"Wow indeed" said Lois suddenly Superman came over to Lois and Bruce and Lois asked "What are you doing here?" Superman said "A Friend asked me to come here and keep an eye things from a far." with that he flew away and Bruce though to himself "Something is familiar about him no but what if."

Than Clark reappeared "Where were you Smalliville you just missed Superman." said Lois "Ah man of all the times to go to the bathroom." Clark said.

"I'll bet" Bruce though to himself

Mean In the Unknown Part of the City

After all the tickling had stoped the three girls passed out "Let's go get the swimmer and her friend" Eva said. "But shouldn't we wait for Gretchen?" asked Violet. "Not nessecary I called her and she said go a head." As they left they gave all three girls's feet a quick little tickle as they left.

At Black Hand's Hideout

Catwoman came awoke and found herself with out her costume but in an prison like uniform and she saw a guard standing at the door and found her arms held high above her head in shackles and her bare feet placed in heavey wooden stocks. And she looked and saw missing GCPD det. Krista Brennan in the same position and struggling.

Krista always wanted to be a detective, ever since her father was gunned down by crime boss Lew Moxon.

Krista was always very ticklish, when her father was still alive they would have "tickle wars" which her and her mother would always lose to her father and her brother Zach

"Ah your awake you were one tough woman to bring down Miss. Kyle. You put a great deal of us in the hospitial." The guard said watching her struggle.

"Boy I hope you two aren't ticklish." he said "Why, what does that have to do with anything?" Krista asked looking confused

"You will soon see." said Grecthen walking in and telling the guard to leave as he did she said "Now is first The Cat or the Cop?" she asked with a grin

Krista gulped knowing she was very ticklish. But Selina, however said with confidence "Bring it on."

End of Part IV (Superman & Batman will meet next chapter and team up Catwoman and Krista gets the tickling of a lifetime next chapter, going to work on "Meta-Brawl" series Later!)

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back