• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Somber Season, Wanting Out, Opening Day Downer, And How To Survive?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Tensions between Mitch and Naomi escalated as the winter progressed. Now, instead of merely hating her, Mitch began to really hate his life. The thought of another season, and the road, with the travel, his teammates at odds with him, and the tiresome life of baseball, was just too much to bear. The four months between the time of the end of the playoffs, and the beginning of spring training, were supposed to be restful ones, but, for Mitch, the inner turmoil of just wanting to get out, overwhelmed him.
During that winter, Mitch kept to himself, trying to avoid his teammates, tickling functions, and other activities that reminded him of the Paradise Island Good Guys, tickling, and the tickling club the team belonged to. Mitch, in his real life, wasnt getting any tickling, because, he and Naomi were sleeping in seperate bedrooms, hadnt had sex for months, and were barely speaking to each other. In reality, it was possible that the Good Guy right fielder was being selfish, and expecting too much. After all, a woman who had given up her life for him, was asking for one year of his life. The home games the next year wouldnt be so much to bear, but, oh, those road games, with the hecklers, the plane and bus rides to different cities, the team hotels, the different types of food, the unpredictable sleeping habits. Mitch just couldnt bear to think of another season of all that.. unless..
Shortly before spring training opened, Mitch, whose relationship with Naomi was basically in the tank, sat down with her one night, to have a serious discussion. "I realize you are going to think I am audacious for saying this, but, what would you think if I asked you to join me on the road this year? I know you dont get paid to do such. Just travel with me, so that we can be together" Mitch suggested. Naomi let out a long sigh:" So that we can fight, 162 nights a year, instead of 81" "Okay, Naomi, so what do you want to do then? We dont make love, we dont sleep together, we are at odds with our teammates, I hate my life, and the thought of another season, so what the fuck is the answer then?" Mitch asked, in an exasperated tone. "I dont know" She replied. "Would you consider the idea of.. an open marriage, and then, we'll seperate and divorce at the end of next season, so that we play out the season, and then do it?" Mitch asked. "Sure, so that we can be the center of attention all year, as the press follows us around from place to place, to see who each of us is fucking. Sheer genius, Mitchell" Naomi said, sarcastically. "Okay, so then what is the answer?" Mitch asked. "Just play out the damn season, earn your money, and accept the fact that baseball is a job. If your teammates dont like you, fuck them. Maybe you dont like them either. Focus in on your personal life, and stop being so fucking unhappy all the time. Geez, you are like a manic depressant" Naomi shot back. "Okay, fine, so, what about us? Do we go on as we have, sleeping in seperate bedrooms, and leading seperate lives? I am willing to overlook the fact that you basically put a gun to my head, to sign this year's contract, but, after all you've done for me over a quarter century, I am willing to overlook that, if, we work on our marriage, and care enough to save it, because, next season, whether we stay in Paradise, move to the states, or Australia, it will just be us, and we have to compensate for that, so, this season is about one last round of baseball, one last shot at a title, and then, healing, for ourselves, and the future, and forty years after this" Mitch said.
With all the uncertainity hanging over them, the team opened the season on a cool, overcast, 70 degree day in Paradise, with a stiff wind blowing, against the Mets. Mitch and Naomi, and especially Mitch, after having commiserated with their teammates in every other offseason, had distanced themselves from the crowd during that offseason, and felt a bit of tension as they entered the clubhouse. Kate Hudson didnt get things off to a good start, when she asked the couple upon arrival:" So, are we going to be baseball players this year, and have no drama from you two, like that stupid posting on the team message board?" She asked sarcastically. "You know what, Kate, this is the beginning of a very long season, we dont have to start it this way. That was a bad foot to get off on" Mitch said, annoyed, and walked away. The game, as it turned out, didnt go any better, as Kate was hit for nine runs, in three innings, and the crowd's mood turned ugly very early, as the Good Guys were handed a 9-4 defeat. A great way to start a season, with the goal of winning a title. At that point, as Mitch showered, he didnt give a shit if the Good Guys didnt win a title. Maybe, if they didnt, he could convince Naomi to retire in peace, and not have the threat of another season hung over his head.
The next day, on opening day two, was five degrees warmer, and partly sunny, as Gil Bellows took the hill. That day, the Good Guys looked like the Good Guys. Mitch hit a homer, and Bellows pitched eight shutout innings, with eight strikeouts, in a 4-0 win. Charlize Theron took the ball the following day, and, if nothing else, kept the team in the win column, allowing one run in six innings, as the Good Guys won, 4-1.
Thursday was an off day. The couple showed up to counesling that day, not even sure why they were there: "Why the fuck are we even here? When was the last time we made love, Naomi? Six months ago?" Mitch ranted. "I dont remember" Naomi said. "I do, it was right after the playoffs ended. Every day, I see my wife, parading around our apartment, in skimpy nighties, and bare feet, and I cant even do anything with her, because our marriage is like shit" Mitch lamented. "If you stopped blaming me for everything, and stopped feeling so sorry for yourself, maybe we could solve this" Naomi said. "How about this? How about tonight, when we get home, you let me sleep with you, and we do it. With our relationship in the tank and all, we just do it" Mitch said. Naomi sighed:" No". "Okay, fine, tell you what, since you wont have sex with me, and I need it, next time I go away, how about I find some groupies on the road, and fuck them, since you wont fuck me, for what reason I dont know!" Mitch said, his voice rising into a shout. "If you did that, it would be the end, and I'd have reason to divorce you, for adultery" Naomi replied. "Then get the log you have stuck up your ass out of your ass, and give me what a wife gives her husband, damn you, because, I wont be able to take much more of this, not with all the tension I'm feeling. I'm going to leave, Naomi, I swear, I am going to leave, the baseball team, the site, the tickling community. World Series or bust, I am done, after this season, I just dont care anymore. Now, the question is, whether or not you and I will still be a team, when I take my final bow, in October" Mitch said. "Tell you what, seperate rooms, until Tuesday, and then the last two nights, I'll give it to you, before you go away" Naomi offered. "Okay" Mitch replied.
Atlanta came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound, and lost, 1-0. Rachel Leigh Cook got hit hard on Saturday, losing a 6-4 decision. Kate Hudson opposed John Smoltz on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. Both pitchers were on top of their games, shutting out the other team for eight innings. Finally, in the ninth, Center Fielder Burns hit a homer, in a 1-0 win.
Houston entered Paradise on Monday , in the last series of the homestand. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night. He threw well, but the Good Guys didnt hit, losing 2-1. Charlize Theron took the ball on Tuesday, and allowed but two runs over seven innings, in a 3-2 win. After the game that night, when the couple got home, they went into their bedroom, where Naomi dropped her nightgown, and showed Mitch her body:" Remember this" Mitch's breath caught in his throat:" Why do you have to be so damn beautiful? I see you like that, and, it makes me forget what hell we've been through the last seven months. It just gives me an erection, and makes me want to fuck you" Mitch said. "First off, I'm not beautiful. Second, if you want to fuck me, that's what I am here for" Naomi said. The couple did make love, with just a bit of tickling. It felt awkward, and, as Mitch looked back, since Naomi had made "the decision" about the baby, he traced back that things really had never been right between them since. He didnt know if this would put them back together, or if it was just a temporary lull.
In the meantime, the Good Guys finished the homestand against Houston on a warm, dry, 82 degree Wednesday afternoon, in front of a sellout. Neve Campbell was on the mound, and pitched six shutout innings. The Good Guys got only two runs, but, it was enough, in a 2-0 Good Guy win, that completed a six and three homestand. For the couple, it wasnt known if the lovemaking was just an act of the calendar, or if progress had been made. They made love on Wednesday night too, but, how it all played out, would have to be seen.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday tickle party. The featured lee would be the very ticklish, and admittedly very wimpy, Rachel Leigh Cook. In keeping with accordance to try and remain in the background, Mitch decided that he would not participate in that week's party. If the lee was one he had tickled before, he decided he would pass. If it was someone new, he might join in, but, with all the tension, he didnt want to commiserate any more than he had to. The tickle of Miss Cook, meanwhile, began on her neck with fingers, as her head moved, and the giggles began:HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEEHEHEEEHEHEHEHEEEH! Moving down, second baseman Russell was next, tickling Rachel on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she squealed:HEHEHEEHEHEHEEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEHE! Working down, Center Fielder Ed Burns was next, attacking Rachel's hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, causing bucking and squealing:HEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEE! Finally, left fielder Dawson took the feet, tickling Rachel's feet with fingers, feathers, and electric toothbrushes, over her soles and toes. Rachel went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE TICKLE! I GIVE UP! NOOOO! HEEEHEHEEEHEHEHEEEEHEHEHEE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Rachel was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi did drive Mitch to the airport, so that he could catch the flight to La Guardia Airport in New York: "It was a rough first homestand, but, hopefully we are back in the saddle. We will keep working on it, and we will get through the season. Go, play the best you can, and I will be here when you come home" Naomi said.
So, it had been a very rough first homestand, with tension, inner turmoil, and strife. Now, came the first ten day road trip. How would Mitch deal with the season, and how would his marriage get back on track? Those answers to come in the next segment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well things seemed to go from bad to worse. I'm not even sure if there is a light at the end of this proverbial tunnel. I'm curious to see how the usually resilient Mitch bounces back from this one. Another great story and I look forward to the next.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated, as always. Yes, things did go from very bad, to even worse. It will be interesting to see if the lovemaking at the end of the homestand, signifies any light, or just a temporary lull in the battles.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, probably tomorrow.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back