• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can Someone please help

CrazyTickler

TMF Expert
I really (and I mean really) need help on my aborted "Meta-Brawl" Marvel vs. DC project. I pretty much have the two main Characters but in terms of match up and other characters im stumped. It would be really appreciated if some one gave me some help.

You need help? I'm your man!
And tomorrow, after my hangover, you can tell me more!

Thank You

Thank you Sinsor, you just made my day! I'll lay it out for you tomorrow

Here's what I got

Roulette teams up with Sebastian Shaw (Hellfire club) and they arrange with the help of Ra's Al Goul and the Kingping to kidnap and implant various superheroines with mind control to fight and tickle each other until one submits.

My first match was going to be Rouge vs. someone from DC. I have like four matches per chapter: Elektra vs. Catwoman, Mary Marvel vs. someone from Marvel, Power Girl vs. someone from Marvel and so on and so forth.

But sometimes it Marvel vs. DC, Marvel vs. Wildstorm, DC vs. Wildstorm, Marvel vs. Aspen, ect.

Your input on this and help would be appericiated

Well, I'm not much of a superhero comic fan, but I can offer some input. I guess the only person in DC who could handle Rogue would be Superman, but I can see that you're going for an f/f thing. In that case, I would recommend Supergirl, since she has the same powers as Superman. Mary Marvel could go up against Ms. Marvel (so many Marvels!) and Powergirl could fight Scarlet Witch or someone pointless like that. Also, I think you should include Venom in one of the tickling scenes. That tounge of his could make a seriously good tickle tool! Well, thats what I've got for now. If you need any other help, just let me know!

Thakns Man

Thanks man That really helps but just realize can't use Supergirl and Mary Marvel because they are underage

Last edited:
CrazyTickler said:
Thanks man That really helps but just realize can't use Supergirl and Mary Marvel because they are underage

I think that's arguable. I've used both characters in a story posted here and no one's said a thing about it.

As for Rogue, if you're following the current comics, she has Sunfire's powers now instead of Ms. Marvel's, which might change the matchups a little.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back