• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Linda's revenge (Part 1 of the long awaited sequel)

ViperGTS

This is just part one.

Linda’s Revenge

Ashley sat alone at her usual booth at the “Sixpence”, a popular bar near where she lived. She sipped her Miller Lite slowly. It was still almost full, as she had just gotten it from the waitress.
She had been there for an hour now, and was depressed as usual. Her fetish had kept from two important things: a good job (she always would inadvertently expose her love of tickling in an inappropriate way and wind up getting fired) and a lover (she was lesbian, and couldn’t find any other women who weren’t freaked out by tickling). She currently was 22 and worked at the Sixpence as a waitress herself, and spent most of her time there.
About 20 minutes later, after she had downed her beer, the waitress came over and set down another. “What is it, my birthday?” Ashley said. “The woman over there bought it for you.” said the waitress, and pointed to a girl, barely 21, sitting at the bar. As if on cue, she turned around and looked Ashley square in the eyes. Her heart fluttered. “Jesus Christ!” she thought, overjoyed. “She is gorgeous!!!” The girl stood up and walked, provocatively swaying her hips, towards Ashley. She was gorgeous: 5'6", perfect figure, long blond hair. When she reached the table, she said, “Is anybody sitting here?” Her voice was melodious, with harmonies all it’s own to Ashley’s ears. “Um...n-no, noone is sitting there at the moment...” she stammered. She couldn’t believe that she was being approached by such a drop dead gorgeous girl! She shook with excitement, trying to keep herself contained. The girl sat across from Ashley.
“So, what’s your name?” the girl said. “I’m Katherine.” “A-Ashley,” she said, “nice to meet you.” They began to chitchat, and after just a few minutes, Ashley felt as though she had known this girl forever.
Ashley’s beer was soon gone, and she motioned for the waitress to bring two more, one for her and one for Katherine. “Thank you,” said Katherine. Ashley pulled out a pocket mirror while the waitress was pouring the drinks, and noticed that here makeup was clearly smudged around her left eye. “Excuse me,” she said, blushing, “I’ll be right back.” She ran off to the restroom to fix her makeup.
The waitress dropped off the two beers and walked away. “Finally” said Katherine, “I thought I’d never get the chance.” She looked around to make sure no one was watching, and quickly slipped a small pill into Ashley’s beer. It fizzed for about 2 seconds, then disappeared completely, having dissolved.
Ashley came back a minute later. She sat and sipped her beer. “So, can I ask you a personal question?” she said, getting nervous. “Sure, go ahead” Katherine said. “Um...are you a, uh....lesbian?” Ashley asked. “Well, not really, but I try to keep an open mind.” was Katherine’s reply. Ashley felt as though she could ask these questions because she already felt very close to her. “Do you have any fetishes?” “What do you mean?” Katherine asked, stalling, buying time. Ashley sipped her beer again and felt a little lightheaded. “Um, I mean like, weird stuff, you know, stuff like that...” she said cautiously. “Oh, like bondage and things?” Ashley brightened up immediately. “Yeah, like that!” She suddenly felt very strange, and her vision began to blur. She couldn’t understand why. “Honey, are you okay?” Kat asked. “You look flushed.” “Yeah, I’m....” She didn’t finish her sentence. She stood up and stumbled to the door. “Hey where are you going?” Kat called. “Home, I don’t feel very good....” “ You don’t look too good either. Come on, I’ll take you home. Where do you live?” Kat led Ashley out the door and to her car. “1901 Glenwood Drive” she said weakly. As Kat put her in the car, she passed out.

Ashley awoke slowly, as if in a dream. She was laying on her bed. She had a pounding headache, and reached up to put her hand to her head. She soon realized that this was impossible. Her arms her tied down to the headboard! She opened her eyes but could see nothing. She was also blindfolded. She tried to move some other body part, anything, but couldn’t....she was immobilized by what felt like stockings, tying her arms above her head to the headboard and her ankles to the bed posts at the foot of the bed. She was spread eagled. She also felt that her midsection was also held firmly to the bed by several stockings knotted together and wrapped around the mattress, holding her down. She wasn’t going anywhere anytime soon.
“So, it’s your turn now,” said a mysteriously familiar voice. “Holy shit, Linda?!?” Ashley yelled, shocked beyond words. “Yes, it’s me, Linda.” Suddenly, it occurred to Ashley why she was tied up. She was struck by immense fear as she remembered the hell she put Linda through just 3 years ago at Fisher’s Lane. “Oh my God...” she muttered. “That about sums it up, Ashley. I think you know why you’re tied up like this.” “W-w-what happened to K-Kat?” she asked, shaking. “Oh, she’s a chemist friend of mine. I paid her to drug you. She told me where you lived. I thought it would be appropriate to do this at your home.” Ashley suddenly noticed that she was turned on, just a little, but didn’t know why. Linda continued, “Kat gave you a dos of her specialty. It not only knocks you out, but it has a nerve stimulator. You may find it interesting.” With that, she took a pair of scissors and began to cut away Ashley’s shirt. “No Linda please, God, don’t do this!!!” “And why not?” She continued her cutting, slicing off Ashley’s shirt, revealing her bra. She cut that off without hesitation. “You tickled me for hours, so why can’t I just return the favor? You see, I spent the first two years after your little party correcting a speech impediment that developed from the intense psychological trauma you put me through. I spent the last year planning my revenge.” She noticed that Ashley’s nipples were hard and pointed, and that her breathing was beginning to quicken. “Oh, by the way, I forgot to mention that there was also a highly condensed aphrodisiac in that drug. You’ll soon be so damned horny you won’t be able to control yourself. You turned me into a lesbian ticklephile, Ashley, and now you’re going to pay.”

Will post part two later!!!:cool2:

what's the original story of this sequel and where can it be found?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back