• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking For Male and Female Ticklephiles in Georgia.

Sunriseticklee

3rd Level Orange Feather
It's so nice to be on a forum where I can chat and share my opinions and experiences with so many great people.

I just want to bring the fun closer to home.

I am of course a female tickler/lee switch and I am looking for male and female ticklephiles to hang with. I know you are out there! I bet you are doing that lurking thing. LOL :lurking:

Well delurk yourselves and lets start with some friendly chatting! Who knows what fun could be in store.

[email protected]

Until then...
Love, Laugh, and TICKLE
Sunriseticklee
:Kiss2:

Hello,.........

Yea,....I'm in Georgia, too! In Atlanta, to be specific....
Please e-mail me if you'd like to chit-chat...use the link in my sig.

I must admit, I was surprised to find a board devoted solely to this topic. However, I'm happy to have found it. I'm really interested, though I've never actually done anything like meet anyone else for the express purpose of tickling. It's exciting to find this board, though. Oh, just to keep on the topic, I do actually live in GA. =)

cool gal....I'm m, in Atlanta. Definitiely a tickler, wanting to be a ticklee (wife's not into it, tho)....such is life.

HI,
I LIVE OUTSIDE KNOXVILLE AND WOULD LOVE TO CHAT OR MEET. I AM 27 AND BOTH LOVE TO BE TICKLED AND TO TICKLE; HAVE HAD NO LUCK IN FINDING ANY FEMALES IN TN WHO ARE IN TO TICKLING. I TRAVEL TO GA OFTEN TO VISIT FAMILY AND TO GO HIKING.PLEASE SEND ME A E-MAIL IF INTERESTED IN CHATTING OR MEETING.
MIKE
[email protected]

YOU!!! YOU SOFT, SWEET, SOUTHERN DEVIL!!!
How dare you tickle my fancy via the internet!
I quadrupple dare you to do it some more!!!
I liked your "ticklee type" story!

When I was 13 I was kicked out of little league base ball because I was one month too old- so I tried my hand at basketball! Other than being the only team member who was short, fat and white and didn't know squat about b-ball, I was great! Nevermind the fact that I was benched all season. If I'd known that you were out I'd have climbed on a stretch rack and dipped myself in chocolate, although the chocolate might get in the way of being tickled silly!

Well now I'm grown,healthy,stealthy(still not too good at b-ball),only 6'1",but I can stand up on my tippy toes- until you knock me down to attack them!!!

tactillianlover said:
YOU!!! YOU SOFT, SWEET, SOUTHERN DEVIL!!!
How dare you tickle my fancy via the internet!
I quadrupple dare you to do it some more!!!
I liked your "ticklee type" story!

When I was 13 I was kicked out of little league base ball because I was one month too old- so I tried my hand at basketball! Other than being the only team member who was short, fat and white and didn't know squat about b-ball, I was great! Nevermind the fact that I was benched all season. If I'd known that you were out I'd have climbed on a stretch rack and dipped myself in chocolate, although the chocolate might get in the way of being tickled silly!

Well now I'm grown,healthy,stealthy(still not too good at b-ball),only 6'1",but I can stand up on my tippy toes- until you knock me down to attack them!!!

I am soooooo confused LOL

Anyway, I'm on Spring Break and I may want a vacation tickle or two. Cool (and respectful) ticklelovers drop me a line.

Live, laugh and TICKLE!
Sunriseticklee

Why,Miss Sunrise.I do declare ! It's been ages since I've played footsie with a Georgia peach.Ah ... sheer Stone Mountain...the magnolias in Snellville... strollin' thru Loganville under the moon...rompin' the old ford down the dirt roads of B'tween...

Tell me,what might a woman of your nature teach,Teach?

Are you at home with sweltering southern literature...

or perhaps...a scientific endevor-the healing, joyous effect
your tactful hands would have when wildly unleashed on a
subject, releasing ultrawatts of pent-up energy...

Tact

Whatever.

I am not from Georgia, I just live here. I don't even like Georgia.

Anyway... back to the subject... Cool folks in GA who are into tickling, let me kmow.

Weirdos... stay away... stay far far away! SERIOUSLY!!!!!!! :(

Heehee

Live, Laugh and TICKLE
Sunriseticklee

Not from Georgia?(gasp!)Nor I. I escaped from N.Y., to be precise.
I'm sorry if my playful prose does'nt do it for you-obviously I was
enjoying it! If you were blunter sooner, I would have been gentler quicker. The frown was a bit much.Lighten up, teach! Why, I should tickle you silly just on principle!

No hard feelings,

Tact;)

DEAR SUNRISE,
WHERE ARE YOU FROM? NICE TO BE ON SPRINGBREAK I BET. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CHAT PLEASE FEEL FREE TO E-MAIL AT [email protected]; HOPE YOU HAVE A SUPERLITIVE SRINGBREAK!!
MIKE

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back