• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crossroads Facility, Part 29 (FFFF/F)

tarr2k

TMF Expert
Part 29

Starbuck cracked her knuckles loudly, then wriggled them a little to shake them out. "Ladies, the moment has finally come." Her, Lara, Seven, and Mara looked down on the helpless bare form of Ms. Danoob. They'd strapped her down and stretched her out on a table, leaving most of the ticklish spots easily open. "A moment of thanks, for there is a small amount of justice in the universe."

"Release me," Ms. Danoob said, trying to sound firm, but with a clear undercurrent of fear.

"I claim the feet," Seven said, heading down the table.

"I'll join you," Mara said. "You should always share your toys, remember?"

"True," Seven said, getting a chair for each of them.

Starbuck, however, seemed to have no interest down there. Instead she hopped up and sat on Ms. Danoob's outstretched arms. She wriggled her fingers over the helpless woman's face. "Your armpits look freshly shaven," she said with a grin. “Let's see how sensitive they are.”

"No, no, NO!" Ms. Danoob said as they slowly moved away from her face. She began laughing as soon as they came in contact with her underarms. "NO! HAHAHA! STOP! PLEASE, DON'T TICKLE ME! HAHAHA!"

"Oh come," Lara said, "we've hardly started." She began kneading Ms. Danoob's tummy using her fingertips to go deep in to tease the entire area. Lara hummed to herself while she went about it, rewarded by an increase in the intensity of her victim's laughs. "Why don't you admit you're a ticklish girl?" Lara asked. "And how much you love it?"

Seven and Mara both joined in at this point, bending her toes back and going after the feet. It was now as loud as it probably could get as Ms. Danoob screamed with laughter under this four-fold assault. Clearly she was as ticklish as any of them, perhaps even moreso. If they had had any doubts before on this being a good idea, they seemed gone now. Each tickled with full enjoyment of the reversal, while Ms. Danoob begged for the mercy she'd always denied the four of them.

"Hm," Starbuck said, "who thinks she deserves a little break?" The only sound was Ms. Danoob's laughter. "Don't everyone talk at once," Starbuck said, wriggling her fingers all over those soft, luscious armpits. She was almost as fun to tickle as Lara was. Starbuck alternated her strokes, left and right, applying her nails and drawing them up quickly but gently, almost as if she were tunneling through dirt. She had a perfect view of Ms. Danoob's face, which was now crimson from laughter, and already covered with tears. "Don't fret now," she teased, "I'm sure they'll get you out of here in just a couple more hours. Until then, just enjoy yourself, right?" She started tickling a little harder now. "Oh, and you might as well tell us about the Cylons plans, since you know as much as I do, I'm sure."

Ms. Danoob laid there, body trembling as they tickled her. Clearly her techniques were all devised from personal experience, because she was obviously horribly ticklish. "HAHAHAHA! OH STOP! NOOOO-HOHOHOHOHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! STOP IT! PLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE-HEHEHEHE!!!"

Lara held her hands out like claws, then dropped them onto Ms. Danoob's stretched out ribcage. Each time they connected the little woman exploded with laughter, and Lara relished the revenge. All those times, she thought darkly, and you taunted me. Well, my dear, let's see how much you love it. She began doing it rapidly now, slowly going up the ribcage, then back down again, each time rewarded with a visible reaction from the struggling woman. At the end of the ribcage Lara dug her fingers in and wriggled them about, and Ms. Danoob shrieked and squirmed. Lara played over the whole area, digging her nails in and tickling wildly until Ms. Danoob's entire chest seemed to be shaking under the effects. Lara then began running the nails up and down the ribs, first together, then out of rhythm, so she would start arching one way, only to better expose herself on the other side to the coming fingernails. She couldn't laugh any more, her mouth just hung open while her eyes remained screwed shut, body shaking as she tried to breathe. Lara felt no pity for her; she'd do this all day if she were given the opportunity.

Seven and Mara continued playing with the squirming feet. Seven liked to work the sole over, stretching it out and then drawing her nails down it, feeling it shake feebly in her grip. Seven's hold on Ms. Danoob left her no room to escape, just to feel the continuous sensation of the nails starting at the toes, sliding over the ball, through the instep, and down the heel. Mara liked the area between the toes. She would hold the foot steady with her left hand, then pry her fingers in-between the tightly-squeezed toes and worm them about. While her fingers wriggled in there, Mara would dig her remaining thumb into the sole, just as a little bit of an extra tease. The two of them kept their attack up, and it was soon clear that Ms. Danoob had especially sensitive feet. Actually, the more Mara watched her, the more it seemed the woman was ticklish everywhere, probably on the same level as Seven was.

Lara seemed to have tired of the ribs now and began tickling Ms. Danoob's breasts. She started slowly, teasingly, drawing her nails around them to sensitize the skin, then lightly scratching here and there. A little on the undersides, a little on the sides. She drew a few light circles around the front. All the while Ms. Danoob laughed and shouted. This was what she'd been reduced to, from head of the facility to being unable to stop Lara from tickling her bare breasts. Lara smirked and began digging her fingers in more now, kneading the flesh in just the right places. The laughter took on a pitiful pleading tone as she did, but Ms. Danoob herself had long since lost the ability to use words. All she did was laugh and scream and shriek and gibber as they tickled her beyond all limits. It was fine with Lara, who had seen the far side of her limits many times, and only further relished the feel of her squirming as she tickle-massaged her breasts.

Starbuck, for her part, was content with the armpits, though mostly because it seemed to give her such an easy opportunity to torment Ms. Danoob. "Cootchie cootchie cootchie," she teased as she scratched over the bare pits. "Cootchie coo, tickle tickle. Tell us what you know, Ms. Danoob, and maybe we'll let you go, huh? Cootchie cootchie!" She began sticking a single digit in and wriggling it about, causing a new reaction that delighted Kara. "Oh, you love that," she teased. "You love it." She stopped wriggling and instead just began poking and prodding randomly, watching Ms. Danoob's reactions. "You loooove being tickled."

Mara decided to test just how sensitive Ms. Danoob was, so she left her spot by Seven and moved up to the knees, gently squeezing them. The response was as expected, and pretty much confirmed Mara's suspicions about how ticklish she was. Of course, it also raised some more questioned, which she mulled over distantly as she pinched her way up Ms. Danoob's inner thighs, each greeted with a little shriek of surprise. Soon she put her first two fingers together on each hand, placed them on her hipbones, and began making circles. This had been one of her favorite spots to push Seven's buttons, and it had a similar effect on the administrator. The hips bucked and tried to shake her off, but it was as effective as it was everywhere else. Mara teased around the hips some more, than around her womanhood. She finished by squeezing her flanks, worming her thumbs in and feeling her feebly struggling to resist the deep ticklish prods.

Before the fun could continue, the lights came on, and the doors opened, and a dozen guards rushed in. Immediately the quartet stopped their ministrations, knowing it was over, but satisfied with the small revenge they'd managed to achieve. Ms. Danoob's assistant followed them in, a clipboard in hand. "Order's ma'am?" she asked the still panting woman.

"Four hours each," Ms. Danoob said, coughing a little. "Z targeting protocol. It's in their files."

"Come with us" one of the guards said, gesturing towards the exit. All of them immediately complied except Mara, who turned to Ms. Danoob.

"I'd like a word with you, first," Mara said to her.

"There's nothing more to say," Ms. Danoob said flatly while she was removed from the restraints.

"I think there is," Mara said.

Ms. Danoob took a few second to look at her, but her face was unreadable. "Take the others; Mara will be coming along shortly." The other three were taken from the room by the majority of the guards, and at a nod from Ms. Danoob, her assistant departed as well, leaving just two guards. "What is it?" she asked Mara.

"I think this would be better just between us," Mara said.

"After what you just did to me?" Ms. Danoob asked incredulously.

"Yes," Mara said. She folded her arms and waited. Ms. Danoob finally sighed and nodded to the guards, who stepped outside and closed the door.

"Now," Ms. Danoob said, pulling her clothes back on, "what's this about? I'm very busy, and you've already cost me two hours."

"On the contrary," Mara said, "I think everything's right on schedule."

"What are you talking about?" Ms. Danoob asked, not even looking at her as she adjusted her skirt.

"You're smart," Mara said. "Too smart to be caught like this. You planned this. You wanted us to do this to you."

"You must be out of your mind," Ms. Danoob said.

"A power failure with no way to open the doors?" Mara asked. "No, sorry, you're not that careless. If there were a fire, you'd need a way out. Admit it; this was staged."

Ms. Danoob finished buttoning her blouse up and smoothed it out. "This is why I want you in charge," she said. "Very good, Mara. Yes, I let them do it. It was, well, a team-building activity. It's not going to magically make them all get along, but it's helped bring them a little closer, and gotten some of their hostility and frustration out."

"Mm-hm,” Mara said. "And I see the need to send them down to maintain the ruse, but all the same, let’s not."

"And risk them seeing through this?" Ms. Danoob asked. "Do you think I liked doing that?"

"Yes," Mara said. "No one can do what you do without being an expert on giving and receiving tickling. You liked it, right? In fact, I’m better you loved it."

Ms. Danoob offered just the tiniest amount of a smile. "What's your point?"

"No harm done," Mara said. "Tell the ladies I made you an offer to let you tickle me personally, in return for sending them back without further punishment."

Ms. Danoob put a finger to her lips. "And thus further establish your credibility as the head of their group. Very good, I like. But what of Seven? She's rather possessive."

"I'll handle Seven," Mara said. "Do we have a deal?"

Ms. Danoob considered and nodded. "Very well. I assume you are not actually volunteering."

"No," Mara said.

"Pity. Still, we'll have to do some if only to maintain the ruse; Seven's too observant. Just before you're returned, agreed?" Mara sighed but nodded. "Good. You'll remain here," Ms. Danoob said, and walked out.

"Ma'am?" her assistant asked, waiting nearby.

"Too easy," Ms. Danoob said.

"Fortunately for us," her assistant said. "As you said, they're potentially dangerous."

"Yes, but, I do like being surprised now and again. Carry it all out, have Mara prepped for a session in three hours; I do enjoy at least watching her laugh."

“Yes, ma’am.”

“And have Chamber 1 readied for me, please. I hate to be crass, but if I don’t climax soon I’ll never get any work done.”

I don't believe it but i should have known Ms. Danoob was too smart to get herself trapped like that..very clever of her and of Mara for figuring it out..fantastic installment..how many more do you have planned?

isabeau said:
I don't believe it but i should have known Ms. Danoob was too smart to get herself trapped like that..very clever of her and of Mara for figuring it out..fantastic installment..how many more do you have planned?
Thanks! I've created this as an open-ended serial rather than as a story, so it'll continue until I just run out of ideas. :)

Darth Vegeta said:
Very good :) You should make a thread gathering them all :)
Thanks! I've actually got a thread with them gathered up to twenty, and I'll be adding to it every ten chapters... so I guess that means I'll be adding them very soon. :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back