• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Linda's revenge Part II

ViperGTS

Here's part two, part three still to cum...:D

Ashley began to whimper. “Oh, dear, we won’t be having any of that,” Linda said. Ashley could hear a piece of duct tape being pulled from the roll and cut off. Linda taped Ashley’s mouth shut. “Now, back to what I was doing.” Linda continued on with her scissors, slicing up Ashley’s jeans, pulling them off, and cutting free her pink panties. She then slowly unlaced Ashley’s sneakers and flicked them off, and peeled her socks off. Before Ashley could realize it, Linda began to lightly scratch her milky white soles. Muffled giggles were heard from the other side of the gag. “Mphmhmhhmhmhm” went Ashley, trying to pull away from Linda’s prancing fingernails. She wasn’t going anywhere for quite a while. Linda would drag her nails from toes to heel, across and around the arches, and in between the toes. As this went on, Ashley would try to buck, laughing harder and harder behind her gag. “MMMPHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMPH!!!!” Linda grew excited watching her defenseless, naked body writhe and squirm, laughing as hard as she could. “You wanna know something, Ashley? I’ve had a lot of time to prepare for this, and I’ve made something just for you.” She stopped tickling her feet and pulled off Ashley’s blindfold. She was breathing heavily through her nose, and was sweating already. While tickling women was her most favorite thing to do, she just couldn’t stand being tickled herself. She wondered what Linda had in store for her. She watched as Linda rifles through a bag she had with her. From it she pulled five small, strange looking machines. They each had a round adjustable bracelet, a motor of some sort, and a moving arm with a small hole in the end. They all had cords so they sould be plugged into the wall. Linda undid the bracelets of all five and fastened one to each of the poor girl’s arms, and one to each of her legs. She put the 5th aside. She then went into the bag again and pulled from it four lethal looking feathers. She waved them in front of Ashley’s face, and her eyes widened with terror. They were about 8 inches long, and very stiff, just barely qualifying as feathers. She inserted them, one by one, into the holes on the machines. They were positioned so that the feathers were touching their tips into her underarms and on her feet. She giggled beneath the gag at the touch of the feathers, but since they weren’t moving it wasn’t too bad. Linda puuled yet another item from the bag...a surge protector. She plugged the 4 machines into it and plugged it into the wall. “Ready?” she asked Ashley. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!” Ashley screamed from the gag. With that, Linda pushed the power button on the surge protector. All four feathers began to draw on Ashley’s feet and underarms, as the motors moved the arms that were holding the feathers randomly around her flesh. She screamed from beneath her gag, twisting and turning in her bonds, trying to get away, but she couldn’t. She was held fast. The feathers assaulted her body, flooding her with tickling sensations too strong for words. The nerve stimulant was not helping matters. Neither was the aphrodisiac. She was so wet that she would do anything to get relief. But there was nothing she could do, as the feathers tortured her naked, sweating, aroused body non stop. “I created these just for you. Do you like them?” Linda said tauntingly. “OH MY GOOOODDD MPHMHHAHAHAHAHAHA MPHHAHAHAH MPH!!!!!” screamed Ashley, unable to stop her torment. “I have to go out for a while. You stay here till I get back, okay?” Linda said. With that, she walked out to get something to eat.
“DON’T LEAVE ME HERE!!! HAHAHAHAHAMPHFFFFHAHAHAHAMPHFFFF” was what she heard as she walked out. She shut the door, and was barely able to hear Ashley’s screaming because of the gag. “Damn, I’m good,” she thought to herself.

To be continued

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back