• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Meta-Brawl Marvel vs. DC (F-F) Part I

CrazyTickler

TMF Expert
Chapter I

Roulette was frustrated she was losing money quick mainly because nobody would watch second rate villians go at it. as she sighs thinking on what to do.

Then suddenly she herd the front door open and then she pulled out her gun and removed her boots and found a good hiding space. And when the intruder entered she shot.

But to her suprise the man was fine and he began to speak "I am Sebastian Shaw I am from another universe, I meant you no harm but I had business proposial." he said. Roulette began to smile as continued to speak and then they shook hands.

Over the course many diffrent superheroines began disappearing across two diffrent universes

A Few Months Later

Black Canary vs. Black Widow

As the crowds poured in Roulette smiled as she asked "Wow Shaw you are an genious but were you able to kidnap heriones from across two universes?"

As Shaw sat from the V.I.P. booth with women surrounding he anwsered with a smile "Everyone has something to hide you just have to find what it is. Mr. Wilson Fisk has alot to hide and Ra's Al Goul needs more of that Lazarath stuff and I found it. And you'll find an suprise I added"

The Announcer than said "If you turn your attention to the ring you will see the newcomers." He than looked at the card and said "To the right is Black Canary, and to the left is Black Widow."

With that the bell rang and the fight started Black Canary got on the offense and continued and continued to attack with swift punches and kicks. Black Widow held up her defense until a blow to the face caught her off guard and she hit the ground.

Black Widow laided there and caught her composure and move from Black Canary attacks and she continued her attcaked until Black Widow accidently brushed her hand aganist her sides and Black Canary started laughing.

Black Widow than got an idea she than started to tickle her sides some more and Black Canary started to laugh "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHE." Than Black Canary teased "My God you are so ticklish tickle, tickle, tickle." Black Canary jusk kept laghuing and the crow just went crazy and began chanting "FEET, TICKLE HER FEET, TAKE HER BOOTS OFF!"

But before Black Widow could oblige Black Canary countered with her own tickle attack and Black Widow began Laguhing "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHEHEAHEHAHE." Roulette looked confused at Shaw and he smiled as he watched intently.

As the tickle fight continued Black Widow finally managed to remove Black Canary's boots and revealed her bare feet and slowly began to stroke up and down Black Canary's feet as she laughed "NOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEH STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE PLEASE HAHAHAHAEHEHEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEH!"

Black Canary slowly removed Black Widow's boots and returned the favor to her and Black Widow began laughing instantly "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEH." ten minuets later they both passed and were carried away from the ring as the crowd went crazy.

Roulette looked confused at Shaw and he smiled and told her "My dear this is just the beginnig."

End of Part I (next chapter 1. She-Hulk vs. Wonder Woman, 2. Elektra vs. Catwoman, going to be gone for a while but will have chapter II done around the time I finish the next Batman story, Later!)

Last edited:
Cool...I have no idea who Black Canary and Black Widow are, but its cool all the same.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back