• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need help

CrazyTickler

TMF Expert
I'm taking a break from my Batman Stories to do a couple of Fantasy stories yet I need help to get started. But I'm posting one more Batman Story. The break won't be long though The next Batman will be out either right brfore or right after Christmas

Last edited:
I think it would be really cool if someone would do a Lord of the Rings story, with Arwen and Eowyn (from the movies) getting tickled. I don't know if thats the kind of fantasy you're talking about, but it sounds interesting to me. If you need any help getting started with a particular story, let me know.

Not quite

Thats not quiet where I was going what I ment was similar to Yatsabel's Saga "Tenderfoot" and the "Fantasy Frontier" comic but I will do a LOTR story since you asked

Well, thanks thats really nice of you. I just didn't know what kind of fantasy you meant, actually I still don't because I've never read those stories you mentioned. But like I said, let me know if you need help getting started.

In the story section

"Tenderfoot" is in the story section and "Fantasy Frointer" is some comic, But pretty much think of the classic books like "Alice in Wonderland" "Chronicals of Narnia" or "LOTR"

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back