• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Prologue Of "The Case Of The Enslaved Souls"

Tickleslave07

TMF Regular
Years ago when I was here I posted "The Case Of The Enslaved Souls" unfortunately for me at the time it wasn't professionaly copy written with the library of congress.
However back in the fall of 2003 I happily did recieve those copywrites after registering my manuscript with the library, so now I'd like to post my first short excert.
Actually it's "The Prologue" and it's only two pages, but who knows if enough people read and comment on it favorably I just might post another longer excert for your reading pleasure.

Prologue
```````````
Page 1
Trying in vein to break the grip of the men who held her above their head’s.
All Brenda Davis could do was laugh and giggle.
See she had been extremely vocal toward her captor when asked to divulge her father’s secret start-up code to his defense system.
However rather than responding with any kind of verbal answer back to him
she merle turns her head away from him in a huff like he just insulted her.
The mysterious captor shook his; impressed with her defiance over not divulging anything about her father.
Instead of giving into anger however her captor decided on trying another approach to make her talk.
Once his men had placed her down upon the table they quickly restrained Brenda’s wrists and ankles making any effort to escape impossible.
Just managing to fit upon the table; she stood six feet tall in height, and weighed a slender 115lbs. Most definitely had all of her captors men drooling, as they stepped away from her.

A terrified look could be seen upon her face as the mysterious captor next could be seen approaching her carrying a syringe.
Screaming her loudest did nothing to stop her mysterious host from injecting her with a special serum.
Its purpose is to make her ten times more ticklish to the slightest touch then she would’ve been without it.

Brenda’s facial expression changed dramatically next after having a plastic mask placed over her nose and mouth, as she next could be seen breathing into her system a small dosage of laughing gas.
Unable to stop the giggling the gas had started she next felt the slightest touches of two of the men, as they quickly removed her bikini top and bottom.
Minutes passed after undoing her bonds; before she could be seen being lifted back up into the air and above their heads once more.

Carefully she could be seen next carried out, and back into another room.
Thrashing her head and squirming about did little to free her from their grasp.
Catching a glimpse of her new surroundings, as she continued to giggle to herself.
Miss Davis saw other women in various forms of bondage being worked on inside of this completely different room
While a majority were being used for their captors amusement; others were there being tortured to gain valuable information.

Page 2
Sadly for Brenda she fell into both these categories, but her ordeal was going to last for twelve hours straight.
With much resistance being displayed in her struggle to free herself .
Brenda sadly found her efforts being wasted, as she could be seen quickly being tightly restrained against the far wall. A couple of feet off the ground in a
spread eagle position

Before commencing however her technician next places a black blindfold over her eyes just to add to the already erotic vision of his subject there before him.
Brenda’s time was now starting; as her technician could be seen slowly dragging his fingers lightly down both Brenda’s rib cages and then back up causing his subject to begin thrashing about wildly

Spending several minutes lightly tickling there he next could be seen picking up
a feather and while he could be seen brushing it lightly around her left breast. His fingers of the right hand were ever so slowly caressing her tummy.
Screaming no, as loud as she could toward her tormentor only caused him to grin wider as he continued listening to her hysterics there before him.

Catching a glimpse just off in the distance of her high arched bare feet
swaying about wildly made a second technician yearn to tickle them, as well.
So immediately after wheeling over his instrument cart; this tickler next
began using his fingernails upon the very balls of Brenda's heels.
After which his fingers began to slowly and ever lightly trace the very edges of those feet in front of him.
Finally to trace Brenda's toes the technician decides instead of his fingers to incorporate two soft q-tip swabs

An evil grin appeared upon their faces, as they watched Brenda’s helpless body shake about vigorously, as each of their touches sent not only intense ticklish shock waves coursing throughout her body, but even more spasmatic fits of hysterical laughter.
Now imagine if you will this bizarre world by closing your eyes, where the males ruled totally over their female captives in not only hypnotic mind control, but in perverse bondage as well.
Because you see this is human slavery; revised and updated for the late
20th century; so Welcome to the jungle.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Remember any and all heplful feedback will be greatly appreciated, and might even lead to another excert but Thank you in advance.

I would love to see this story continued..i always enjoy interrogation scenarios..very interesting, using a syringe serum to make her more ticklish, then applying laughing gas...nice job..

Thank you So much isabeau

Hello Isabeau :couch:
Just thought I'd thank you personaly for your feedback on my prologue I really appreciate it.
Say could we IM one another sometime would like to show you my excert I sold to an e-magazine back in the spring of 2004 there isn't any tickling in it, but it's still a pretty cool excert it made me $25.00
Thank you again
TickleSlave07 :D

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back