• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Linda's Revenge Part III

ViperGTS

Here's the third! 4 is still to cum (so is Ashley :D)

Linda’s Revenge, Part III

“It’s been three hours, Linda! Shouldn’t you go back and give the poor girl a break?” “I am giving her a break, Kat, because when I go back there, she’ll wish she were dead.” The conspirators sat at the bar, chatting. It was mostly small talk, and Linda had forgotten about her victim several times. Kat brought it up, and she thought, “I’ll leave her there for another hour or so, then I’ll show her what tickle torture is really like.”
It was now 1:30 am. Linda returned to Ashley’s 2 story home to find that, amazingly, she was still conscious, writhing and screaming even louder than she was when Linda had first left. The bed was soaked in between Ashley’s legs, showing that not only was she turned on like never before, but that she had also peed. “Poor girl.” Linda said. Ashley’s eyes set on Linda, and Linda shut off the surge protector, turning off the machines. Linda, for the first time, felt genuine pity for the tortured girl. This is why she gave her a five minute break. She tore the tape from Ashley’s face, and the girl lay there, still laughing, for three minutes. When she was able to speak again, she said, “W-w-why?” “Cuz I felt like it,” said Linda. She grabbed a hypodermic needle that Ashley hadn’t noticed before and pricked the girl’s arm. “Ow!” she said, before passing out.
Ashley awoke, still tied to the same bed, but the sheets were changed. The girl was clean; Linda had bathed her and made it so that, for the remainder of her session, she would not have to lay in her own urine. She picked up her head and looked around, only to see that she was tied exactly the same as before, only there was one change. The extra torture machine was attached to her–between her legs!!! She was still unbelievably horny, and the drugs just didn’t seem to wear off. She began to cry because she knew she wouldn’t be able to take any more tickling and keep her sanity at the same time. This was when Linda walked in.
“Comfy, hun?” she asked sweetly. She reached for the duct tape again. “You’re gonna be here all night. I hope you had a restful little nap, cuz you don’t seem to get exhausted too fast. I don’t think tickle torture can knock you out, can it?” She ripped a fresh gag from the roll and before Ashley could say anything, Linda attached it to her mouth. “MPHHHH!!!!” she tried to yell. “I’m really tired, so I’m gonna go to bed for the night. But before I go, I think maybe I should tell you....the drugs continue to have their full effect for three days. The robot between your legs is set to tickle your pussy for 5 minutes, then stop for 20, just to make sure you don’t “slip over the edge” accidentally. Have fun!” With that she hit the switch on the surge protector, turning on all the feathers at the same time. The muffled screams of Ashley’s tortured body began again, and the feather between her legs went to work. Linda went to the guest room and fell asleep to the soft, muffled screams of laughter emanating from down the hall.
To be continued...

Feedback please!!!

Last edited:
Linda's revenge

You're on a roll, man. I hope it lasts a long time. ;)

who knows? maybe there will be several more chapters to this story!!!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back