• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to build a better mousetrap, Part 2 (F/M, F/F)

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Part 1

Oh you’re back, don’t worry you didn’t miss anything good. Eva and Elizabeth weren’t too happy about having their fun interrupted but I think they understand that a break now and then is cheaper than investing in a defibrillator. They gave their victim a few minutes to recover as I checked the machine she was strapped to. It was holding up remarkably well, and I took the chance to swap the small dildo that had been teasing her pussy with something a little larger as Elizabeth had ordered. Talking of which, Elizabeth swung a thin metal arm into position at the top of the table and attached a three way chain to the hook on the end of that arm. Each end of that chain terminated in a clamp and, without saying a word, we each took a clamp and bent over their helpless victim. Elizabeth secured her clamp to the right nipple, Eva to the left, and I pinched her clit from its hood and secured that for good measure.

The scream that resulted was enough to wake the dead, but seeing as how it wasn’t Halloween there was no help coming for this poor girl. I raced back behind the camera, checked the tape was still good, and started filming again. Elizabeth steps forward and starts to run her nails all over her victim’s tits as Eva watches the scene unfold. The table whirs into life and starts to unleash its own bag of tricks, the dildo I’d just fitted moving up and in to an already soaking wet pussy. It’s an incredible sight, but it’s a bloody loud one as well as the screams and laughter combine to form a maelstrom of noise. Frankly I wish they’d gag her, it’s getting hard to think in here let alone concentrate on getting good coverage. Tell you what, let me tell you a bit more of the story of how we ended up here, maybe things will have quietened down a little by the time we’re done…

I think it goes without saying that the rest of my university career was, uh, interesting to put it mildly. In some ways I was actually glad that we never really became partners, it made things easier when we both needed a bit of space. Don't get me wrong here, Elizabeth was always great fun to be around and most of the time we hung out together as friends anyway but after one of our, no, make that Her sessions I was always a mental wreck. It's one of the things you never seem to read or hear about but when you go through such an... intense experience as she would regularly put me through it can be very difficult to adjust to normal life again, at least for a day or two after.

And boy did she put me through the wringer. Seriously, there didn't seem to be a damn thing she wouldn't try and I'd never know beforehand what exactly she had in mind. Oddly she never seemed to be really into what I'd guess is the more traditional image of a domina. She would use whips and paddles, but normally only as a punishment, she never seemed to really enjoy those sessions in the same way. Instead she focused on domination in the mental sense, taking the most pleasure from my desire to please her even as she tormented me. It was, to be honest, a real education and I learnt more about myself, my own limits and just how far I could push them than any time before or since.

Of course, it had to finish sometime as all things do and as the end of the final year approached we both felt time was getting short. We planned a whole weekend getaway for just after the final exams, renting a small cottage out by the sea and loaded up my car with every last item of bondage equipment and instrument of torture we owned. On that weekend Elizabeth tortured me for the first time past my limits. I'd love to tell you all the sordid details but, hand on heart, I can't remember everything very clearly. I do know she had me tied tightly to the bed, spread out and helpless. All through the weekend she had forbidden me to cum but that hadn't stopped her from teasing me to the edge and leaving me frustrated over and over and over again. I'd lost track of the number of times she'd done it but by the end of Saturday night I was a wreck, begging, pleading and generally promising to do anything she wanted if only she'd let me reach that final climax.

She forced a ballgag into my mouth, muffling my pleas for mercy and rendering me even more helpless than I had been a moment before. Then she slipped a small vibrating bullet against my cock, a tight rubber band securing it in place. The feeling was incredible, my already heightened sense welcoming that hard chunk of plastic as if it were a long lost lover. I forced my eyes to stay open, watching her as she leant down, placing her lips next to my ear and whispered in a voice so full of lust and desire it sent a visible shiver through my whole body.

“So you want to cum?” All I could do was nod my assent, my eyes carrying my plea.

“Alright, I’ll grant your wish, but if there’s one thing you should have learnt in the last two years, you should be careful what you wish for…”

So saying, she reached down and slid a condom over my cock. For a half-second I thought she was going to break her own rule and fuck me until I felt the rubber push the bullet far tighter against my cock, the condom vibrate in sympathy further increasing the stimulation. Elizabeth wrapped herself around my right thigh, her soaking wet pussy rubbing against my flesh as she reached down to rest her fingers on my feet.

I was already on the edge and the instant she started to attack my soles with that practiced, devastating touch I exploded, my mind reeling from the pleasure she had granted me. It was only after I started to come down from those dizzying heights that I realised she was still on top of me, still digging in to my soles and flicking her fingers between my toes as the bullet continued to pulse against me. The pleasure quickly gave way to pain as my cock seemed a thousand times more sensitive than before, the vibrations already beginning to summon a second orgasm. I was struggling to breathe as the gag turned both my frantic laughter and gasps of agony into muffled mews. She bobbed her head down and sucked my toes into her mouth, teeth running along the oh-so-vulnerable flesh just below them as her hands raked my soles. She was writhing on top of me by now, grinding against my flesh hard enough to hurt as my cock pulsed a second load into the already-full condom.

Still she refused to let up and now the pain turned to fear. We’d talked, briefly, once before about her draining me, milking every last drop of cum from my body but I’d never imagined she’d actually do it. Certainly not like this, with no time to rest, to recover, with my dick screaming for a break even if only for a few moments. Actually, I think I might have been one screaming as her long legs shifted slightly and she started to kneed my ribs with her toes. One hand briefly left my feet and reached back, squeezing my balls as if checking how much was still inside them before returning to the attack.

I’d thought that, in all of our play sessions, she’d exhausted her bag of tricks when it came to tickle torturing my feet. Turns out I was wrong. She placed the knuckles of one hand against my sole, grabbed my toes with the other to keep the foot still and started to rub her knuckles against my flesh as hard and fast as she could. Every muscle in my body tensed at once as I heaved at my bondage, trying to escape, trying to throw my tormenter off my body, trying to do anything to get the hell away. As it turned out, that was enough to throw her over the edge into her own orgasm and she screamed her pleasure even as she increased the speed and strength of her tickling. It was more than enough to send me crashing into a third orgasm, but this time the well seemed dry and only a few drops escaped my cock.

Somehow, despite her own rush of pleasure, Elizabeth noticed that I was almost tapped and, still in the midst of her orgasm, moved a hand down to my abused member. She grabbed it in a vice-like grip and started to pump up and down, seemingly obsessed with making me cum. Either that or seeing my balls implode, one or the other. My world went red, eyes screwed shut against the pain, one never-ending scream echoing off the gag straight into my brain. Spots danced in front of my eyes, I couldn’t breathe, couldn’t squeeze even the smallest sip of air around that scream. Harder and harder she pumped me, her toes digging in harder and harder against my rib cage, travelling up to my armpits to dance and play in that previously untouched place. Dimly, as if from a great distance, I heard her alternating between screaming in delight and tormenting me with a husky “come on, one more, you’ve got one more left in you, there’s no escape from this…” over and over, the words changing as she drove me on. The red world behind my eyelids burst as I felt something that resembled an orgasm wash through me, a dull ache in my balls bursting into the most exquisite agony as everything went black…

As the world gradually swam back into view I saw her standing, well, lying over me, eyes wide and genuine fear worn openly for the first time since I'd known her. It was, I had to admit, a look that suited her.

"Mick, Mick, are you okay?"

"Uh, ye, yeah, I I think so." I stammered, struggling to make the room stop spinning around me.

"Oh god, I am so, so sorry. I never meant to, you know I'd never, I mean" She was babbling, hands gently brushing aside sweat-soaked hair from my forehead, tears pricking her eyes.

"I know lass, I know." Much to my surprise I found my arms unbound and reached up to stroke her hair with my hand. "It's okay, I'm here, I'm fine." I just kept saying the same thing over and over, trying to make her believe it even as I struggled to convince myself. Gradually she settled down, shifting slightly to lie beside me, resting her head on my chest, her hair tickling me slightly just from the motion of my own breathing. We stayed like that for almost half an hour, not saying anything just enjoying each others company in a way that was at once familiar and totally new. Eventually she shifted, looking up at me, something clearly on her mind.

"Are you sure you're alright?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm sure. Sorry about"

"YOU'RE sorry? Jesus Mick, it was my fault not yours and I want to make it up to you."

"Now should I worry?" I really did feel much better and light sarcasm was pretty much my default setting anyway, as was the traditional light slap I got in return.

"No, in fact I'm going to tell you something I never thought I'd tell anyone."

"Is this about that sheep thing, 'cause you know I've kinda already posted that on the net?"

"Shut up. No, I meant, we've been doing this for, what, two years?"

"Yeah, about that."

"And in all that time we've done a LOT of things, right?"

"You could say that, yes."

"And we've explored pretty much every boundary of your limits, yes?"

"That's a big yes."

"Yet you've never once asked me what I fear, what sends shivers throughout my body, what I'd dread yet, at the same time, secretly wonder what it would be like, wonder what it'd feel like, wonder... wonder why you want to experience it."

I didn't know what to say, what can you say to that? It was weird, my instinctive reaction was to take her in my arms, as I had done on a couple of other occasions when we'd talked about, well, about the sort of stuff that two good friends tend to talk about when all the casual conversation has been exhausted. On the other hand, this was a subject that most definitely fell into our mistress / slave relationship and in that context I should simply be quiet unless directly told to reply. So I stayed quiet, just holding her gently, letting her go at her own pace.

"I've always wondered... wondered what it would be like to be helpless. To be controlled, to have no say over your own desires, your own needs."

Before I could respond she slipped down my body, her mouth caressing my limp cock, gently easing the pain that still throbbed there. Her tongue eased its way along the marks left by the vibrator, cooling, comforting, healing. To my amazement I felt myself growing hard once more and felt her lips turn into a smile. Gradually, over the course of the next hour, she brought me tenderly to one final climax. As I lay there, basking in the afterglow of the most intense, yet most satisfying, experience of my life I saw her kneeling above me, beautiful, radiant, an angel sent to awaken me to this world. She leant down to kiss me and, a moment too late, I realised there was no sign of my cum against my skin and I’d never seen her swallow…

And then, suddenly, that was that. University was over and we went our separate ways. I headed to London to take a job with Pinewood Studios in their newly-formed special-effects shop. The British film industry was growing, slowly but surely, and the studio decided to make some money off the situation by having a dedicated team who could produce effects work at a lower cost than the big players. It worked too, mainly because the five of us initially recruited to run the shop not only loved our job but proved to be exceptional scroungers as well. We would often be found routing through the remains left behind by construction crews or scavenging small motors, or indeed any other part, from broken household appliances. It was a hell of a fun time and far more than I could have hoped for as my first job.

Elizabeth stayed in touch, and once every few weeks we’d get together for a weekend. Sometimes it was just as friends, usually when we were out with other people. We’d see shows in London, watch movies and gigs, go for a quiet (or not so quiet) meal somewhere, all the usual stuff. And then there were the other weekends, when I’d find myself tied and dominated in ways that were always new and inventive. Honestly, I kept expecting her to run out of creative ways to torment me but she had an incredibly sexually imaginative (and sadistic) mind and to this day I can’t think of anything she repeated even from our very earliest sessions. Even when she did reuse a trick there was always a new, and inevitably more effective, twist to it which would leave me gasping and begging all over again.

Strangely though, it was to be one of our so-called ‘normal weekends that led to the best birthday present I ever had. I’d managed to get tickets to the new musical based on the music of Queen (We Will Rock You, excellent show, go if you haven’t already seen it) which, at that point, were as rare as rocking horse shit. We were killing time in my flat before heading downtown when Elizabeth found my caterpillar. About a month earlier a children’s TV show had sent a request in to our effects shop for a realistic caterpillar prop that could move under its own power and be ten times normal size to make showing it on camera easier without it looking like a monster from a Godzilla movie. It had proved to be a very challenging build but in the end I’d managed to come up with something that worked by fixing a lot of small, flexible sections together. On the bottom of each section was a set of small rubber bumps at a slight angle. When the little creature was switched on tiny motors would send waves down the body, lifting up each section at a time and moving it forward. With a bit more tweaking, and a small remote, it was possible to make each side move at different speeds so it could turn left or right as well. When the shooting was over the show hadn’t wanted to keep the prop so I’d brought it home. Elizabeth saw it sitting on my worktable and asked about it. I told her to hold her hand out palm up, placed the critter in the middle of her outstretched hand, grabbed the remote and turned it on. She giggled as it made its way over her wrist and up her arm as I guided it carefully on to her shoulder and let it brush against her neck before retrieving it. All the time it was moving there was a strange look in her eye, a hint of something I only normally saw when she was torturing me into insanity.

Still, I didn’t say anything, the dividing line between our ‘normal’ life and friendship and the domination games she played with me was still very strong and we very rarely crossed it. We went out as planned and I thought no more about it.

Apparently though, she did, as about a month before my 23rd birthday she sent me an e-mail asking me if I could build her something she needed to, in her own words, “help you celebrate your birthday”. To make a long story slightly shorter, she asked me to build her a very special vibrator. It had to be capable of being secured to the female body, it had to cover the whole pelvic area and it had to use the same mechanism I’d used on the caterpillar design. The exact design she left down to me, and over the course of the next four weeks I put a huge amount of effort into building something that would, hopefully, not only meet her expectations but blow them away.

The big day finally dawned and, as previously agreed, I was ready to greet her at the door at 5pm sharp. As I opened the door I felt myself melt inside at the vision that awaited me. She was dressed head-to-toe in a rubber catsuit that had been polished to such a degree it reflected every last drop of light. Black boots gave her an extra two inches, a silver chocker wrapped around her throat. It was dazzling, she was stunning and I knew at once that she had to do no work at all that night to get me to obey her. I stepped aside and shut the door behind her, following her as if hypnotised into the living room which I’d converted into a makeshift dungeon for the event, again to her exact specifications. In the middle of the room was a simple double bed with short chains and leather restraints at each corner. Against the far wall there was an x-frame and, hanging from the ceiling, a set of leather cuffs mounted on small pulleys to allow Her to adjust the position of her slave. I’d made sure they were well secured to the point she could actually hang me from my wrists if she wanted to and there would be no problem at all. Well, for the restraints and the ceiling anyway, there might be a problem for me if she decided to do that which is why I didn’t exactly volunteer the information.

“Strip” she commanded, staring into my eyes, into my soul with a playful smile on her lips. I felt nervous, something I hadn’t for years with her, and I wasn’t sure why. Something about her seemed a little too excited, a little too keen to get on with things, as if she knew something that I didn’t. Still, disobeying never crossed my mind and in seconds I stood before her naked.

“Stand beneath the chains, face the bed and raise your hands above your head”. I followed her directions as quickly as I could, shivering as she tightened the straps around my wrists. She paused, looking around the room then up at the ceiling. “You’ve done an excellent job with this, in fact it looks like these,” she tugged on the chains, “could handle your whole weight”.

I said nothing, not wanting to incriminate myself but aware of the very fine line I was walking. She smiled and took a step closer “Could they support your body weight?” Damn. “Yes mistress” I replied, trying to make it seem like nothing, like it mattered less than how many tea bags I had in the kitchen. She just laughed, quietly, before pulling the chains tight, stretching me out then adding small padlocks to the wrist restraints and slipping the keys around her neck on a long silver chain. She stepped closer and kissed me long and hard, tongue darting into my mouth and I lost myself within her.

“I hope you enjoyed that, because it’s going to be the last kiss you get for the next hour or two.” She said, reaching for a bag she’d left with me on her last visit. She unzipped the bag and pulled out a pair of earplugs which she quickly and firmly slid into place effectively cutting out my sense of hearing. Next she put a ball gag into my mouth and secured it with a strap around my head. Finally, she slid a black rubber mask over my head and eased it down over the strap of the ball gag, down, down, until it was cinched against my throat. The only thing left exposed above my shoulders were my eyes and two small holes for my nostrils to reach the sweet air that surrounded me. The effect of all this was to effectively isolate me from the world, ensuring I’d have no warning for whatever diabolical scheme she planned unless she chose to show me.

Next a chain was run from a loop at the back of the hood up to the chains supporting my hands. It had to split at some point as once it was in place moving either of my hands pulled my head in that direction as well, so I couldn’t even turn round without moving my whole body. Then she produced a spreader bar and secured my ankles, leaving my legs spread wide and my cock and balls totally exposed. Finally she secured the bar to two eyelets I’d attached to the floor and now I couldn’t move more than an inch or two in any direction. Elizabeth was behind me now, and whatever she was doing didn’t immediately involve me so I had time to explore my new limitations. I couldn’t hear a thing, I couldn’t talk and I could see only what was directly in front of me. In other words, I was hers, to do as she pleased with until she got bored.

Which apparently she was as the next thing I knew she’d left the room! All I could do was hang there and hope she wasn’t robbing the place. I should have been seriously worried but if she was planning on doing something like that she’d had plenty of opportunity to do before now and above everything else I trusted her completely. So I just stood where I was, legs and arms immobile until the door opened once more and Elizabeth returned holding a long black lead that was clipped to a collar which was fitted securely around the throat of one of the most gorgeous blondes I’d ever seen.

Elizabeth led her pet over to me and I shifted my arms slightly to get enough slack on my restraints so that I could tilt my head down to look at the blonde beauty who was know kneeling before me, hands behind her back as she waited for her Mistresses command. She was completely naked except for the collar and a silver badge attached to it that simply red “Kat”. Well, at least I knew her name. I watched as Elizabeth brought over the box I’d prepared for her. She tore open the wrapping paper like a kid on Christmas morning and I couldn’t help but chuckle. Fortunately for me, the hood and ball gag did a perfect job of masking the sound or I’d have been in a world of trouble.

From the box Elizabeth pulled a simple metal triangle, three thin steel chains attached to it one at each corner. The front of the triangle was polished to a mirror finish, the back covered with the same small rubber bumps she’d seen underneath the caterpillar. I saw her laugh in delight as she flexed the device and saw it ripple under her touch, each tiny individual segment containing just one bump and the fit so close that, when left to hang normally, it looked like a single piece. She pulled Kat to her feet and placed the end of the lead into my hand, closing my fingers around it, leaving me face to face with this beautiful stranger. Well, face to mask anyway. Elizabeth quickly attached the triangle to her new slave like a pair of bikini briefs, the chains coming together at the small of her back to be secured with a tiny silver padlock. I saw Kat wince slightly as the chains were pulled tight and Elizabeth gave a couple of none-too-gentle tugs on the triangle to make sure it wouldn’t move let alone fall off. Satisfied she retrieved the lead from my grasp and led Kat over to the bed.

She guided her slave down and secured her spread-eagled to the bed, the only decoration against her tanned flesh that silver device secured over her pussy. Elizabeth spent a moment tweaking the bonds, pulling them tighter, stretching Kat out taught, every inch of flesh exposed and vulnerable. Elizabeth threw a devious smile at me as she reached into the box and pulled out a slim remote control with a single dial marked off from 0 to 10. Experimentally she turned the dial to 5 and I saw Kat’s eyes go wide at the sensations her new toy was causing.

I felt a small pang of sympathy for this girl, I knew exactly what that particular toy could do and, while it could drive her crazy with desire, I seriously doubted that it would be able to bring her to climax. Even if it could, with Elizabeth holding the controls I didn’t believe for a moment that Kat had a chance at cumming for a very long time. A belief that was proved correct a moment later as Elizabeth flicked the dial all the way up to ten for a few brief seconds, causing Kat to lift her hips off the bed in delight, before turning it all the way back to two and setting the remote aside.

Words were exchanged but I could only guess at the content, the hood and earplugs blocking out all sound. I’d never wished so hard to be able to read lips in all my life. All thoughts of such mundane things flew from my mind a minute later as Elizabeth slid her rubber-clad form on to the bed and dropped her pussy right over Kat’s face, pushing down, grinding against her slave, smothering her in a prison I knew all too well and, at that moment, wished I was visiting once more.

Reaching down Elizabeth slid her hands over Kat’s sides and over her hips, curling round her ass until her fingertips were at the point where those perfect cheeks met toned thighs. Without warning she started to flick her fingers teasingly over the skin, tickling her pet in what was, judging by the physical reaction of the bound girl, a very very bad spot indeed.

She wriggled and writhed underneath her mistress, fingers clawing at the air even as Elizabeth tightened her grip around her head. One rubber-clad hand slid in between Kat’s thighs and commenced a separate assault on flesh that seemed ever bit as ticklish as her ass. Every few seconds Elizabeth would pull her hips up just enough for Kat to take a single quick breath then drop down on top of her. Kat’s stomach rippled as Elizabeth kept altering her technique, never giving her slave more than a minute or two to get used to any one thing. It was one of the most erotic sights I’d ever seen, happening just a foot or two away from me. Yet it was almost as if I were watching it on a screen, the absence of sound giving the whole experience a truly surreal atmosphere as I tried to imagine what delights could be reaching my ears.

After almost fifteen minutes of what must have been the most exquisite torture Elizabeth rose gracefully to her feet, giving Kat some much needed recovery time. Kat’s face was red, her hair a tangled mess and her body shining with sweat as she gulped greedily at the air. Elizabeth came round the bed and stood in front of me, checking I was alright I suppose. She ran her hands down my chest and stomach, wrapping one hand around my balls and giving a gentle squeeze. I groaned, though of course she had no way of actually hearing that through the hood and gag. She ran the index finger of her right hand around the head of my cock, gathering the pre-cum that sparkled there. She walked back over to the bed and extended that same finger towards Kat who wasted no time in licking it clean with every sign of deep enjoyment. Elizabeth went back to her bag and withdrew something that made my blood run cold. Two Sonicare toothbrushes, each an absolutely devastating weapon of tickle torture as I knew from past experience. Kat’s eyes went wide and she shook her head from side to side, obviously pleading with her Mistress for mercy.

That request was quickly ignored as Elizabeth touched both brushes against the sole of Kat’s right foot. Kay almost left the bed despite her bondage, trying to pull away in whatever direction offered the most hope of escape. I saw Elizabeth laugh in delight as Kat’s mouth hung open in what I could only assume was a gale of laughter. Again, I felt an incredible frustration that I was missing out on the full experience and I’d have agreed to just about anything at that point to have my hearing restored.

For what must have felt like an eternity, but in truth was probably about five minutes, Elizabeth tortured Kat’s feet without remorse, the Sonicare going everywhere, into every last nook and cranny until tears were flowing down her cheeks. Then, abruptly, she stopped and allowed Kat to catch her breath. Elizabeth reached over and turned the remote up, to what I couldn’t see, and said something to her slave, pointing at me for emphasis, and I started to worry. It was obvious that some sort of bargain was being proposed and I didn’t know whether to be frightened or relieved when I saw Kat shake her head.

Instantly Elizabeth flicked the brushes back on and started to run them up Kat’s legs. From ankle to hips not an inch of flesh was safe and certainly no inch was spared. When the brushes reached her ass Kat damn near broke the chains that held her and Elizabeth had to move quickly to avoid being thrown off the bed just from the force of that motion. On and on it went, much longer than the foot tickling had lasted for (though I suppose there was more ground to cover) until finally, mercifully, the brushes were lifted from their victim. The break this time was shorter, again the question was asked and whatever it was Kat clearly thought about it. Slowly she shook her head, but even from my limited vantage point it was obvious she was on the verge of cracking. With an evil smile Elizabeth reached down and cupped Kat’s right breast, squeezing slightly and bringing a brush down right on top of her nipple.

Kat’s shriek was so loud I actually caught the faintest of echoes of it even through my captivity. Elizabeth lifted the brush away and asked her another question, three words that I would have sworn were simply “are you sure”. This time the reaction was a frenzied nodding and my heart clenched as I wondered what had just been agreed and what it meant for me. A fear that intensified as Elizabeth freed her slave and once more led her over to kneel in front of me. She was so close that my aching cock couldn’t have been more than half an inch from her face and I wished she’d been allowed to kneel just a little bit closer.

Another trip to her toybox provided Elizabeth with a very strange looking chain. On one end it split into two small clamps, on the other it was fastened to two thick metal bands that were held together with a clasp. She flipped open the clasp and gestured to Kat who reached forward, took one of my balls in each hand and gently pulled them down, stretching them away from my body. I was so turned on by this point it actually hurt to do this even a little and I grunted in pain even as I enjoyed the sensation of unfamiliar hands touching me like this.

Once my balls were far enough away from my body, Elizabeth reached in and secured the ring around my scrotum just beneath my cock. Kat released my balls and I suddenly realised that this was a cock ring and would, if everything I’d read on the subject was right, prevent me cumming until it was released. I glanced down and saw that Kat was now looking extremely nervous as Elizabeth knelt down beside her and started to kneed and kiss her breasts. As she teased both nipples to attention Elizabeth took the chain and secured first one clamp then the other to those sensitive buds. The chain was stretched tight and was actually pulling Kat’s nipples towards me in what had to be agonising fashion for her. Kat was looking straight at her Mistress now, her mouth moving, forming words I couldn’t hear but that I guessed were pleas for mercy.

It turned out I was half right, they were indeed pleas but only to be allowed to start her task. Elizabeth let her suffer for a few more seconds then nodded. Immediately Kat shuffled forward about two inches, taking my cock into her mouth and easing the pressure on her tits in one motion. She began to work her tongue around my head, licking it like an ice-cream as she hummed deep in the back of her throat, acting as my very own personal vibrator.

Suddenly she jerked, my cock almost slipping out of her mouth and only some desperate suction kept it in place. I twisted my head as far forward as I could and saw Elizabeth sitting behind Kat, rubber-clad fingers gently tracing intricate patterns over her exposed feet. Kat had her eyes screwed shut, splutters of laughter slipping out of her past my member as she struggled to concentrate on the job in hand.

This went on for what seemed like an eternity. It was incredibly frustrating as Kat was an incredible talent when it came to blowjobs (and as far as I know, everything else as well) but she simply couldn’t keep her attention focused on me as Elizabeth did everything in her power, including turning the metal triangle that was still gently massaging her pussy and clit up to full strength. Every time Kat managed to put together enough constant stimulation to make me cum I felt the ring around my balls preventing anything from escaping and the ache in my stomach, not to mention my genitals, just seemed to get worse and worse. I’m sure the same was true for Kat as the evil toy stimulating her wasn’t quite doing enough to push her over the edge.

Through the mist of desire that hung over my mind I saw Elizabeth looking up at me, directly at my eyes, as if waiting for something. I struggled to think, to understand what it was she wanted. It couldn’t be for me to cum, that was out of my control until one of them removed that cursed ring. I didn’t have a hand free so I couldn’t add to Kat’s torment so what could I… wait, I didn’t need a hand free did I?

With a grunt of effort (and remorse) I pulled my hips backward, swaying in my bondage. My cock popped out of Kat’s mouth and the chains connected to her tits pulled tight. I saw her eyes go wide at the pain but there was something else there as well. For a moment I relaxed my hips, watching both Kat and Elizabeth as Kat once again took my dick into her mouth. Again I pulled back and again Kat jumped at the sharp bite of the clamps. But I’d seen the almost imperceptible nod from my Mistress and knew now what she wanted.

She wrapped her hands around Kat’s sides and started to work her ribs like an accordion as I concentrated on swinging my hips back and forth like a bad Elvis impersonator. Kat dissolved into a mix of laughter, screams and groans, at least that’s what I thought they were. Over and over I pulled the chains tight, ignoring the growing throb from my balls as I did so. Over and over Elizabeth ravaged her helpless body with ticklish torment. Everything built and built, rushing forward until with one final pull from me Kat’s whole body went rigid as her orgasm finally washed over her. On and on it went and she looked gorgeous like that, caught in ecstasy, still bound to me via that small silver chain, pulling back now, deliberately causing herself more pain to enhance the rush of sensations pounding over her.

Finally, finally she came back to earth and looked up at Elizabeth who smiled down at her and kissed her, hard. Reaching toward me Elizabeth freed me from the ring and the next thing I knew Kat had her mouth back around me and this time there was no stopping her. Within seconds she had me on the very edge of cumming and time seemed to slow down as I saw both her and Elizabeth kneeling before me, a hungry look on both their faces. I felt the first blast from my cock and saw Kat’s eyes go wide at the strength of that burst. She took the next two spurts and then spat my cock out. The next stream hit the floor then Elizabeth had her mouth over me and captured the rest of my load eagerly, sucking the last few drops from me and licking my head clean before releasing me.

The rest of that weekend was a blur of sensation and experiences I’d never so much as dreamed might happen to me. Certainly by the end of it all three of us were exhausted and more than sated. Looking back on it I think that weekend was the main catalyst for me deciding to act on the secret fantasy that Elizabeth had shared with me in that Welsh cottage. And that, in turn, led me to this point, videotaping my Mistress and her friend as they torment and tease an unconscious girl in a torture device I both designed and built while they satisfy each others sexual des… wait, unconscious girl? Oh crap, umm, excuse me for a minute; I better take care of this….

Great story!

I really like this! As a submissive male myself,I can identify with our hero,and all the torment Elizabeth is subjecting him to. :shake: I can`t wait to see more!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back