• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mission: Impossible plot

on_storm

TMF Regular
Mission: Impossible the original TV series

The Exchange
First aired: 1/4/1969 (Season 3) Production Code: 310
During a mission in a half Western/half Communist country, female IMF operative, Cinnamon, the sexy "mystery woman", is caught and arrested after delivering information to the team. She is tortured and proves immune to everything except effects of tickling on her bare feet. As intelligence officer Strom pleasantly enjoys tickle-torturing Cinnamon and gets close to breaking her, Jim decides that the team must try and trade her for a valuable Eastern spy, Rudolf Kurtz. The IMF have to covertly get Kurtz out of prison, get him past the Western police, and get the information from him. The IMF fakes "rescuing" Kurtz and taking him to an office in the Eastern zone, where he gives up his information to superior officer Jim. Strom is forced to trade Cinnamon, but shoots both her and Jim during the exchange. Believing them dead and with Kurtz keeping silent about the information he spilled to protect his own life, Strom departs...as Jim and Cinnamon, wearing bulletproof trenchcoats, make their escape.

Writer: Laurence Heath
Director: Alexander Singer
Star: Peter Graves (James Phelps (1967-1973)), Barbara Bain (Cinnamon Carter (1966-1969)), Greg Morris (Barney Collier), Martin Landau (Rollin Hand (1966-69)), Peter Lupus (Willy Armitage), Bob Johnson (IMF Voice on Tape (uncredited, 1966-1973))
Guest star: John Vernon (Colonel Josef Strom), Robert Ellenstein (Dr. Emil Gorin), Dick Ziker (West Gate Guard) , Curt Lowens (Major Mecklin), Will Kuluva (Rudolf Kurtz), Michael Bell (Captain Anders), Bob Homel (Guard), Kenneth Karols (East Gate Guard), Katey Barrett (Matron)

"The Exchange" is a tour de force for series regular Barbara Bain, in which Cinnamon is kidnapped and subjected to her worst fear -- being tickled on her soles -- as a means to get her to betray the IMF.

In real life Barbara Bain was tickled-phobic, giving an extra edge to the scenes where Cinnamon is tortured through the use of several tickled-phobic ploys.

====================

Well, I faked it. Both Bain in real life and Cinnamon Carter in the episode were claustrophobic. By the way, what is the actual word for tickled-phobic? I think I saw it some time ago.

I think its just "ticklephobic" acutally. Ah, if only what you wrote was true...

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back