• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Batman: Case of the Slave Trainer (F-FF, F-F,) Part V

CrazyTickler

TMF Expert
In the last chapter Superman took down The Joker and his helpers, Punch and Judy.

Meanwhile Catwoman and det. Krista have been held in Black Hand's hideout and Gretchen preparing to tickle torture them both and has deployed #1 to apprehend roporters, Viki Vale, Lois Lane, and Summer Gleeson.

Chapter V

Bruce Wayne was preparing to go out on patrol as the Batman admist the missing women case as he was talking to his aide, Alfred. "You really think Mr. Kent is this Superman fellow from Metropolis?" Alfred asked

"Yes Alfred, I do theres just to much of an coincidence." Bruce Wayne said putting on his Batman costume and then said "Kent has the same body bulid and fits the age Superman would be if what he said about the planet Krypton was true,that is. And also how is it that Kent hid in the bathroom the hole time Superman was taking down the Joker and his men?" with that The Batman drove off in the Batmobile

In Black Hand's Hideout

As Grecthen slowly made her way to the captured prisoniers "Bring it on?" Gretchen asked as she slowly made her way towards Selina Kyle.

Then she stopped and said "This is a hard choice, The Cat or The Cop. One is scared of being tickled and another is not." She continued to talk as she played Selina's big toe

Gretchen continued talking as she gave Selina's sides a quick tickle but got no response, then her armpits only a slight response, then she gave her right foot a quick tickle, even though her foot moved wildly but there was no laughter "I though you weren't ticklish."

Then Gretchen began to slowly trace up and down her feet but Selina held it in but her will was quickly defeated because of Gretchen sharp finger nails "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHA." Gretchen just tickled and tickled and Selina laughed and laughed.

Gretchen stopped and walked over to Krista and did the same process but was suprised when she began laughing after the first slight tickle. "AHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

Gretchen continued to move down until she got to her feet where she finally went crazy"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASE STOP COME ON WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

Grecthen then responded "We are doing this so you all can serve us" Than she went back to Selina and began tickling tickling her toes with the "This Little Piggy" and Catwoman began to laugh then back to Krista and they finally passed out.

Gretchen than said "Guard remove our guests and prepare for the arrival of three more."

Downtown Gotham

The Batman sowared through the Gotham night after recieving imformation that Bane was robbing an armored shipment when the Batman had landed he said to himself seeing the unconscienious guards and the destroyed armored truck "Okay Bane where are you?" just than a gigantic man appeared behind him and said "Right here, Batman."

Bane picked the Batman up and threw him into a car which made him slightly dazed then Bane said "Time to finish you off Batman." But before could he saw a red and blue streak come at him and hit him and he went into an wall.

In The Apartment

Summer Gleeson laided on her bed and watched T.V. just then her phine rang "Hello Vicki, what Superman is fighting Bane in the downtown area I'm on it." She put on her shoes and walked out the door. However unknown to her a unknown man stands outside and saids "She's on the move."

Downtown Gothan

Bane look at the newcomer and threw a punched right in the chest which did nothing and then Superman landed his own punch and knocked and Batman walked up and uplugged Bane's Vemon supply as Superman turned his back to greet the press.

However he noticed Batman disappeared and flew after him finding him on an rooftop. "It's late Mr. Kent." The Batman said which totally suprised Superman asked "But how did find out?" Then Batman said "I have my ways of knowing." and suddenly catching him of guard and threw him on the ground.

Superman got up and sholuder ramed him into a wall. Superman than said "I do not wish to fight you." he used his x-ray vision and saw the face behind the cowl and gasps "Bruce Wayne but why are you The Batman."

The Batman got up and said "Your the reporter, you should now why." to which Superman's response was "Yeah your Parents I'm sorry."

Just than Superman's signal watch went off and said "I have to go, and here just press this button if you need any help." With that flew away, as if right after another The Batman's Bat-Wave went off and went into the Batmobile and drove off into the night

Vicki Vale's Apartment

Vicki was asleep when she herd a loud thud and when she looked and saw a man in front of her she grabbed a phone but it was dead she than remembered after the incident with Dracula, Batman visited her and gave her an device and said "If anybody or anything threatrens you, call me." and disappeared.

As the unknown man moved closer and closer to her she pressed the device and preyed that he come in time. It seemed that her preyer was anwsered and the Batman appeared out of the shadows and said "Who are you? What are you doing here?"

Then suddenly the man began to attack Batman parry all of hiw attacks and countered with his own until he felt something hard hit him and it knocked him out. "Call Black Hand tell him one down to go." #1 said.

AT The Hotel

Superman flew in and began searching for Lois "Lois, Lois where are you Lois!?" However a man walked up, angry Superman grabbed him and said eyes turn red as he saw her passed out.

"What is wrong her what have you done to her?" then the man responeded "Superman, Miss. Lane is fine you should be worried about yourself."

With that he threw a green rock and started struggling and fell down then the man took the unconsciencious Lois and left. Superman slowly grabbed a cup and covered the kryptonite and passed out thus allowing the man escape.

At The News station

Summer had just arrived at the news station after reporting on the incident and she sat in her dressing room and pondered on rather Batman was there or not.

Then suddenly a strange gas began flowing through the vents and every one in the studio passed out. and #1 appeared accompanied by three others and he ordered "Take Miss. Gleeson and leave no evidence."

In The Unknown Part of The City

Emily Moxon, and her childhood friend Allison awoke to find themselves in brown prison like uniforms with black socks on there feet they suddenly a door open and three women walked in and one said "Hello."

Eva than walked up to Emily and asked "So my dear are you ready?" as she slowly began to pull off her socks and began tickle her feet which lead to instant laughter "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAH COME ON STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH."

Alison watched in horror knowing she was next

Black Hand's Hideout

Grecthen was getting ready to greet her new guests but Black Hand grabbed her arm and said "Stay, I want you to stay, with me please." Gretchen than said "Okay, that way I can test my student, Stevlana abilites." with that they began kissing and turnd out the lights.

Summer Gleeson, Vicki Vale, and Lois Lane came to and found there arms held above there hands bound in cold iron schakles and there bare feet bound in heavy wooden stocks. They were dressed in brown prison like clothes

A diffrent walked in and said with a Russian accent "Sorry, but Gretchen won't be joining us. My name os Stevlana. Now let me think who to tickle first?" so after playing a game "Eeny, Meeny, Miney, Moe" it landed on Vicki and said "Sorry you lose."

End of Part V (Changed my mind expect next chapter at some point next weekend, Later!)

Last edited:
Cool story, keep writing dude. You know, I've always wondered how nobody knows that Superman is Clark Kent, considering they look exactly alike.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back