• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kairi and Taron (M/F)

herotickle

3rd Level Red Feather
This is what would've happened if Taron had won...

XxXxX​

Kairi had lasted for a long time, about half an hour of nonstop tickling. Taron had lasted just as well with twice the amount of torture she was receiving, and he seemed to be doing much better.

Finally, after all of this time, she finally screeched, "I GIVE! NO MORE!" in between peals of laughter.

Taron's stocks opened immediately and he jumped out, panting, gasping for breath. Kairi caught hers after a couple of minutes, and when she did, she noticed the one winged boy in front of her, grinning evilly.

"Well, it looks like I've won", he announced, triumphant. "Now it's time for your punihsment for doubting me."

She mock-whimpered, but he didn't notice. She secretly couldn't wait for him to start. She rather enjoyed being tickled by his probing fingers and his soft, black feathers. She just didn't know where he'd start, nor did she care.

He didn't hesitate to explore her body with his eyes, searching for the perfect spot to start. He knew her belly was her most ticklish spot, so he went for something else. He plucked a feather out of his wing and fluttered it across her neck. She giggled and twisted her head this way and that, acting as though she hated it. His feather danced across her neck at least a dozen times until it started dancing at the top of her breasts, right where the collar of her shirt ended. She laughed a little softer, and felt it turn her on a little.

He soon ditched the feather and began to tickle her underarms with his fingers, making her wiggle her belly, which he couldn't take his eyes of off. Kairi kept laughing hard, making sure to entice him to tickle her belly.

15 minutes passed, and still he did not even try. She had just slipped into silent laughter when he stopped. Within a minute, she collected her breath again to see him at her feet, looking at them, plotting what to do. He brought a finger down her sole and she jumped. Almost as ticklish as her tummy, her feet curled up. Taron grinned and tickled both feet at the same time, bringing out her adorable little laugh. 5 minutes later, he stuck her toes into his mouth and began sucking, making Kairi squeal and laugh and shake her hips again.

He hit the halfway point and stopped tormenting her feet. She knew what was coming. Kairi was excited and anxious at the same time. Excited because she would be tickled most of all, but anxious because she knew this meant that her little session would end.

Kairi wiggled in anticipation as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a paintbrush. Pushing a button, a table with black paint came up next to Taron, and he took it, dipping the brush into it. Now he brought it to her belly, and wrote down many tickling phrases like "tickle tickle" and "coochie coo", while writing, "Tickle Me" right around her belly button, and she laughed and squirmed as he did. Now he dropped the brush and brought his fingers to her belly, poking each finger into her exposed mid-drift. She squealed and bucked and laughed, mainly because these are usual reactions. If she could control it, she would've layed perfectly layed there and laughed without moving an inch.

He finally dabbed his finger into her belly button, tickling her tummy at the same time. She couldn't help it. Her body just melted as she finally stopped squirming and took the tickling. Taron reached down and blew raspberries into one of the few areas that had nothing written on it, and she arched her back and laughed.

Finally, the hour was done, and she was released. He helped her up, and grinned. "Game's over, Kairi. Now go wash that off. We don't want Sora to see what we did." He turned to walk away, but Kairi's small hand stopped him. He turned again, facing her. "What do you need?"

She gave an innocent little look as she pointed to the words "Tickle Me" that he had painted. Taron gave a sly smile before attacking her sides, her peals of laughter echoing in the ship.

I just love it!

There is nothing sexier than knowing they want it, or when they actually ask for it...

prrrr.... :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back