• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Julia Wilke - "VIB"

jackthetickler

1st Level Red Feather
I caught a clip of Julia Wilke. She got tickled on her feet in the German TV series "Verliebt in Berlin" which means "Enamored in Berlin".

Are you sure that there is tickling going on in this clip? I don't speak German, but it seem like the reason she is laughing is the situation, not tickling.

Yes, I'm sure. If you watch this scene in slowmotion you can see him tickling her socked feet while undressing them. She also begs for mercy.

jackthetickler said:
Yes, I'm sure. If you watch this scene in slowmotion you can see him tickling her socked feet while undressing them. She also begs for mercy.

The reason I believed so, was the fact that she seems to be laughing and protesting before her shoes are taken off and after he has moved away from her feet. She seems to be protesting and begging about not putting her feet into the bucket(to make plaster footprints?) I watched it in slow motion a couple times and I couldn't tell if he was just taking off her sock or tickling. Then again I do not speak German, so I could be missing something here.

Well...

A short statement first: The guy is a shoemaker and she is a designer. They accepted a new bid and she had done the layout during the night.

Here's a transcript of the conversation:

she..... s
he...... h

s: So tell me, how did you spent the night?
h: I'd love to! But you have to remove your socks and shoes first.
s: Pardon? I even told you I have size "39" .... And..... Let's go, we can't waste time.
h: I'd love to!
He pushs her on the bed
Then he removes her shoe and tickles her foot until he removes the sock of her foot as well.

s: No! Mercy! Please no!
He removes the other shoe and sock and a short tickling again
s: Stop!
He tooks the bucket filled with clay.
h: Not until I put your feet into the clay.
He takes her foot and puts it into the bucket.
s: All what you want, but please stop!

:cool2:

jackthetickler said:
Well...

A short statement first: The guy is a shoemaker and she is a designer. They accepted a new bid and she had done the layout during the night.

Here's a transcript of the conversation:

she..... s
he...... h

s: So tell me, how did you spent the night?
h: I'd love to! But you have to remove your socks and shoes first.
s: Pardon? I even told you I have size "39" .... And..... Let's go, we can't waste time.
h: I'd love to!
He pushs her on the bed
Then he removes her shoe and tickles her foot until he removes the sock of her foot as well.

s: No! Mercy! Please no!
He removes the other shoe and sock and a short tickling again
s: Stop!
He tooks the bucket filled with clay.
h: Not until I put your feet into the clay.
He takes her foot and puts it into the bucket.
s: All what you want, but please stop!

:cool2:

This definitely makes it appear like tickling scene. The translation really makes it clear.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back