• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Three Rivers, Lake Michigan, and Misssissippi Sojourn, Then, A Horrible Confession

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Three Rivers, Lake Michigan, and Mississippi Sojourn, Then, A Horrible Confession

The Good Guys went on their second road trip of the year. They started well, by sweeping three straight from Pittsburgh, before things went south, and they dropped two of three in Chicago, and got swept three in a row in St Louis. They returned home, for a nine game homestand, against the California teams.
While Mitch was off on the road trip, he barely spoke to Naomi on the phone at all, as she basically refused to take his calls. Eventually, exasperated, he continually instant messaged her, online, to try and get some communication back into his marriage. During one of these cyber conversations, Naomi made a horrible revelation to Mitch. She told him that he was making her physically ill, and that she was vomiting. Mitch tried to probe her for more information, but she refused to discuss it. Now, after all his other troubles, Mitch suddenly began to wonder if Naomi was anorexic, or bullemic. Everyone had spent so much time placing Mitch on the scale several times a week, worried about his weight, due to his bp, that now, he began to have sleepless nights that he was living with someone with an eating disorder. Naomi claimed that the vomiting spells were due to his causing her serious aggravation, but, when he asked her if she wanted out, she said no, because she still loved him. Mitch himself had spent his childhood, with his own abusive father, plagued by an eating disorder, and, while he was never bullemic, he did have a form of anorexia, which was finally broken, when his parents split.
On Sunday night, when Mitch got home, he started in the minute he saw Naomi:" Okay, Nai, out with it. Are you having an eating disorder? Are you anorexic, or bullemic?" Mitch charged, but also, with a very concerned tone to his voice. Naomi looked at him with a face of stone, and then said:" No, American, I am not making myself throw up, and I eat just fine"
"From now on, several times a week, I want you on the scale. Before breakfast, say, three times a week, I am going to do weigh in, both for you, and for myself, and I want to see the scale. You cant do this:" I'm a woman, so my husband cant know my weight. That's bullshit. Tomorrow morning, when we get up, before you put a drop of food in your mouth, we are doing weigh in, and this gets done three times a week. Until you convince me by proving to me with your weight, that you dont have an eating disorder, I am going to watch you, like a hawk" Mitch said.
"The great white husband wants to care for his wife's health. You could give a shit about me, American, about my health, and whether I die, with the way you treat me, you bastard!" Naomi seethed. "If you really believe that, then what the hell am I standing here for? Maybe I should just leave, and let you go your own way, but, you know what, I cant do that, not only for the human factor, but, also, because I have been with you for nearly a quarter century, and, even if we arent married, we will always be connected, because you are the mother of my three kids, and always will be" Mitch said. "With all this going on, the guest room is your residence for the time being. As I did last time, you will get sex, say, the last one or two nights of the homestand, because I need it too, but, until then, go sleep in the guest room" Naomi said.
The next night, the Good Guys opened a series at the ballpark, against the Giants. Kate Hudson was the starter. Paradise scored four runs, on four solo homers, one by Mitch, and came away with a 4-2 victory. Gil Bellows took the ball on Tuesday night. He fired a three hit shutout, in a 4-0 win. Charlize tried to complete the sweep on Wednesday night, but couldnt, dropping a 1-0 game.
Thursday was an off day. That day, the couple did weigh in. Mitch's weight was a fine by his doctor 174.6 pounds, as he was supposed to not be over 175, and Naomi's weight seemed normal too, at 110 lbs. He had been watching her, and she didnt seem to not be eating, or making herself sick, so, although he was concerned, at that point, there didnt seem to be anything worthy of rushing her into the doctor for. At counesling that morning, the couple discussed her revalation:" I dont know why I got sick that night. I was very upset, and maybe it was something I ate. I am not anorexic, or bullemic. Now, after thinking I'm the bitch from hell, my loving husband can come up with another reason to think his wife is crazy" Naomi seethed. "I dont think you're the bitch from hell, and I dont think you're crazy" Mitch said. "No, you just act like it, and, you act like you dont give a flying fuck about me" Naomi said. "I do, I love you" Mitch said. "Yeah, only so much as the last time you sucked my toes, or the last ladder I stood on for you, or the last time I let you fuck me!" Naomi seethed.
San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound. She pitched a poor game, and dropped a 5-4 decision. Rachel Leigh Cook had the starting assignment on Saturday. She permitted just one run in eight innings, as the team won, 4-1. Kate Hudson was on the mound, on a sunny, beautiful Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate had her A game stuff that day, pitching eight shutout innings, and striking out ten, in an eventual 3-0 shutout.
The Dodgers entered Paradise on Monday, in the final game of the homestand. Gil Bellows took his turn on Monday night, and pitched well, but lost, 2-1. Charlize Theron was the starter on Tuesday night, and pitched a very fine game, allowing two runs in eight innings, of a 3-2 win. Neve Campbell took the mound on a clear Wednesday, in front of a near sellout. She allowed three runs in six innings, but, the Good Guys luckily had their hitting shoes on that day, to come away with a 6-3 Good Guy win, that finished off a fine six and three homestand. On field, it was clear sailing, but, off, anything but.
On Tuesday and Wednesday nights, Naomi did let Mitch back into her bed, and the couple made love:" I did this as much for myself, as I did for you, but, going forward, we are going to have to work on things. Remember, if this is the last season, as we think it might be, where we go after this, is only us" Naomi said.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday tickle party, following the win over the Padres. The featured lee would be Naomi, who was tickle starved, due to her situation with Mitch. The only catch was, that she mandated that Mitch not be one of her ticklers. Stripped to a bra and panties, Naomi was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on Naomi's neck with fingers, as her head moved from side to side,and the giggles began:HEHEHEEHEHEHEEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, catcher Barney was next, tickling Naomi on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she squealed, and bucked:HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEHEEH! NO! Working down, third baseman Michael, who was Mitch's first cousin, was next, tickling Naomi on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, causing her legs to buck, and more squeals:HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Left Fielder Dawson got the pleasure, which made Mitch jealous, of tickling Naomi's feet. He attacked Naomi's feet with fingers, feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush over her soles and toes. Naomi went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOOO! HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Naomi was untied.
On Thursday, in the late afternoon, Naomi took Mitch to the airport, so that he could catch the team flight to San Fransisco. "I hope we have a better homestand next time, and I want you to eat. I have told Erin on the QT to watch you, because I didnt want to worry the others. I will talk to you, and see you in ten days" Mitch said. "I still love you, American, even if you do drive me GRRRR crazy" Naomi said, kissing him goodbye.
So, it had been a very tense homestand, filled with horrible revelations, and tension. Now, came a ten day road trip to California for Mitch. What would happen? Did Naomi have an eating disorder that she was concealing? Those answers to come in the next segment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Interesting thought pattern there. It certainly would seem that if Mitch was concerned about Naomi's health than he must care for her as well. Anyway, another great one and I hope they figure things out. I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated, as always.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back