• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Emma Samms

yatsabel

TMF Regular
This is a bit of a request and a mainstream sighting.

I had a thing for a scene in an episode of the Colbys that aired in 1986 where Emma Samms was tickled on her foot. This scene really drives me nuts and I even requested this clip here on the forum some time ago. Some had it on tape, but unfortunately it had been taped over.

The only reason why I'm mentioning this again is because The Colby's (the Dynasty spin off) is airing again on cable on a channel called Soapnet. Saturdays, I believe.

I'm not in the States and I can't see this channel from my cable provider (to tell the truth, I don't even care about the channel or the spinoff series, I just loved the tickling and Emma Samms). But perhaps someone on this forum does have the channel and is interested enough in helping me with this. If someone can check what episodes are being aired, I can pretty much nail it down to one or two episodes where the scene appears. (I've gone as far as to check synopsis of the series). We just count the weekends until the episode airs and then it is just a matter of taping.

Man, this is my tickling dream. A blast from the past from when I didn't even have the faintest clue of what was a tickling fetish. I've even thought of trying to purchase the episode itself from some diehard fan of the series.

Someone care to help a fellow tickler reach this long desired dream?

Thanks everyone.

I Wish

I'd love to help you, but I don't get this channel... I've been dying to see this scene as well!

Can anyone help a brother out? :)

Bandit

Well, the good thing is that I'm not the only one who's dying to see this clip.

Someone out there has got to have this channel....

Anyone?

Help? :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back