• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Meta-Brawl Marvel vs. DC (F-FF, FF-F) Part II

CrazyTickler

TMF Expert
I decided to change a few things about the story. I'll post pics in case you have not been reading comics.

Recap: Roulette has formed an partnership with Sebastian Shaw and they restart Meta-Brawl. Where Black Canary and Black Widow tickled the sense out of each other.

Chapter II

Roulette was confused about this and she looked at Shaw and asked "What the hell Shaw?" Shaw than responded "My dear, its about appealing to the masses thats what makes money, now enjoy the next match."

Roulette still alittle confused decided to watch the fight and not press the issue further.

Wonder Woman vs. She-Hulk vs. Giganta

The Announcer than said "Ladies and Gentleman, have we a treat for you." the audience was going crazy "This match is a triple threat, now lets introduce the combatants. To my right the beautiful Amazon princess at 6"2' Wonder Woman. and to my left at 6"10' the Giantess Giganta, and to my other left the Green Titaness,at 6"4' She-Hulk."

The match started Giganta just stood back and let She-Hulk and Wonder Woman go one on one. She felt the ground shake as each blow landed, until finally Giganta grew larger and hit them both and knocked them both out.

Using Wonder Woman's Magic Lasso Giganta tied them both back to back and removed Wonder Woman's Boots (She-Hulk is usually barefoot) and then said wiggling her fingers "Get ready." Then she preceeded to lightly tickle Diana's (gonna start calling Wonder Woman Diana from now on.) sides.

The laughter began instantly "HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA COME ON STOP." She-Hulk than began cringe and Giganta said "Don't worry your next." as she slowy tickled down Diana's body she got to her feet which were at least size 10.

Than Giganta began to tickle Diana's feet and she went crazy "AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH." Giganta just kept tickling until suddenly she decided to switch to She-Hulk.

She did the same tickle attack on She-Hulk and got the same result
"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH." after she finally got to her feet due to the fact She-Hulk was two inches taller her feet were size 13. As she began tickling She-Hulk began laughing instantly "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEH NOO STOP." Giganta kept changing tickle attacks.

Unknown to Giganta, Diana got free and socked Giganta right in the face. She got up and grew at least fifty-foot and said "Forget tickling you into submission I'll just crush you both."

Giganta than preceeced to attack but however Diana used her lasso and wrapped it to make a tripline and Giganta fell for it, as she fell she hit her head and passed out. She-Hulk and Wonder Woman winked at each other and looked at Giganta.

Giganta than awoke still a giantess yet bound she saw Wonder Woman and She-Hulk and Diana said "Well, well, well you though you were big and bad tickling us now its our turn."

With that they began to slowly tickle Giganta's huge feet at first she began laughing almost instantly "NOOO AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH COME ON I SHOWED BOTH OF YOU MERCY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH." Diana and She-Hulk kept tickling.

Eventually She-Hulk began to tickle Diana's feet and she started laughing "What the hell She-Hulk? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH."

Diana also started tickling She-Hulk's feet and she began laughing "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH AH MAN I AM WAY MORE TICKLISH THAN YOU HAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH." They would rotate tickling each other's feet and Giganta's bound feet even playing "This little Piggy" with her huge toes. This exchange continue for an hole hour until Giganta and She-Hulk finally gave up.

The announcer than said "The winner is Wonder Woman." the crowd than began to roar and Roulette looked at Shaw, an evil smile streached acrossed her lips and said "Your right, this is the beginning of some thing wonderful."

End of Part II (due to time restrants, it will be one battle for chapter next will be Elektra vs. Catwoman, it might change starting the December 20th. All you have to do is just give a request for a match you would like to see and I will take it from here. Later!)

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back