• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rina the Ticklish Thief (Part 1)(f/f, */f)

SharonP

TMF Regular
Rina the Ticklish Thief (f/f, */f)
(The * asterisk denotes things, like a cat tongue or owl feathers.)

* * 1 * *

Rina hid under the bed, trying to remain calm, trying to keep from laughing. She could hear the footsteps of the guards racing up and down the hallway, and she knew it might only be a matter of time until she was caught. At least she had penetrated the fortress of Duchess Baraca and liberated the Morrow Owl figurine; now she just needed to gather her clothes and finish her escape. And she needed to do it before the feathers of the figurine tickled her bare belly past the point where she could not stifle any more giggles.

Before she could think another thought, the door burst open and a pair of dainty feet appeared wearing the silver sandals of the fortress guard. Powder blue toenails glinted in the flickering hallway torchlight, ankles clicking together in a sign of respect as the guard apparently realized where she was. A fact that Rina herself only became aware of as light began spilling into the room, and she could see the opulent furnishings.

To her right was an antique wicker chair and behind that she could see the bottom of a closet of inscribed mahogany. To the left of the bed she could make out the base of a large roll-down writing desk, along with more closets, chairs, a wardrobe and a set of curtains. Lush tapestries lined the floor where another person would have a throw-rug or two. The one on her right had a calico cat snoozing on it; the one of her left showed a growing shadow. She tried to get a better look, but the owl figurine brushed her bare belly again and she had to bite her lip to fight off a set of giggles; it was all she could do to hang on to it.

A movement out of the corner of her eye caused her to turn her head to the left. A slender tanned leg descended onto the shadow, and the bed above Rina creaked and groaned. She heard the rustling of blankets, and then another leg came into view, bare save for an anklet of gold hearts.
From the soles came the slight aroma of sandalwood. The voice of the woman above Rina was at once high-pitched and indignant. “What is the meaning of this?” As she spoke, the woman tapped one bare foot on the ground impatiently, giving Rina a glimpse of gold toenails.

A husky contralto voice came from the door: “Forgive the intrusion, your grace.” Rina could see the guard’s legs dip a moment, revealing silver shin guards. “I am looking for a girl.”

A soft chuckle came from overheard, and golden toes wiggled in front of the trapped thief. “Oh… well, no need to be so melodramatic, Gerrah. I did not know you swung that way.. But all right. Kick off your sandals and come in.”

“No, I mean I… yes, your grace.” Rina saw one leg lift out of view, rising above where she could see from under the bed, and then she heard the clunk of the sandal hitting the hallway floor. The guard took one step onto the carpet with her bare foot, and her other leg lifted up. Another shoe fell, and she stepped barefoot into the room. This caused the cat to stretch and yawn, and that made Rina nervously towards it, causing the feathered owl figurine she was clutching to slide across her bare belly. She did not know how much longer she could hold it before she burst forth into long, loud giggles, but she dared not risk the sound it would make if she dropped it.

The calico cat stared at Rina eye to eye for a moment.

The woman on the bed-- who must be no one save the Duchess Baraca herself-- patted a spot right next to her, hard enough for Rina to hear. “Come here, Gerrah. Sit down next to me.”

Rina turned to look the other way. The guard dipped her legs again, then padded over to stand in front of the bed, close enough so that Rina could see all four bare feet together on the right side of the bed.. The guard coughed, and nervously fidgeted from foot to foot. “Please, Lady Baraca, forgive me for disturbing your sleep, but time is of the essence.”

“I know, I know. You are desperately seeking a girl. She switched clothes with a guard and ran off with the Morrow Owl?”

Rina’s heart nearly leaped into her throat. Staring at the legs of the two woman, sure she might be caught any second, the ticklish thief was not even aware that the cat had moved off the rug until she felt a tentative lick on her big toe. Then another lick.

That nearly make her burst out into nervous laughter then and there, and what made it worse was that when she tried to shift under the bed, the owl figurine tickled her bare belly again. Rina corrected herself almost at once: what made it worse was not just the cat and the owl, but having to hear someone else suddenly burst out laughing. And the cat now licked her insole. Rina nearly broke down into giggles then and there, especially when she heard Gerrah.

Gerrah the guard still stood in front of the bed, but Rina could see her hopping from one foot to the other. “Hahahahaha! Not my ribs! Oh, please your grace, that tickles!”

A high-pitched chuckle joined in with the whiskey-voiced guard. “Hehehe, watch those hands; my belly is ticklish. Now I told you to sit. Come, sit, or I shall have at your ribs a second time. Or perhaps -- perhaps I shall anyway. Cootchie coo! Hehehehe.”

“No! Ahahahha! Stop stop stop! Please, that tickles!”

Lady Baraca giggled. “Hehehe. Trying to get me to stop by raking under my arms? Hahahaaa…. Stop that! Very sneaky, Gerrah. But now I can tickle you here.”

“Oh my god, not there… ahahahaah! Stop! Stop! Hahahahahahhhah!” Gerrah shrieked, and she fell forward onto the bed, laughing along with Lady Baraca.

Under the bed, Rina squirmed as the calico cat now licked up and down her sole, which caused the owl feathers to brush against her belly once more, and she wanted to do nothing so much as join in with the two laughing women but she knew the torturous trouble she would be in if she did. But if she stayed like this it would be torture anyway. . . and that's when she spotted the lightly freckled bare legs in the doorway, stripped of shin guards and sandals: the pink-haired guard Deva she had tied and tickled to get access to the owl figurine, a guard now watching the laughing women on the bed, now squatting down to peek under the bed. . .

(end of * * 1 * *)

Very nice story, Sharon. I look forward to reading more. Ticklish thief and bandit stories are among my favorite types to read.

Mitch

It seems to be an interesting story. I hope to see the second part as soon as possible.
Thank you!

As mean as it sounds, I hope Rina gets caught XD Look forward to reading more, SharonP!

You have a very readable style and I like the way the story is developing. Thanks a lot for posting it.

David.s said:
You have a very readable style and I like the way the story is developing. Thanks a lot for posting it.

co-sign

WOW. This story got my FULL attention.
PLEASE continue this story. I LOVE it.

yeah, it's a pretty good story! there should be more stories like this where the victim is forced to keep their cool.

:wipes the slight drool: Magnificent.

Oh my, I love the little world you set. Hehe, I'mlooking forward to the next part.

Those kitties are really deadly with their tongues, lol.

When ya get to more tickling, could I ask you if you could do a belly button tickling scene? Please? Thanks.

I liked how the action, "just started", Like a movie opening and the shot pulls back from under the bed and your realize she is a thief under the bed...
Nice, can't wait for more.

good story... I don't usually read the fiction stories, but i thought I should read one of yours. ;)

Slowly Strokes an Author's Plume...

As something who has begun--and protractedly delayed continuing a number of series, far be it from me to chide a fine author for denying us new installments of a promising story.<p>
SharonP, if you just need an encouraging poke to return to Rina's adventure, consider yourself suitably stimulated...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back