• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rina and Deva on a ladderl (f/f barefoot ticklefight)

SharonP

TMF Regular
Mitchell: Since you were the only guy so far to say anything nice, here's a few paragraphs about barefoot tickling set on a ladder. I may have completely missed the mark, as far as the ladder, but it was an interesting writer challenge anyway.

Rina raced barefoot in the castle library, looking for a hiding place. This being a castle, the library was several stories tall. There-- she would run up the ladder and hide in the stacks!

Glancing left and right, Rina dashed barefoot up each rung of the ladder, realizing only too late that like everything else in this castle, the ladder was decorated and adorned with features it did not need: in this case, someone had put feathers, sequins, and rose petals on each ladder rung! She did not mind the first few yards, but after a while she could not take it anymore. Every step up was torture, and she had to pause and cover her mouth with her hands. "Ahaha... that tickles.. I have to get off this ladder!" She started back down, enduring the feel of the feathers slapping against her bare feet, but paused when she heard more guards coming this way. "Ohh... hahhaaa.. it's too far to jump! I guess I had better run up again!" Giggling and laughing, she tried climbing up again, but now she was losing her balance because she was laughing so much, and had to lean against the ladder. This cause her belly to rub against the feathers festooning the side of a rung, and she nearly fell off the ladder altogether. Desperately, she leaned forward and put her hands through the rungs above her, realizing too late that feathers were now tickling her underarms. "Hahaha... this isn't good! I need to get off this crazy ladder!" Laughing and giggling, one foot slipped and she ended up tickling both feet trying to get her purchase once more.

Just then, Deva ran into the library. "I have you now, Rina!" The barefoot guard ran up the ladder, meaning to grab at Rina's ankles, but the feathers under her own feet made her burst out giggling. "Hahaha.. oh god this tickles! But... hahahah... I'm going to get you! AhahahhhhAHH!" Deva moved higher up the ladder, one bare leg after another climbing rung after rung.

Rina tried to hop and climb barefoot up the ladder, Deva hot on her heels. Both of them were laughing terribly. Finally, Deva grabbed Rina's ankle. Trying to kick her away, Rina ended up tickling Deva under one arm with her free foot. Deva laughed and tickled the foot she was holding. Rina's position was already precarious, but that nearly caused her to lose her grip totally.

Knowing that if she fell straight she might plummet to her doom, Rina bent at the waist and tried to balance on her tummy for a moment, giggling as the feathers adorning the ladder tickled her belly and sides.

"I have you!" Deva squealed triumphantly, still tickling Rina's foot with one hand. Climbing the ladder barefoot with the other, she went up a few more rungs, lifting Rina's ankle with her so that the thief was practically upside down.

Deva climbed up a rung or two, then slid her legs inside the ladder so she could sit for a moment and tickled Rina as long as she liked.

"Well, then I will have to grab you as well!" Rina now balanced on her thighs, then reached down to grab at one of Deva's legs. She lifted it straight up, clutching it tight by the ankle.

Rina tried to tug her own leg free."Let go of me!" She started running her fingers up and down Deva's sole.

Deva shook her head. "Hahahahah! No, stop that! I can't let go like this, I'll fall! You let go!" She started tickling Rina's foot again.

Rina giggled. "Hehehee! Cut that out! I can't let go. If I do, I'll fall! Get off of me!" She slid her fingers in and out of Deva's toes.

Deva squealed. "Hahahahaa! No, not my toes! HHAHAhah!" She slapped the side of the ladder, then ran her fingernails across Rina's arches and insoles.

This made Rina nearly knock both of them off the ladder. "HAHAHAHHAHA! Oh my god, stop that! hahhahahahahahhhehehehehee!"

Both Rina and Deva tickled each other at the same time then, neither one willing to give in to the other. Each held an ankle of the other and continued to tickle away with a free hand, causing them both to laugh hysterically, but neither dared let go of the other or risk falling, so all they could do was continue to tickle away...

Sharon, thank you for that. I am honored. Just so you know, I dont think I have ever fantasized about tickling up a ladder, as, I know that a girl could fall that way. The ladder is more for me about the female bare feet being on the ladder. Nonetheless, I appreciate you centering the storyline around my rather unique "interest". I look forward to reading more.

Mitch

hmm... No One like this part, not even Mitchell! I guess I will revise it!

Sharon, I did post that I loved it. I put up a post 12 hours before you made your last post in this thread. It was a great story, and I thank you.

Mitch

Keep Going!!

Sweet story so far. Keep running with it. trust me it will take a while for the responses to come, but they will.

This is the first time that I have seen this thread.

It had to make Mitchell happy. I have a story that started out on a ladder in a cherry orchard, which you can find by scrolling through the threads that I have started.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back