• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brothers, Queens, and Rivers Galore, Then, The Deepest Thoughts

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys went off on their next road trip, going four and five on the trip. They started by winning two of three in Washington, before losing two of three in Philadelphia, and Cincinnatti. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand.
While Mitch was away, the most profound thoughts were running through his mind. Naomi had encompassed such a great many years of his life, from the time he was 20 years old, that, she had been his first girlfriend, the woman he lost his virginity to, and the only woman he had ever had, until Adrienne, while he and Naomi were divorced. He had, quite simply, been an anorexic, nerdy, loser, during his high school years, and then, during college, began to gain weight, muscle, and his good looks, and then could attract girls like Naomi, and later, Adrienne. He had been through so much with Naomi, had three kids with her, the highs, and the lows, and now, it looked like all that, was going to go over a cliff, in one swoop.
Naomi, for her part, was having many second thoughts as well. With all the volcanic fighting that Mitch and her had been doing lately, she still loved him for over two decades. He was her nemisis, but also, her knight in shining armor, and the father of her three kids. She knew, that, with all his flirting and tickling of other women, that, if they had never divorced, there would likely have never been any other woman for him but her, sexually, emotionally, or in any other way. Part of her knew that logically, divorce made sense, due to all their problems, but yet, she just couldnt bring herself to..
When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, he was met by a haggard looking Naomi. Neither of them were sleeping at night, engulfed in their thoughts. "So, Naomi, how long do I have to move out?" Mitch said. Naomi sighed:" I've been doing a lot of thinking. I dont want you to move out. This doesnt have to happen. We have many, many things to work out, but, we have so many years invested in this, and, I know that we still love each other. Stay, let's go back to counesling, and let's try to deal with this. We both lost our heads, and, let's try to keep the fighting to a minimum, for the children's sake." Naomi said. That night, the couple slept together, but didnt make love. The following morning, they awoke, and told their kids that they were going to give it a try. Their oldest daughter, Erin, said:" Okay, but please try to keep the I want to kill you dialouge to a minimum" That afternoon, for no reason at all, the couple climbed into bed, and made love. Mitch remembered how he had made love to Naomi for the first time, his first time, as a petrified 20 year old man, how he had never been with a woman before, and, how understanding she had been, kind and loving. Now, as he made love to her again , for the umpteenth time, he kept saying to himself over and over:" Except for the time with Adrienne, she loved me before I was a star. There had been Adrienne, for a year, but, in reality, there was no one else but Naomi, ever, with all his flirtations with other women, and tickling, Naomi was it. Not having been with anyone but Naomi, wasnt a reason for Mitch to stay. Clearly, he could probably find another girl at the drop of a hat. He was a star. Yet, with all the tickling, feet, and sex with another woman, it would be meaningless. He didnt have three kids with another woman, he had three kids with Naomi. He hadnt grown from his 20s, into his 30s, and his 40s, with another woman. He had grown through those years with Naomi. From different hairstyles, to different clothes, weights, decades, and changes in both the US, and Australia, there had always been "Nai". She never knew where he got that name, and she hated it, at first, much as she had to teach Mitch how to be physical with a woman, and he had to teach her how to like and then love tickling. All was okay with the world, as long as Mitch and Nai were together, but, if they werent together, there was this big, blank, question mark.
That night, when they got to the ballpark to play the Mets, they were dressing for the game. The team was bit surprised to still see them together, but, Mitch said very quietly:" We are working on things. We hope not to seperate. Please just let us do what we have to, and hopefully, the outcome for us, and our kids, will be a happy one." That night, feeling energized against the Mets, Mitch hit two homers, as Kate Hudson shut out the Mets on two hits, 5-0. The next night, Gil Bellows was on the mound, and he allowed but three hits, as Mitch hit another homer, in a 3-1 win. Charlize took the hill on Wednesday night, and she allowed five scattered hits, as Mitch hit yet another homer, in a 5-3 win, to complete the sweep of the Mets.
Thursday was an off day. The couple did show up at counesling that day, much to the delight of their shrink. "I wasnt sure you two were coming here anymore" "Well, we have just decided to grow up. We are talking, have been sleeping together, and making love. We are hoping not to seperate. I want to try and work this out. Two decades plus is too long just to say fuck it. My father did it to my mom after 21 years, and I dont want to do the same thing" Mitch said.
Atlanta came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound. Mitch, still red hot, hit yet another homer, in a 4-1 win. Rachel Leigh Cook was finally saddled with a loss on Saturday night, as the Good Guys lost to the Braves, 5-0. Kate Hudson and John Smoltz opposed each other on a warm, beautiful Sunday. Both pitchers were very sharp, with Kate pitching eight innings, fanning ten, and Smoltz hurling seven innings, fanning nine. the game was decided in the tenth, by what else, a Mitch homer, 1-0.
Houston visited Paradise on Monday, in the homestand's last series. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night. He gave up four runs, and the team could not recover, losing, 4-2. Charlize took the hill on Tuesday. She pitched a fine game, two runs over seven innings, in an eventual 5-2 win. Neve Campbell took the mound on a sunny Wednesday, in front of a sellout. Neve pitched a credible game that day, allowing three runs in six innings. Once again, the Good Guys bats were booming, pounding out ten hits, and six runs. The Good Guys pitching did the rest, as they came away with a 6-3 triumph, that completed an awesome seven and two homestand. The team and reporters were at a loss to explain the success or Mitch's hot streak, but, when asked by reporters, Mitch quipped:" I am not getting a divorce in the forseeable future, and Naomi is giving me sex, and tickling. A sexually content man is a happy man" He said, part in jest, and part truth, to a bit of a frown from Naomi. That night, after the couple made love, Mitch couldnt resist a jab at Naomi, so, he slipped a note to her on her pillow that said:" Please get a pedicure, you have an ugly callous underneath your left little toe" The note was meant all in good fun, as it meant he was getting her feet again, as well.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday tickle party. The featured lee would be Mitch and Naomi's Therapist, who decided to have a tickle, to celebrate the couple's seemed resurgence. He was tied in his boxer shorts, hands and feet to the bed, in the fetish club. Kate Hudson began the tickle on his neck with fingers, as his head moved, and the laughter began:"HAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA! NO! Working down, Amanda Bynes was next, tickling the therapist on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, causing howling:HHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! NO! Working down, Neve Campbell was next, tickling the therapist on his hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, resulting in more howls:HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, Naomi, who so often was a tickle victim on her feet, got to return the favor. She attacked the therapists feet with fingers, feathers, and an electric toothbrush over his soles and toes. The therapist went beserk, he wiggled his feet every which way, and howled with laughter, begging for mercy:HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP EXPERT TICKLLERSSS NOOOO! HHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA! Finally, the tickle ended, and he was untied.
On Thursday, Naomi, as she always did, drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to JFK airport in New York:" Good homestand this time, dont know why, dont care why. Go off, have a good trip, and I will see you in ten days" Naomi said, kissing him. "Oh, and Australian, remember, left little toe" Mitch teased, as Naomi playfully hit him: "Shut up with left little toe already, American, or, when you get home, I will tie you the fuck up, and tickle the hell out of both your little toes" She said, in jest. "Dont threaten me" Mitch said with a smirk. "It's not a threat, it can be a promise, if you want" Naomi shot back.
It had been a very peaceful homestand, for the first time in a long time. Was it just a lull, or, had the almost seperation been averted, and had the couple been overtaken by rational thought? A ten day road trip would give them both time to think, and we would just have to see if it was a temporary bounce back, or the beginning of more permanent recovery, when Mitch came back to Naomi, on Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Wow, a complete 180 from the last story. It is nice to see them getting along again. Another great one and I look forward to the next one to see what is going to happen.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated, as always. Yes, that story was a change from the recent past. We'll have to see if it continues.
I just got home after a very long day of work, and seeing my best friend, so I cant write another story tonight. My virus scan is tomorrow night, so the most likely time for another story will be on Saturday, so, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back