• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Park & Play

mistertickle123

TMF Regular
Park & Play

Jillian slowly swung her legs out of the car. Before placing her feet on the ground she ran her hands up her stocking clad calves to adjust the sheer hosiery that she had worn today. This immediately sent a shiver through her body. Her legs and feet were extremely sensitive and these nylons heightened the sensations even more. Just lightly touching her legs or feet tickled her tremendously.

As she smoothed out the front of her skirt her mind began to race. She was finally meeting the man she playfully called the ‘Doctor’, an on line chat buddy who had enraptured her with his intense passion for tickling. Proclaiming to be an insatiable and skilled tickler, Jillian had no doubts about these comments. The Doctor never boasted about his tickling prowess but every email exchange that they had, every picture they shared, all of the clips that he sent to her and their telephone conversations all left her frazzled and tingling from head to toe.

After months of torture some chat their schedules finally allowed them to meet although they would only have a couple of hours to play or so the Doctor advised Jillian who was disappointed to hear this.

Nervous but at the same time excited that she’d finally have a chance to meet with a man who shared her deep love of ticking she closed the car door and walked into the public parking garage that was set up as their designated meeting spot.

The Doctor was more than ready for their session. He parked his vehicle in the back corner of the top floor of the garage to ensure some privacy. Not his favorite spot to tickle, the car was good enough for their first encounter and they both agreed that this would be a great ‘feeling out’ meeting. If they were comfortable with each other and enjoyed the tickle play (neither expected they wouldn’t) they both decided that their next tickle play date was going to be an all day session at a hotel to allow the Doctor to more thoroughly explore her ticklishness in a more comfortable and private setting. Jillian has many ticklish fantasies that she longed to live out and the Doctor was more than ready to accommodate her every wish. Many of her desires revolved around bondage and the more sensual, erotic side of tickling however kidnapping and tickle torture interrogation were also areas that she longed to experience, having enjoyed many clips and conversations simulating these actions especially with the Doctor.

Stepping into the elevator Jillian pressed the button for the 8th floor. The doors closed and she looked herself over in the mirrored sliding doors. As the lights for each floor respectively blinked the elevator slowly and teasingly led her to the Doctor. The anticipation was driving her wild. When the doors finally slid open she took a step out into the garage and looked around. There was no sign of her tickler anywhere and a feeling of disappointment overcame her as she scanned the cavernous parking structure looking for his car. The clicking of her heels echoed loudly as she walked slowly around a pillar in search of the Doctor but there was no sign of him anywhere.

She began to walk to the opposite end of the garage, fumbling through her purse for her mobile phone.

“Maybe he’s been delayed I’ll just give him a call.” she thought as she walked deeper into the garage.

She never heard the Doctor as he crept up behind her.

The second that his fingers found her hips Jillian jumped & shrieked.

“Don’t turn around!” a man’s voice whispered softly in her ear placing one arm around her waist to hold her still while his other hand pressed something into the small of her back. She wasn’t sure what it was but had an idea that this wasn’t such a good situation for her to be in.

“Close your eyes and don’t move!” he commanded as she felt the sharp object slide almost sensually up and down her spine.

Jillian bit her lip and tried not to squirm but whatever it was that this man was slowly moving up and down her back began to tickle her fiercely. As nervous and frightened as she was, goosebumps formed on her arms and she let out a little squeal as the tip this stranger’s tool (a backscratcher in the shape of a hand with pointed fingertips) found a very sensitive spot at the base of her neck.

Sensing this, her tormentor began to draw circles with the pointed tips of the backscratcher’s fingers around that very tender spot loving her reaction. He slid it up and down the sides of her neck then into the center of her back delighting in her sensitivity as well as her predicament. The thin silk blouse she wore only added to the ticklish tremors that were now surging through her.

Jillian began to wriggle wildly no longer able to stand still and the combination of fear and anxiety plus the fact that she was now being tickled, a weakness of hers since childhood, sent mixed signals through her mind and body. Extremely confused but strangely aroused by her situation and this man she tried to maintain some semblance of control but found it next to impossible. Her legs felt jelly-like as her apprehender dropped the backscratcher and began to swiftly knead and squeeze her sides.

“I said don’t move didn’t I”?

“Yesssssssssss sir.” Jillian submissively replied.

As his fingers deftly worked their way up and down her sides he leaned into her and quietly whispered into her ear.

“We understand that one of your professors has been providing valuable information to a foreign government. We’ve also been advised that he uses one of his students to pass the goods over to an intermediary who then delivers them to a representative of this government.”

“What?” Jillian questioned rather surprisingly.

“Don’t play games with me Jillian.”

The Doctor’s tickling fingers found their way to her underarms where they wiggled their way into the soft smooth hollows despite Jillian’s defensive attempts to squeeze her arms tightly together. He continued his speech.

“I’ll refresh your memory if that’s necessary my dear. Professor Johnson, the one you seem to spend an inordinate amount of time with after class is the man we that suspect of treason.”

“I-I-I-I spend time there because I’m failing his class! You must understand that I don’t know anything about spies or secret information or…”

“Silence!” her inquisitor shouted out.

“You’ll have plenty of time to talk soon enough but right now let’s put this on you.”

“What’s this for?”

A blindfold was placed over her eyes and tightly tied.

“Can you see anything?

“No nothing but what are you going to do to me?”

“Why are you blindfolding me?”

The doctor ignored her questions.

“Good!”

“If you cooperate with me nothing will happen but if you don’t we might need to find a way to persuade you to tell us what we need to know.”

“W-h-a-a-a-t do you mean?” she stuttered as she felt this man’s fingers on her hips once again.

Poking her there then reaching around to tickle her smooth flat tummy, her knees buckled excited the Doctor as much as Jillian’s verbal reaction, a barrage of soft yet satisfying laughter combined with that frightening edge in her voice as she pleaded with and feigned innocence with her tormentor.

Trying to wriggle away from him she jumped and wriggled every time he squeezed her sides.

“Hmmmmmmmmm a bit ticklish are you Jillian?”

“No, no I’m not she cried out nervously as her tormentor’s fingers tickled up and down her sides.

“Naaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaaha!”

Jillian’s head began to spin as the Doctor’s fingers dug deeply into her hips. She scrunched her shoulders and pulled her arms to her side trying to protect her ticklish body. Stomping her feet, she twisted and turned in a desperate effort to escape from his touch.

As the Doctor tickled her she did not realize that he was slowly moving her in the direction of his vehicle, a large van.

Once at the van she was tummy tickled and spun around quickly. Dazed, excited, nervous poor Jillian was unable to gather her bearings. The Doctor lifted her up and placed into the back of the custom van. He laid her on what felt like a mattress and swiftly secured each of her wrists to steel rings that were soldered to the corners. She began to struggle and as he straddled her waist to secure the leather cuffs.

He yelled out “Lie still while I get this done or you’ll be tickle tortured regardless of whether or not you talk!”

“But I don’t know anything!”

“Please don’t tickle me!”

The cracking of her voice as she pleaded with the Doctor was a sound that he lived for.

“I’ve been ordered to kidnap you. It seems that my boss needs me to extract some valuable information from you however I deem necessary.”

“N-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O!”

“I know nothing!”

Again ignoring Jillian he diligently continued tightening the ropes that he attached to the leather cuffs around her wrists.

Completing this task the Doctor got up and slammed the van doors closed.

Jillian squirmed around helplessly, her lower body twisting and her legs kicking and pounding on the mattress. The Doctor again straddled her but this time his fingertips began to delicately explore the sides of her neck, her shoulders and the area along the outskirts of her armpits.

Each wiggle of his fingertips, stroke of his hands sent shock waves through her ultra ticklish body.

“Oh my God!”

“W-h-h-h-h-haat are you doing!”

Sitting on her upper thighs disallowing any major upper body movement the Doctor slowly began tracing a finger from each of her palms, over her wrists, forearms and upper inner arms until he reached his goal - her very ticklish armpits. Once his fingers found the smooth shaven hollows of her pits he wiggled them wildly causing Jillian to shriek and giggle and plead for him to stop tickling her there. She bucked and twisted violently every time his fingers touched her sensitized skin. He repeated the process numerous times adding a bit of verbal teasing to the mix by leaning down and whispering ticklish comments into her ear. Of course he also nibbled the tip of her earlobe which added another sensation to those she was already squirming wildly from.

The restraints prevented poor Jillian from moving her arms and the itchy tingly sensations that coursed through her body had her tugging helplessly at the cuffs trying to find a way to avoid her ticking tormentor’s fingers.

Still blindfolded she felt the Doctor’s fingers walking up the insides of her arms once again to her vulnerable exposed underarms. Not seeing where he was tickling her made each touch, each stroke & playful wiggle of his fingers more maddening than the previous ones.

“This is really going to tickle” he said teasingly and again his fingertips danced in and around Jillian’s pits.

The Doctor’s high voltage tickling was sending shock waves through her body and the more she laughed the more intensely his fingers explored her ticklish upper body.

She now felt her blouse slowly being pulled out of her skirt. The cool air found her tender skin only seconds before the Doctor’s busy hands. He began to slither his nails across her tummy, circling her belly button, tickling that sensitive spot a few inches below her belly button that made her buck and twist wildly. After what seemed like an eternity of torture he fanned his fingertips out to her sides where he slid them over her hips and up and down her ribs. He tickled her over the shimmering silky blouse then slowly unbuttoned it verbally teasing her with each button hole he popped open. Upon completion he slid his fingers up under the sheer material, lightly scratching and sliding his nails over her soft skin before pushing the sheer material to her sides. The Doctor then commenced to ticking each of her ribs, slowly, torturously running his finger tips over every inch of her ticklish flesh before scrambling his nails all over her entire rib cage. The change in styles caught her off guard and she pulled crazily at the restraints as the Doctor mercilessly tickled Jillian. At the point where she was about to go insane he shifted gears. His fingertips now teased and tickled the sides and bottoms of her firm breasts through the thin, sheer fabric of the bra she wore. Her nipples hardened immediately and a new sensation befell her as the Doctor teased and tantalized her by running his index fingers around the outsides of her areoles.

He was very careful not to touch her ultra sensitive nipples which drove Jillian insane. Half moaning and half giggling she tried to arch her back, move herself closer to the Doctor’s skilled fingertips needing him to touch her nipples, relieve her of the itchy tickly sensations running through her body. Relief however was not what the Doctor had in mind at this juncture.

Moving his fingers away from her tingling top, they again slithered slowly down her sides where they found her hips and began to pinch and squeeze her crazily. The sudden onslaught caught Jillian off guard yet again and she began to laugh hysterically as the Doctor’s fingers worked their magic. Five minutes later, with his fingers literally exploring every inch of her upper body in the process, the Doctor finally stopped for a moment so his ticklish captive could catch her breath.

Jillian wimpered “please stop tickling me”. Before the sentence was finished the Doctor’s hands slid up under her blouse and lightly began to scamper across her lower back.

“Pleeeese stop tickling m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e!”

He mimicked her as his nails scampered over her tender ticklish torso not missing a single spot.

“I’m not even warmed up yet my dear.”

Ready to talk yet?”

He kneaded her sides not waiting for a response, spending a few extra special moments on those wiggling hips as her legs and feet squirmed and kicked wildly. She begged him to stop the tickling. Oblivious to her plight his fingers wiggled their way up under her blouse into the small of her back then slowly climbed into her armpits.

The Doctor leaned down and whispered in her ear as his fingers felt her body spasm and shiver.

“Tell me my dear, are you prepared to tell me about Professor Johnson?”

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

“OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!

“P-L-E-A-S-E-E-E-E-E!”

T-H-E-R-E’-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S N-O-T-H-I-N-G T-O T-E-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L!”

Another five minutes of merciless tickling had Jillian close to the breaking point.

“Need a break?”

All Jillian could do was nod her head.

His fingers slowed down then finally stopped the tickle torture.

Jillian continued giggling and the Doctor could feel those delicious shivers run through her even though his tickle torture had for the moment ceased.

He slid a bit further down her legs sitting now on her ankles.

His hands rested on her nylon clad thighs.

He lightly caressed the fronts of her legs from her knee caps to the hiked up hem of her skirt that was now literally up around her waist from the squirming she’d been doing during the doctor’s wild tickling.

The gentle tickles sent chills through Jillian’s body quite a contrast to the intense sensations his upper body tickling elicited only moments ago.

“How I enjoy the feel of a ticklish woman’s legs in silky, slippery, shear, smooth stockings Jillian!”

“How’s this feel for you my dear?” he asked teasingly as his fingertips skittered up and down her tingling legs.

“I-t t-i-c-k-l-e-s-s-s-s!” she giggled, rubbing herself into the mattress to try to get the tickly sensations to go away.

“It was very nice of you to wear such lovely lingerie for me!”

“Eeeeee!”

“Heeheheheehehehehee!”

“S-s-s-s-s-s-stop tickling me-e-e-e-e-e-e!”

“You do know that you can make this very easy on yourself or very hard. I personally hope you make it as difficult as possible. I do love a ticklish challenge.”

His tickles had her entire body quivering.

“And as you may have guessed by now I absolutely adore inflicting mercilessly tickle torture on women. Even more than you fear being tickled beyond your limits.”

“Spare yourself any more of this madness. Just tell the Doctor what he needs to know.”

The light itchy tickles were taking their toll on Jillian and she wondered how much more of this she could take.

“Heheheheehehehehee!”

“Oooooh!”

“That tickles soooooo much-a-h-a-h-a-h-a-h-a-h-a!!”

“Does it?”

“Wonderful!”

“I’m waiting for an answer!”

His fingers finally stopped and lay there on her knees poised for another attack pending her anticipated response.

“There’s nothing to tell!” she exclaimed in a half giggle.

“Honest!”

Pin prickly sensations just under the surface of her skin made her desperately want to scratch the itch but where do I start she thought to herself as her tickler sat there laughing sinisterly wiggling his fingertips around her ticklish knees.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about!” she tried to say in a convincing enough fashion to get the Doctor to stop his tickling.

It didn’t work.

“I’m so sorry!” the Doctor responded.

“That’s the wrong answer my ticklish pet!”

He began to squeeze her thighs just above the knees. This was one of her most ticklish spots and Jillian went through the roof the second the Doctor’s fingers began to work their way up and down the fronts of her thighs.

“Poor ticklish Jillian!”

He danced his fingers up and down the entire length of her shimmering stocking clad legs, the nylon made the ticklish sensations even more excruciating especially when he used his nails to drizzle up and down the sheer stocking material. The Doctor’s fingertips began to explore tender areas normally not touched. He teased her upper inner thighs mercilessly tickling Jillian there until she was beside herself.

Before she could get use to the maddening sensations the Doctor’s fingers glided to a new area and tickled and tantalized Jillian like never before.

He found her weak spots with surgeon-like precision and tickled her relentlessly. Occasionally he’d reach up to squeeze her sides or tickle her underarms. This added to her struggling, her confusion, her excitement and her torture.

After what appeared to be hours of tickling the Doctor stopped and again asked Jillian if she was now ready to cooperate.

“Go to hell you bastard!” she blurted out. Now actually egging him on to tease and tickle her more.

Her heavy breathing and squirming on the matress trying to relieve her body of the tickly sensations excited the sadistic Doctor and raised his game to a new level.

I was hoping you’d say that because I’ve saved the best for last.”

He reached for one of her ankles, secured the leather cuff around it then tightened up the rope that was attached to the steel ring in the floor. He did the same with her other foot making sure she was tied comfortably yet secure to the point that she was unable to move her feet or legs more than an inch or two.

“We both know how insanely ticklish your feet are Jillian.” He said in a maniacal voice as he moved to the bottom of the mattress.

“No you madman! Stay away from my f-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-heeheehehehehehehehet!!!!”

Sliding his nails over the smooth silky surface of her stocking soles his nails rode over her arches across her toe pads and along the sides of her feet until she was howling with laughter.

The Doctor scratched her heels vigorously then danced his fingers across her toe pads being sure to get up under the base of her toes, a deliriously ticklish spot on poor Jillian’s feet.

As she howled and squealed crazily the Doctor’s fingers continued their attack. Tickling her toes then the balls of her feet, using his index finger nails to slide up and down the sensitive sides and deliciously ticklish insteps.

Jillian was delirious.

He then tugged tightly on the tip of her nylons near her toes making the stocking surface even more taut than it already was and zig-zagged his nails up and down her trapped sole. He tickled her with fast strokes then slow ones mixing up his torture some attack until Jillian was dizzy with delight.

He tried this on her other foot and got an even more violent reaction when his nails scurried over her smooth, high arch. Of course he made sure that he tickled that spot for a good long while and Jillian cried out feebly for him to stop the tickling.

No longer interested in playing the kidnap, spy interrogation game that Jillian had previously advised him was a fantasy of hers the Doctor tortured Jillian’s ticklish feet with reckless abandon until she was begging…for more! Oddly enough now extremely excited by his tickles she cried out for the Doctor to “never stop”.

Hearing this inspired a feverish attack on poor Jillian’s stocking feet and he tickled her until she was on the verge of passing out.

He slowed down his tickles just before she cried out for mercy and shifted to a more sensitive & sensual tickling. Leaning down he licked and nibbled the tips of her toes while his nails lightly caressed her soles.

As he sucked and licked her toes his fingers tickled up the insides of her legs. New shivery sensations overcame Jillian as the Doctor had her teetering on the brink of madness.

He found that spot above her knees that drove her crazy as he licked her soles and toes. His fingers squiggled up along her thighs and he squeezed and tickled her there with a renewed vigor. His hands then worked their way up under her skirt and tickled her until she was about to explode.

One hand tickled her feet the other her wet crotch and as Jillian began to moan it was evident that this woman truly loved to be teased and tickled everywhere. His fingers found their way to her ultra sensitive lips and slowly tickled her through the sheer nylon.

“No panties?”

“Don’t you just love the feeling of my fingers teasing your most sensitive spot through the silky nylon? His fingertips moved slowly, seductively over her sensitive slit.

Jillian began thrusting her hips as far as the restraints would allow as the Doctor got her heated up to the point of no return.

Teetering on the brink of insanity the tickles were pure torture and yet unbelievably erotic. She began cooing sensually, whispering to the Doctor how hot his tickling was getting her. His one fingertip rhythmically and gently worked on her tingling clitoris while the other reached down and caressed her silky soles. The combination was about to push her over the edge.

Feeling her so close to orgasm aroused the Doctor considerably. His tickling took on an entirely different focus now and Jillian began to breathe heavy, and thrust her hips. Her eyes now closed and her total focus was on release. She shimmied and squirmed deliciously as the Doctor drove her wild with his magical fingers, lips & tongue.

“So close…………..”

“But it’s time to stop for now!” he exclaimed leaving Jillian in a state of arousal she’d never before experienced. Her entire body tingled and she shivered and shuddered thinking about what this man’s tickling had been doing to her.

“NO!”

“NO! DON’T STOP-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P!”

“Tickle me!”

“Don’t stop now PLEASE-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E!” she cried out in a giggly voice.

He climbed over her into the driver’s seat.

“Please tickle me I need more tickles I NEED THEM NOW!” she pleaded.

If that’s the case then you won’t mind waiting a few more minutes so I can drive back to my hotel room.”

“No now I need to be tickled!!!”

“Or maybe I’ll just leave you here instead my dear, unattended!” he teased.

“N-o p-l-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-s-e t-i-c-k-l-e m-e!”

After a good ten minutes the doctor finally blurted out “Your wish is my command!”

Jumping into the back of the van he re-commenced his merciless tickling.

Slow and sensual then fast and furious she was in a state of delirium.

Backing off each time she got close to orgasm the Doctor had total control of Jillian’s body and mind.

Working on her toes and soles, teasing the insides of her legs, brushing his fingers over her crotch, tickling her bottom, reaching behind to tickle the small of her back, her firm breasts and nipples, her neck, those wildly sensitive underarms he created a multitude of wildly exciting, highly erotic sensations all individually felt by her yet all colliding together into a head spinning whirlpool of enticing, exciting pleasure and torture unlike anything she’d ever experienced before.

As they played into the late afternoon the garage emptied. A few passers by wondered what was happening inside the rocking van with the steamed windows.

The short session turned out to be quite a lengthy one. They were both out of control and loving the moment.

After a brief rest the Doctor removed a ball point pen from his pocket. He showed the pointy tip to Jillian and asked if he could autograph her soles!

Turning his back to her he sat on her ankles eyeing her upturned soles with an increased hunger.

“This should be fun Jillian!”

As the tip of the pen scurried across her foot bottoms her stocking toes scrunched and curled. The fine point glided like a sled on snow over her sheer nylon clad feet. He tickled the left foot then the right. Back and forth up and down, along the sides, across the base of her toes he skillfully tickled her the hissing sound of the nylon increasing with each varied stroke of the pen.

As he began to draw circles in the ball of one foot a small hole formed in the center of her stocking. Seeing this, the Doctor wiggled a finger into the opening, feeling her hot, wrinkly bare sole. He slowly tickled her there while tearing the hole more and finally pulling the stocking back up over her ankle.

Ticking one bare foot and one nylon foot he asked her which tickled more.

All Jillian could do was squeal and laugh hysterically as the Doctor drizzled his nails over both feet.

As the last few people with cars on floor eight of the parking garage walked by the van none could even begin to fathom the intensity and excitement that the parties inside were enjoying.

The Doctor tickled Jillian mercilessly well into the early evening before they finally decided to move to a ‘better’ location.

On the way to his hotel, her feet firmly planted in his lap, he scratched the tips of her toes and asked her if she’d like to stop for dinner first.

“I have a better idea she giggled. Let’s order room service!”

very nicely written...love how she pretended to be scared..or was she pretending? great descriptions and nice set-up...

Why thank you Isabeau....and we'll leave whether ot not she was frightened up to your ticklish imagination!

Very Nice Story

Dear Mr. Tickle,
I am very impressed with you eloquence. I am left wondering what they did back at the hotel. I HATE it when my ler writes on my feet. You sound like a master tickler!

I just ran across this story.

Dear Mr. Tickle,
I am very impressed with you eloquence. I am left wondering what they did back at the hotel. I HATE it when my ler writes on my feet. You sound like a master tickler!

^Happy Birthday to naughtywife, who viewed this story and posted a comment on it. Did you ever do a follow up story about them going to the hotel?^

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back