• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Inspired by two adorably awesome young ladies and a little of one of my past stories

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
“I DON’T BELIEVE YOU!”
(The Sensually Evil tickles)
Inspired by Cr4zych1ck and RubMyBelly.
Written by Ticklishscribe
c. 2006

“And I suppose Misty was someone you just happen to start talking with. This was not a tete-a-tete.”

Danni and Nicole were both adorable girls. Toned and tanned with looks that would turn on any guy or girl. But they weren’t looking for guys as they had found each other and a deep love had seeded within them. Danni however, had a bit of jealous streak within her and it seemed every time she saw Nicole looking at another girl that jealously took hold. Such was the case with Misty, a five foot four redhead who had the tight, curvy body of a goddess and this had turned Nicole’s head completely around. Danni was not happy when she saw Nicole and Misty having a free and easy conversation in the park and figured that the renegade redhead was moving into her territory.

Nicole looked up at Danni who was now straddling her on the bed and firmly holding her hands above her head. Danni also had that look and Nicole could see her glancing at her loose fitting tank top, exposing her now wide-open armpits. She watched nervously as Dannie’s gaze went down her ribs, across her taught, exposed tummy and down to her micro fleece shorts.

“IF you won’t tell me voluntarily, then you leave me no choice.”

Both Danni and her had a strong tickling fetish and she knew that Danni was the serious evil person of the two, who liked to get her way by tickling. That made Nicole nervous, as she knew that she had gotten the wrong end of the stick when it came to Misty. She watched as Dannie hovered a hand over the left pit than the right.

“We were just talking, that’s all.”

Danni just looked at her and continued the hovering over one pit then the other. The fingers slowly wriggled as they hovered and the hand got lower and lower. Nicole writhed, trying to bury herself into the mattress to avoid whatever was going to happen.

“What if I don’t believe you.”

“Jealousy doesn’t become you Danni. Now please let me up.”

“Maybe so, but it helps me feel secure sometimes. Now what about Misty.”

“There is nothing to know, we were just talking.”

Danni let her left hand drop and she began to spidertickle Nicole’s right pit, causing the poor girl to burst into giggling laughter.

“That was not a just talking look in your eyes.”

Nicole couldn’t answer to defend herself she was intensely giggling and writhing from the armpit assault. Danni knew all her ticklish zones and how to exploit them to the max. Nicole’s soft and sensitive armpit was letting her down once more and she continued to giggle helplessly. Danni felt Nicole’s wrists writhing in her grip and she stopped tickling and reached for a restraint. Nicole saw the restraint and writhed even more, now trying to buck Danni off.

“DANNI NO, PLEASE BELIEVE ME WHEN I TELL YOU THAT NOTHING HAPPENED! WE JUST TALKED!”

Danni fitted the Velcro strap around Nicole’s right wrist and secured it. Then smiling sweetly, she reached for the left one and restrained the other wrist. Nicole violently wrenched in her bonds and twisted and turned to get out of them.

“I’m not untying you till you tell me the truth girl.” She spoke quietly, then got off Nicole and went to the foot of the bed and grabbed another restraint.

Nicole flailed her legs all over and continued to violently wrench in her bonds. Danni just stood there smiling sweetly and evilly at her then slowly looked down at her feet. Instantly she shot out a hand and grabbed Nicole’s left sneakered foot and wrapped a restraint around the wrenching ankle. Stretching the leg taught she fastened the other end to the bed and turned her attention to the other leg. Nicole fought even more to keep that leg free but Danni managed to tie it as well.

“Well now, are we going to tell me the truth or are you still going to try and convince that I’m wrong.” Danni now wriggled the tied feet and Nicole writhed them all over to try and keep them away from her.

Nice of you to wear my favourite pair of your sneaks and your sensually tight footsocks.” Danni loved Nicole’s Puma sneakers, as they were the exact shape of her shapely foot and looked like a second skin because of that.

Nicole instantly became frantic and practically rocket off the bed. “DANNI NO, PLEASE YOU WOULDN’T! PLEASE DON’T, WE JUST TALKED! PLEEEEEEASE!”

Danni smiled sweetly and evilly again, firmly pulled the toe of the left sneaker toward her and very, very slowly began to unlace it. She smiled sweetly and evilly again, feeling Nicole’s frantically writhing foot desperately seeking any sort of refuge it could find. She could feel Nicole scrunching her sensually exquisite toes in the sneaker to try and keep it on and that made her want to remove it even more. It was a battle of wills between Danni and Nicole, with her foot about to loose and pay the price.

“DANNIE PLEASE PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU TO DON’T DO THIS. FOR GOD’S SAKE DON’T DO THIS PLEASE I’LL PROMISE YOU ANYTHING!”

“Anything… That could be costly to you? But I think I like this foot better. And perhaps I’ll like the other foot even better as well.”

Nicole’s eyes were as big as hubcaps and her foot was jerking so wildly that it was all Danni could do to hold onto it. But the lace was undone and Nicole was fighting even harder to keep her sneaker on.

“Hey girl, you keep struggling and jerking your foot like this, you’ll pull that orgasmically, ticklishly awesome foot right out of its sneaker maybe and its footsock as well. How cool would that be.”

Nicole continued to clench her toes tight and fight to keep her sneaker on, knowing that Danni was right, but also knowing that this was the only option to save her foot. She knew that Danni was a seriously evil person, when it came to tickling her and many images of past intense tickles came back to her. She shuddered at how Danni would tickle her feet for hours, going from sensual to intense at will, and especially being evil to her feet when she was blindfolded.

Suddenly she shrieked when she felt her heel come out of the sneaker and felt Dani evilly wriggling it around on her toes. Now there was no sneaker on her foot and she watched as Danni held it up as though it were a trophy.

“Those are very a-ppealing footsocks you’ve got on by the way. In fact they’re my favourite tickling socks, the ones that make your feet more ticklish.”

“NOOOOOOOOOOO DANNI PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU, FOR GOD’S SAKE PLEASE DON’T TICKLE MY FEET PLEASE!”

Danni quickly slithered a single finger from heel to toes and Nicole shrieked and writhed her foot all over. Dannie giggled evilly and did it again, getting the same result then just stood there and looked at her.

“DANNI PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU, FOR GOD’S SAKE PLEASE DON’T TICKLE MY FEET PLEASE!”

Danni stood silently and smiled evilly once more then held both her hands up and wriggled her fingers. Nicole violently shook her head no and wrenched in her bondage. Danni slowly turned her back to Nicole and wrapped her right arm around the left ankle, gripping the heel of the foot with her right hand.

“Time for some serious foot tickling punishment, AND I MEAN SERIOUS.” She then raked and revved five fingers up and down the sole, causing Nicole to shriek and scream with intense laughter and violently writhe. Danni loved moments like these, where she could really take Nicole’s feet beyond their limits and she made the most of every second. Nicole’s size 7 soles were as soft as silk and that added to their ticklishness, making for an absolutely excruciating time whenever anyone tickled them. She suddenly stopped and turned to look at Nicole.

“You ready to tell me the truth yet?”

“DANNI FOR GOD’S SAKES NOTHING HAPPENED, WE WERE JUST TALKING!”

Danni resumed the raking and revving and Nicole broke out into intense laughter. Danni giggled and continued tickling and raking and revving her fingers under the toes and Nicole went ballistic. She bucked and slammed her head against the mattress and continuously screamed with laughter. This made Danni only want to tickle her more and her fingers now tickled in between the frantically spasming toes. She began to tweak the toes and rub them one by one and this set Nicole off to writhe, buck and scream with laughter even more.

“All you have to do is tell me the truth and this will all stop.”

“I AM AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA T-T-T-T-E-E-E-L-L-L-I-I-N-N-G-G- Y-Y-O-O-U-U- T-T-H-H-E-E- T-T-R-R-U-U-T-T-H-H-H!”

“I don’t believe you, so how do you like these tickles!”

Nicole was going through hell as the tickling went on and on and on. Danni was tickling her worse than ever and Nicole had to convince her that she was telling the truth. Anything to make the tickling stop.

And at that moment the tickling did stop as the phone rang and Danni went to answer it. Nicole prayed that it would be a long call for Danni and that by the time she returned, she would have freed herself. Her heart sank when she saw Danni coming through the door.

“That was Misty, MISSS-TY on the phone. And she wanted to know if you wanted to have coffee or a drink with her sometime.”

Nicole’s jaw dropped a bit and she squirmed on the bed.

Danni slowly approached the bed and patted Nicole’s bare left foot. “You gave her our phone number and she wants to have coffee and or a drink with you. COFFEE AND OR A DRINK WITH YOU.”

“DANNI, WE’RE JUST FRIENDS, THAT’S ALL. PLEEEEEEEEASE BELIEVE ME, PLEEEEEEEASE!”

Danni silently walked over to a low chest of drawers and opened the top right one. She reached inside and pulled out a black sleeping mask and showed it to Nicole.

“THIS RATES A BLINDFOLDING.”

Nicole arched her back in the worst way and exploded with the most intense thrashing and writhing.

“NO DANNI, PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE. WE’RE JUST FRIENDS, PLEEEEEASE BELIEVE ME, PLEEEEEEEEEASE!’

Danni silently walked over to the writhing girl’s head and began to slip the blindfold over her eyes. Nicole fought like a wildcat to keep it off but Danni had it nicely in place.

“THOSE FEET ARE GOING TO GET IT… MORE THAN THEY HAVE EVER GOTTEN IT BEFORE!”

Nicole screamed in her now darkened world and continued to explode with the most intense thrashing and writhing.

“My, my.” Danni smiled sweetly. “It’s surprising how even more ticklish one is when they’re tied down, so helpless and defenceless. And in your case blindfolded. And I must comment again on the fact that your skin is so virgin soft and simply scrumptiously strokable. It must enhance your ticklishness a good deal.”

“OH MY GOD DANNI PLEASE NO I BEG YOU!” She thrashed and writhed even more now.

Danni turned around and straddled the still writhing Nicole as the waist. “Shall I leave the feet for a bit.”

Nicole was tied rather taught and her tummy was very smooth and her ribs were protruding a little. Danni and leaned forward and slowly traced a finger along a rib from the breastbone to her left armpit. Nicole writhed as she traced the rib, then rocketed off the bed as she entered the armpit. Her laughter was in full-bore once more as the tickling took effect.

“NOOOOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!“ She was bucking all over, bucking her head back and forth shaking her arms against the restraints, breathing hard and laughing loudly.

Danni continued to trace a finger slowly along each rib and counted as she did so. Her reactions were instant and off the scale and he smiled as she continuously arched her back. It was as though as she was undergoing shock therapy and the voltage was way up.

”CARE TO TELL ME THE TRUTH NOW… ABOUT YOU AND MISSS-TY!”

“I KEEP TELLING YOU!” She managed to say between the intense laughter. “THERE IS NOTHING BETWEEN US, WE JUST TALKED!”

“Seeing as how you still won’t tell me the truth, I guess I have no other choice!” Danni picked up and brandished a stiff feather in front of Nicole. “Maybe some tummy time will get you talking!” Dannie knew that the tickling of her tummy made her hot and wanting it and she knew that depriving her of it would certainly make her tell the truth.

Instantly the wildcat was let loose as Nicole thrashed and writhed intensely in her bonds.

“NO DANNI NOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEEEEEASE, I’M TELLING YOU THE TRUTH, PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOO!”

Danni lowered the feather and skated away in a graceful arc across her tender tummy, swooping in and out of her button. Nicole once again arched her back then fell back onto her bed and violently writhed and screamed with laughter.

“Perhaps if I massage your tummy with the feather, you’ll tell me what really went on between you two!” Danni circled the outer edges of Nicole’s tummy, slowly dragging the soft tendrils around then slowly circling inward toward her tender button. Nicole screamed with erratic laughter and continued to thrash and writhe. To make matters worse, Danni straddled the poor girl and continued the tummy torture.

“My, my, we like this feather do we? We arch our back to follow it wherever it goes? Coo-ol!” Danni slowly dragged the feather across Ncole’s tummy again and once more her back arched, followed by more gales of screaming laughter. Danni delighted in swishing the feather from one side of Nicole’s spasming tummy to the other. She paused long enough to dip it into the helpless, defenceless button and tease the soft knot below.

“I KEEP TELLING YOU!” Nicole managed to say between the intense laughter. “THAT NOTHING HAPPENED!”

Oh come on.” Danni teased. “Like yea, I believe that for one second.”

She dropped the feather and now began scrabbling her ten fingers over its milky-white, soft and taught surface. Nicole’s eyes clenched shut and her laughter and writhing continued. Nicole now circled a single around her exquisitely inviting and helpless button and she traced the circle smaller and smaller. Reaching the button, she slipped her finger in easily and Nicoles back abruptly arched under her. Danni knew that she had Nicole even more now and she pistoned her finger in and out of the delicious dimple. Now the bed was rocking even more as she continued to piston in and out.

"Nicole you are absolutely delicious as I seem to be pressing all the right buttons with you. Danni was now reaching the orgasmic centre and she wriggled her about and again Nicole’s back abruptly and violently arched off the bed followed by an explosion of intense laughter and writhing. The bed was rocking like crazy as Danni continued to torment and torture the helpless button. Between the jagged spurts of laughter, Nicole was now begging her to stop, promising her anything she wanted. But Danni stopped pistoning and now slowly, lightly but with just a hint of firmness, single finger massaged the tender knot.

This was pure torture for her, yet there was no way that she could get free to end the torture. Danni’s massaging of the tender knot in her button was adding to her torment and she writhed even more in a desperate attempt to escape. Her mind was beginning to lose its grip as Danni was beginning to chip away at her sanity. Nicole was discovering nerve endings she never knew existed and each of these endings was fully engulfed in complete ticklishness. She violently wrenched at her bonds, pulling and jerking as hard as she could. Every muscle was working overtime to free her, and she was beginning to sweat profusely. Danni attacked the baby soft knot at the bottom of her tummy button, wriggling his finger all over. With the sudden and violent arching her back, Nicole practically threw Danni off, as if she hadn’t have been tied down, she may have had to have been peeled off the ceiling she was so ticklish.

Suddenly Danni stopped, and Nicole grabbed every ounce of air that she could get. Danni smiled and placed her fingers against the side of her ribs and vibrating slightly, she wriggled them incessantly and Nicole rocketed once more. Danni could feel Nicole’s hips grinding underneath her; feeling her legs behind, pulling at the bonds that held them fast. She watched as Nicole’s head snapped from side to side and her mouth opened wide to let out the insane laughter that was again continuous.

“I just can’t get over how soft and smooth your skin is, how easily my fingers slide all over, skating, ballet dancing and gliding over the ticklish surface.” Danni again slid her ten fingers over two of Nicole’s ribs and into her armpit. The swift and soft sliding was sheer torture. She was having the time of her life and Nicole was having something that she would never forget.

“STOPITSTOPITHAHAHAHAHAHCAN'TSTANDITHAHAHAHAH! I KEEP TELLING YOU!” She managed to say between the intense laughter. “THERE IS NOTHING BETWEEN US, WE JUST TALKED!”

Nicole’s laughter was continuous but erratic and her struggles were unbelievable. She was off all of the scales and having the most intense reactions Danni had ever seen. She stopped and looked Nicole’s sweating, writhing body. Visually she was an absolute mess. Sweating all over and hair matted over her eyes. Physically she was so charged, Danni felt that she might go into overload at any moment.

”I’VE HAD ENOUGH! I WANT THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU AND MISSS-TY! AND SO IF YOU WON’T TELL ME, IT’S MORE FEET!” And with that, she got off Nicole’s waist and straddled her left leg, facing her foot.

“My but your foot does writhe; such a challenge to catch and hold it and then slooooooly peel this footsock off.” Danni grabbed the toes and bent them back, stretching her sole taught.

“NO! NOT THE FEET! NOT THE FEET PLEEEEEASE DON’T TAKE MY SOCKS OFF! PLEASE DANNI, DON’T DO THIS, PLEASE, I’M BEGGING YOU!”

Danni slithered a single finger inside the back heel portion of the sock and began peeling from heel to toes and again Nicole let loose with everything she had, which amounted to intense struggles and ear piercing screams. Danni delighted as the sock revealed the silky soft sole that she had come to know and thoroughly love. She also delighted in knowing that Nicole’s worst spot, her toes, were about to be exposed. She stopped peeling and began to playfully pop the now hanging sock off each toe one by one.

DANNI, DON’T DO THIS, PLEASE, I’M BEGGING YOU! “I KEEP TELLING YOU! THERE IS NOTHING BETWEEN US, WE JUST TALKED!”

”WHAT’S BETWEEN YOU TWO IS OUR PHONE NUMBER AND NOW A CUP OF COFFEE AND OR A DRINK! THAT DOESN’T SOUND LIKE NOTHING TO ME!”

Nicole went ballistic as the last of the sock popped off her writhing, spasming toes and she screamed once more.

Danni now let her fingers come back down the foot and she now used two fingers and slowed down to a crawl as she entered her arch. Coming back up she spider tickled all over, continuing to pay special attention to Nicole’s hypersensitive arch. The nerve endings in Nicole’s foot were especially sensitive and it was all he could do to keep her foot still. Her foot was sensually rounded with no jarring surfaces and it made for smooth, uninterrupted tickling. Her toes were perfect for playing the piggies and for tweaking and Danni decided that she was going to make the most of that game. Nicole’s toes were silky soft and hypersensitive: the toes that most ticklers could only dream of, let alone tickle. But Nicole’s toes were hers for the tickling and that was making the poor girl buck and writhe even more.

“STOP IT! THIS IS PURE TORTURE AND BEYOND! I CAN’T STAND IT!”

Danni wriggled Nicole’s left big toe. ”This little piggy was talking to some girl I don’t know.”

Suddenly the wildcat had arrived again... and Danni delighted in seeing her this ticklish, especially on her toes and she further delighted in Nicole’s screams and struggles. Nicole was a blur in her erratic writhing and off the decibel scale in her screams. Every nerve ending within her was not only just on fire, but was also molten hot. Danni tweaked and wriggled the second toe and Nicole again thrashed and cackled.

"This little piggy seemed to have dreamy eyes while talking to that girl. Dreamy eyes that she should have only for ME!”

“NO! GODAMMIT STOPPIT! PLEASE I BEG YOU OF THIS IS TOO CRUEL!”

“My, my, but does this game of the piggies ever tickle.” Have I found a hot spot with you? Have I found THE ticklish spot and THE technique to tickle with? Now will you tell me the truth, or do I have to play piggies with your other eight toes.”

Nicole tried to tell her no, to beg her to stop, but all that came out was incoherent and erratic gales of laughter. All chance of forming understandable sentences was gone; all legible speech had disappeared from her lips and even her laughter didn’t make sense any more.

Danni wriggled and tweaked the middle toe. ”This little piggy ignored me while talking to this girl. This little piggy made me feel like a fifth wheel.”

“I-I-I D-D-D-DIDN’T S-S-SEEEE Y-Y-YOU!”

“And this little piggy still isn’t telling the truth."

“I-I-I D-D-D-DIDN’T S-S-SEEEE Y-Y-YOU AND SHE AND I JUST TALKED, NOTHING MORE! PLEEEEEASE BELIEVE ME!”

”And this baby piggy, this absolutely frantic baby piggy, deserves to be tweaked, wriggled and tickled till you tell me the truth.” Danni could feel the power in Nicole’s writhing foot and it amazed her as well as delighted her, and she continued to tweak and wriggle the baby toe.

“And as for those other five piggies, I think I should take twice as long with them, because you won’t come clean. And I don’t know about you sweetheart, but I have all the time in the world for your toes, to play piggies with them over and over and over again.”

“W-W-W-E WW-W-WERE JJ-J-JUST TT-T-TALKK-K-KING! S-S-SHIIIIT!”

“Yes you are in shit, since you still won’t tell me, I have to bring out the one weapon that will devastate you into telling me the truth. You’ve feathered your nest and now you have to lie in it,”

The word feather went off in Nicole’s head like a gunshot and she writhed even more intensely and violently pulled and jerked at her bonds. Danni reached over to a side table and retrieved a stiff eagle feather. A feather was the poor girl’s undoing and Danni knew how to use it to the utmost. She slowly bent the toes back and quietly slid the feather under them then slid the very tip from side to side. This made Nicole rock the bed even more and put such a strain on the wooden bed frame that Danni thought it might fall apart under the pressure.

“If you want this to stop, then just tell me the truth and I’ll stop.”

“I-I-I-I’M T-T-T-TELLING Y-Y-YOU T-T-T-HE T-T-RUTH! P-P-PLEEEEASE S-S-S-TAAAAAHP!”

Danni ran the feather across under the toes more, letting it probe in between them and seeking out every ticklish nook and cranny. She could see that the soft tendrils were wreaking havoc on Nicole and was quite delight to continue. Then she let go of the toes but instantly and firmly gripped the heel of the foot, then let the feather graze back and forth over the tips of the spasming toes. This was driving Nicole insane and her foot continuously bucked and writhed in Danni’s grip.

Nicole felt that each of her left foot’s toes were on fire and that Danni was continuously stroking and stoking the fires to keep them as hot as possible and for as long as possible. Her senses were being demolished her nerve endings were being decimated and her nervous system was in great danger of blowing every circuit at once.

Danni pressed home her attack and stroked in between the toes every time they splayed out and then stroked over the soft pads as the toes came together once more. She even stroked in the crevice that the toes made when they scrunched up and that made them splay out all over again, and this thoroughly delighted her no end. She had Nicole and her toes backed up against the wall and it was just a mere matter of a few more strokes, before the poor girl would come clean.”

“I-I-I-I’M T-T-T-TELLING Y-Y-YOU T-T-T-HE T-T-RUTH! P-P-PLEEEEASE S-S-S-TAAAAAHP!”

“That’s not what I saw missy. I saw that glint in your eyes when we’re together, only WE weren’t together. It was YOU and MISTY!”

Suddenly Danni stopped tickling and Nicole grabbed for any and all air she could get and continued writhing. “I didn’t have the glint in my eyes. Her and I were just talking!”

Danni turned her back to Nicole and struck out at both feet at once, tickling the toe joints and the soft pads under them. Nicole screamed and violently shook the bed.

“I’ve got all night sweetheart, so anytime you want to tell me the truth is just fine with me.”

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back