• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TTF - Feathertime #3 (f/f : wrestling : celebs)

korn_ste

TMF Expert
Feathertime #3

CK: “Hi I’m Chris Kirkland and this is Feathertime number 3,
Here with me tonight is the lovely Denise Richards”
DR: “thanks Chris and after that Tickle Rumble I’m glad I get a rest here tonight”
CK: “Oh look here comes the commissioner”

Commissioner Ste made his way down to the ring; he grabbed a microphone and prepared to make a speech,
C: “Welcome everybody, tonight we have some new TTF members, and they will feature in some of the 4 matches tonight, but first of all I would like our Tickle Rumble winner to come down to the ring”
The crowd cheered waiting for Tina to arrive on the stage,
C: “come on Tina we are all waiting”
Finally she came down the ramp and into the ring, C: “Tina I know I said the winner of that rumble would get a title shot at the event ‘All Tied Up’,
Well I’m sorry your not going to get your shot”
The crowd booed loudly and hissed at his decision, then Tina questioned why she would not get a shot at the title, the commissioner stated that he thought Tina was not good enough to face Lita, again the crowd disagreed and began to chant ASSHOLE ASSHOLE
C: “wait wait wait…….. I have something special planned for you Tina..”
And with that Tina attacked the Commish hitting him in the face with her forearm,
CK: “Oh No Tina has just attacked the Commissioner”
Denise got up and raced into the ring, but Tina had made a run for it back to the dressing rooms, Denise tended to the stunned Commissioner and helped him to his feet.

CK: “Tina might have just blown her title shot after that reckless attack”
Stacy Keibler made her way down to the ring as the ring announcer introduced the first match, “The following contest will be a Kiss My Foot match, the loser of this bout will have to kiss the feet of the winner for the whole show, pin fall / submission and disqualification are the only way to win”
Trish was Stacy’s opponent as she dashed into the ring, DING DING!
CK: “and these 2 women have got off to a fiery start, both are grappling and rolling around the floor”
Trish began digging her nails into Stacy’s toned belly as Stacy wriggled intensely,
Trish circled around her bellybutton which made Stacy scream even more,
ARRGGGHHHHH HA HA HA NO NO EEEEEEKKKK HEE HEE HAA HAAAA STOP IT HAAA ARRGGHHHHHHHAAAAA
Stacy managed to reach the ropes and the hold was broken,
Stacy composed her self and darted at Trish knocking her down, then she un-zipped her purple boots and slipped each one off, Trish was still dazed as Stacy proceeded to run her fingers down each of Trish’s legs, but Trish sat up and tried to stop Stacy from reaching her feet,
Stacy used her long legs to an advantage as she put leg across Trish’s body and forced her back down, Stacy then moved on to her feet and paced her finger’s up and down Trish’s sensitive soles, Trish’s giggling had now turned into wild laughter as she screamed under the ticklish sensations,
AAARRGGHHHAAA HAA HAA HAA SSSS HAA HAA HAA SSSTTTOOOPP OHHH HAA OHH NOOOOOOOO HAA HA HEE HE HEE HEE
Trish had turned red in the face, and she knew if she quit she would have to kiss Stacy’s feet, her mind scrambled as she could not think straight and then she screamed “I QUIT….. I QUIT”
CK: “the match is over Trish has lost yet another singles match, this is her 3rd defeat and as for Stacy this is her 1st singles win”
Stacy held her hands high and praised her victory, glad that she didn’t have to be a foot-slave for the rest of the show, then Stacy looked at Trish (who was now sitting on the floor looking up at Stacy) and Stacy walked over to her and put her right foot in front of Trish, (Stacy still had her boots on by the way)
Trish closed her eyes and shook her head in embarrassment, then Trish had to kiss Stacy’s boot in front of the crowd, then Stacy looked at Trish and then her other boot, Trish had to kiss her other boot and then she was forced to follow Stacy back to her dressing room,

The next match was about to start and first into the ring was Tara Reid, Tara was a new star and this was her first match and she had even brought a teddy bear along, the crowd applauded as Tara danced down the aisle, then she placed the teddy on the steps,
Stephanie McMahon was Tara’s first opponent, Stephanie stood on the stage staring menacingly at Tara and then she walked down to the ring, DING DING!
CK: “well this match is a normal match and sitting back here with me is Denise,
Glad to see you back – how the Commish?”
DR: “he’s ok but I don’t think he is too happy with Tina”
Back in the ring Steph was chasing Tara round the ring, Tara was screaming and then she bounced off the ropes and smashed into Stephanie,
CK: “Wow! What quick thinking from this new superstar”
Tara grabbed Steph by the feet and dragged her round the ring, Steph screamed and struggled managing to break free,
Steph got to her feet and charged at Tara – But Tara moved and Steph fell on the floor,
It was obvious Stephanie was getting a bit annoyed about the quick moving little blonde,
Tara again bounced off the ropes and Steph kicked her in the stomach, then she put her head between her legs – holding her in the Pedigree position, and she used her hands to tickle Tara’s armpits, Tara let out a scream as she begged Steph to stop – then Steph dropped to the floor driving Tara’s head to the mat,
Tara was out and Steph made the cover – 1………..2………….3
DR: “It’s all over and no surprise about the victory there”
CK: “well I wouldn’t quite say that, Tara seemed to know a trick or two”
And then Steph dragged Tara out of the ring and Angelina came down to help,
Both women picked Tara up and took her backstage.

CK: “why don’t those two bullies leave her alone? Tara is new here they cannot just take people hostage”
DR: “HEY! Those are my friend’s, I’m sure they are just welcoming her the proper way”
CK: “Poor Tara”
DR: “anyway look here is the Commissioner”
The Commissioner stood in the ring and made another announcement,
C: “Tina! maybe earlier I was a little harsh about what I said, but then again you don’t have any rights to attack me like that, but………. I’m going to let it go………THIS TIME!
But as an apology upon my behalf, I am going to give you a tag team match tonight,
You will face Dannii and Kylie Minogue, but it’s not just any tag match because as a reward the winners get a tag team title shot”

Dannii and Kylie walked down to the ring, as the commissioner made his way back to his office,
Then Tina and Rachel made their way in to the ring,
And Rachel gave Denise a dirty look as she got in the ring, DR: “I don’t know what the hell she’s looking at”
CK: “I think Rachel is thinking nasty things about you Denise”
DR: “Yeah? Well that’s cause she a sore loser”

The match got under way and Tina and Kylie started off, Kylie instantly knocked Tina off her feet with a spinning kick, then Kylie flipped off Tina’s moon-boot type sandals,
Tina giggled as Kylie tickled on her bare feet but she got up and ran across to tag Rachel,
Rachel dived onto Kylie and frantically tickled her armpits sending Kylie into a laughing fit,
CK: “Wow! Rachel look’s really fired up for this one….”
DR: “who cares…….ooohh I’ve got a phone call”
CK: “Denise! We are in the middle of a match here, can’t you turn that thing off?”
Back in the ring Kylie managed to tag in the new hardcore champion Dannii,
The crowd cheered as Dannii launched attacks on Rachel and then Tina,
Dannii then moved her attentions back to Rachel, she moved in on Rachel’s legs and began to pull on her boots, Rachel let out a massive right hook and punched Dannii in the head,
Then Kylie jumped in the Ring and attacked Rachel – Tina also got in the ring and ran towards Dannii, But Dannii dodged out the way and hit the referee instead, at this point Rachel had got Kylie in the ankle lock and she was trying to take off her high heeled shoe,
Suddenly Denise passed a metal object to Dannii and then Dannii charged at Tina,
She hit Tina in the head with the object knocking her out, then Rachel let go of Kylie but before she could do anything Dannii smashed her with the object,
Dannii then tossed it aside and made the pin on Rachel,
The referee was dazed but slowly managed to see the pin and counted,
1………………………………2…………………………..
CK: “NO not again” …………3
DING DING! CK: “I don’t believe it, Denise what have you done?”
DR: “what? Me? Nothing” (Denise smiles)
CK: “well once again Rachel has been robbed”

Backstage Stacy was having fun with her foot-slave, she made Trish Continuously kiss her bare foot, and then Steph and Angelina walked in and dropped Tara on the chair,
SK: “what have you been doing to her?”
SM: “Oh this is just some newbie, we have been giving her a few tutorial’s”
AJ: “come on wake up Blondie” (Tara woke dazed and confused)
SM: “do you have any rope Stacy?” SK: “Yeah sure take a look in that draw”
AJ: “so why is Trish still here?” SK: “Oh she is my slave for tonight, she has been kissing my feet all night haven’t you dear?”
Trish just bobbed her tongue out at Stacy, Stacy giggled to her self and told Trish to carry on kissing her toes,
Angelina and Steph began to hog-tie Tara as Tara cried out for help,
Steph put a piece of duck tape over her mouth as Tara screamed out again,
Angelina started to tickle Tara’s armpits while Steph started to lick her feet.

Back in the car park Rachel Leigh Cook’s car pulled up and she and Sandra Bullock got out the car, Rachel then said “I cannot believe how late we are, I bet Tara has already fought her match”
SB: “let’s get in there quick and go see the commissioner”
And so both women went to the commissioner’s office,
C: “where the hell have you been Rachel? Your match is next so you better go get ready”
RLC: “Sorry we got caught in traffic, have you seen Tara anywhere?”
C: “ermm No, anyway who’s this?”
RLC: “this is Sandra she is mine and Tara’s manager” C: “oh ok, well go and get ready then, and no manager at ringside tonight”
Just as Rachel and Sandra walked away Angelina came up to the commissioner,
AJ: “hey I was wondering since were all friends and we made a sort of deal, I was hoping I could win tonight so I could get my title back,
C: “Angelina I’m confident that you can win tonight just trust me”

Then the Hardcore number 1 contender’s match started, Cameron Diaz was first into the ring as she slowly and calmly walked down the aisle,
Next came Angelina and she looked fired up as she stormed down to the ring,
Suddenly Pam Anderson stood at the top of the ramp and the crowd cheered with delight,
CK: “well it looks like Pammy is the newest member of the TTF”
And finally Rachel Leigh Cook charged down to the ring and the bell rang to start the fight,

Cameron Diaz attacked Rachel as the other 2 went for each other, Cameron floored Rachel with a huge spinning kick, while Pammy was laying punches into Angelina’s chest,
Cameron managed to flick Rachel’s shoes off and started to lick her feet, Rachel screamed wildly and scrambled out of the way,
Meanwhile Pammy had thrown Angelina out of the ring, and then she got out to give her some more beatings,
Rachel was being punished in another way as Cameron was now sucking and biting her foot, Rachel could not get away as Cameron moved onto the toes, she consumed Rachel’s big toe into her mouth and began to slowly suck and nibble on her toe,
This made Rachel gently moan and she began to bite her finger, Rachel tried hard not to get excited as Cameron slipped all of her toes into her mouth, Rachel was now in dreamland as her brain overloaded with pleasure,
Pammy had now got Angelina on her back and Pam pulled off Angie’s big long boots,
Pammy then used some rope to tie her feet together as Angelina struggled to get free,
Then Pamela used some extreme tickling power to send Angelina out of her mind,
Angelina’s socked feet were under pure torture as Pammy ran wildly across her soles,
But Angie got hold of one of Pamela’s legs and un-strapped her high heel,
Pamela look worried as Angelina moved in with her tongue,
Somehow Rachel had flipped Cameron over and she had un-strapped her boot,
Rachel used a leg lock to try and injure Cameron’s leg, and then she moved in on her foot,
Rachel tickled hard at Cameron’s foot using all the speed she could build up,
Cameron giggled slightly and then she burst into hysterical laughter, the tickling continued for a while and then she changed tactics, Rachel licked her lips and grabbed Cameron’s big toe,
Cameron started to blush as her toes got closer to Rachel’s mouth,
Angelina was again under pressure after Pammy had kicked her in the face,
Pamela had now regained complete control as she peeled back one of Angie’s white socks,
Pamela began to slowly circle the tanned and perfect foot of Angelina,
AHHHAAAA HA HA NN NNNNN HAA HEE HEE NNNOOOOO ARRGGHHHAAA HHAAA HAA HA HA NOOO DON’T DO THAAAAAHHAAAAAAT
Pamela then got out of the ring and picked up a steel chair,
Rachel was sucking and licking all over Cameron’s foot, trying hard to make her quit but Cameron was moaning loudly as she banged the floor begging for more,
Then Rachel used dirty tactics and started to bite down hard on Cameron’s big toe,
Cameron’s face turned sour as she felt the pain being inflicted on her luscious toes,
Pammy got into the ring and charged at Angelina with the steel chair,
But she missed and smashed the chair into Rachel’s head, Rachel collapsed as Cameron rolled from the ring screaming in pain,
Pamela then turned to see Angelina kick the chair straight into her face, Pamela fell to the ground holding her nose,
Rachel was out cold and she was bleeding from the back of her head,
Cameron stumbled to her feet and grabbed Pamela’s legs, she dragged her over to the corner and started to tie her feet to the post,
Angelina pinned Rachel for the count, 1…………….2……………..
CK: “Oh my god, how did she kick out from that?”
Cameron was now tickling Pamela’s feet with feathers, brushing her soles slowly on one foot, and wiggling a feather in between her toes on her other foot,
Rachel was being punished as Angelina began to tickle under her arms, but Rachel rolled over and reversed the situation, Angelina was now stuck as she wriggled under Rachel’s ticklish torment,
Cameron was now sucking on both of Pamela’s big toes, Pammy was being driven wild as she begged for Cameron to stop, Pammy was being turned on as Cameron sucked harder and harder on her toes, OOHHHHH YEAAHHHHHH OHH OHH NOOO NO NO NO YESSSSS OHHHHH NO STOP IT OHHH PLEASE STOOOPPPP EEEEEEEETTTTT
Cameron stopped and got into the ring, Angelina had managed to push Rachel off and Angie ran towards Cameron,
Angelina pushed Cameron over the top ropes and she fell flat on the floor,
Angelina was proud of the beating and taunted a grounded Cameron,
Suddenly Rachel came up from behind and rolled Angelina backwards,
1……….……2……………….3
DR: “She is bloodied and hurt but she has done it”
CK: “It look’s like Rachel is going to face Dannii for the hardcore title”
DR: “Yep and the pay per view All Tied Up will be a great event”

** Feathertime #3 ** (TTF008)

If anyone has any idea's for my next PPV id love to hear them,
is there a type of match you want to see - or is there 2 stars you want to see have a tickle fight?

cheers

Pink and Britney Spears
Michelle Branch and Nelly Furtado
Alicia Keys and Christina Aguilera
Sarah Michelle Gellar and the girl who plays Willow
:devil:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back