• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jackie's reformation (f-m/m-f)

Grolsch

TMF Regular
Greetings. This is a continuation with the characters introduced in Encinitas High School Tickling. Again, the characters and incidents are fictional. This one contains a lot of f-m tickling, so if that’s not an area of interest, you might just skip reading this one. It's a little long, but I hope you like it.

Three weeks had passed since Jackie learned she would have at least one photograph in Sports Illustrated’s famous swimsuit issue. It was Friday night, and Jackie’s family was throwing a “bon voyage” party for her. Jackie was headed to Bali for 2 weeks of shooting & a little vacation time. She was excited and nervous, her family justifiably proud, and all her friends & local family were invited. Scott, her current boyfriend for about one month, was also coming.

In addition to being beautiful, Jackie was also quite bright. She spoke multiple languages and had a high grade-point average. She had received and accepted a volleyball scholarship to UCLA. Both her parents had been volleyball players in college (that’s how they met) and had clearly passed on their talent and love of the game to Jackie. They did not push her excessively; Jackie was extremely self-motivated. She had received both her looks and intelligence from her parents. Her mother was a biologist at a Fortune 500 pharmaceutical company and she looked so much like Bo Derek that she was often stopped and asked for autographs. Jackie’s father was a patent attorney and he bore a bit of a resemblance to Ted McGinley.

Jackie was in her bedroom, looking at past SI swimsuit issues. She had a wall-size poster of Gabrielle Reece, the volleyball pro/model, sort of her role model, on her wall. Jackie stood up, looked at herself in her mirror, and had a serious crisis of confidence. ‘No way am I as good-looking as these people…Kathy Ireland, Vendela, Nikki Taylor, me…it doesn’t seem real’, she thought. She looked at the poster. She turned around and looked at her rear in the mirror. As she did this, her younger brother Jason shot into her room. He was only 12, but he and Jackie got along well.

‘You’re butt’s too big! Look at that thing!’, he teased her. He wasn’t being mean; it was a good-natured insult. Jackie wasn’t vain, but she knew she wasn’t fat. ‘What do you know about it? Since when did you start looking at girls’ butts?’, Jackie teased back.

Jason flew into her room and did a flying tackle on Jackie. She allowed him to land on her, playing along. ‘Man!’, Jason yelled. ‘Look at Gabrielle Reece! Boy, she’s hot! You stink!’. He was wrestling around with Jackie, albeit towards an unspecific end. Jackie kept playing. ‘I’ll spike you to the ground, stick-boy!’, and she got her arms free. ‘Your party isn’t because you’re great, it’s because you’re fat! It’s a fat Jackie party!’. He tried putting her in a headlock as they rolled around on the floor. Jackie teased him back. ‘Oh, I’m not fat. Let’s see how fat you are!’. Jackie started tickling her younger brother’s ribs. ‘OH! NO! HA HA HA HA HA! NOT FAIR!’

Jason released his hold and tried to get away, but Jackie pounced on top of him. ‘Say I’m beautiful! Say you love me!’ She attacked his ribs. Jason couldn’t get away. ‘NO HA HA HA STOP! OH HO NO! YOU’RE FAT! AHHH! HA HA HA! MOM HELP!’ Jackie stopped. ‘OK, what if I get your feet!’ ‘NO JACKIE!’. Jackie knew her younger brother couldn’t stand to have his feet tickled. He clearly got that from their mother. ‘Here it comes!’ she yelled, as she wrapped her arms around his legs and just brushed his left foot. ‘AAAHHH! NO PLEASE NOT MY FEET! YOU’RE BEAUTIFUL! YOU’RE BEAUTIFUL!’ Jackie let him go. ‘That’s right, stick boy! Remember where that came from!’

They were both in a good mood. As far as tickling went, Jackie and her two brothers (one, John, was only 11 months older than Jackie) had a role model. Jackie’s parents, Valerie and Rob would playfully tickle one another and their children, except for the presumably not-ticklish Jackie. Of the parents, Valerie was certainly more ticklish, especially her feet. Rob would tease her by slowly walking his fingers down her legs. The closer he got to her feet, the more she’d giggle. When he touched her ankles, she laughed. If he touched any part of her foot, however, she would bellow with laughter. ‘Don’t touch my feet!’, she would scream. The tops of her feet were ticklish, the toes, the soles, and especially her heels. On her part, she would tickle her husband’s stomach and feet.

Jackie changed into her workout clothes (red lycra shorts & a white sports bra) and went outside to work on some jumping. As she changed clothes, she could hear raucous laughter coming from her parents’ bedroom. The door was open, so she peeked in. They were both fully dressed, but Valerie was prone and face-down on the bed. Valerie was kicking her feet and laughing while Rob tickled her sides. ‘HAA HAA HAA HAA! STOP IT ROB! OH HO HO HO NO! AH! AH! HO HO HO HO!’ ‘NO! NO! AAAAHHHH! OH HO HO HO HO HO HO NO! NO! OH ROB! ROB! STOP!’

Jackie just went outside, where she ran into her older brother John. He was a freshman at UCSD, and while not nearly as athletic as his younger sister, he was quite handsome. He was a runner by hobby, had short, almost military style light brown hair and green eyes. They could both hear both parents’ laughter coming from the bedroom window. They could hear their mother laughing and begging not to have her feet tickled, while their father coughed out huge belly-laughs and sometimes yelled ‘not there, not there’.

‘What’s going on, sister?’. ‘Oh, not much, Dad’s upstairs tickling Mom silly’. ‘Foreplay time?’, Scott suggested. They’d long ago learned that their parents truly enjoyed an extended tickling session. They surmised it led to the occasional sexual encounter.

Jackie paused. I was getting ready to do some plyometrics’. ‘Last minute workout before you have to stand side-by-side with Heidi Klum?’ Jackie laughed. ‘Something like that!’. ‘Well’, he said, ‘care to take a shot at a little basketball instead?’. ‘OK, sure!’. Jackie and her brother played one-on-one for years. He was 5’10’, 3 inches taller than Jackie, but she could actually out-jump him. Jackie’s bronze legs were lean and muscular in a spring-like fashion. Scott got the basketball out of the garage. ‘Hey, is Amber coming over tonight, you know, the one with the…?’. Scott held the basketball near his chest. Jackie started to give him a disapproving look, but Scott continued. ‘…the really pretty face and ticklish knees?’. ‘Yes, she’ll be here, try not to make an ass out of yourself. She’s dating somebody anyway. Inbound the ball, sucker!’.

They played a few points. It was a fun but competitive game. John commented on how high Jackie could jump, and resorted to standing on her feet sometimes. ‘Hey, cheater!’. ‘What, there’s no cheating!’. ‘OK, fine!’, Jackie said. John raised up to shoot a 15-footer and Jackie grabbed both his sides. John screamed like he’d been shot and doubled over. ‘AAAHHH! That’s not fair!’. ‘Oh, so now there’s cheating! Chicken!’. Jackie was teasing him. They both knew Jackie automatically won anything between them if she introduced tickling. She got an almost evil gleam in her eye, but flashed her truly beautiful smile. John panicked and took off into the grass in the back yard. ‘Oh, no, you don’t!’, he yelled, half with fear.

John remembered all the times Jackie would tickle him. He was certainly the most ticklish member of the family, almost as ticklish as Jackie’s friend Amber. He’d always been embarrassed at how ticklish he was and very carefully tried not to let other people know. When they were kids, Jackie learned she could make John crumble if she tickled his upper body and John had clearly inherited some terribly ticklish feet from their mother. If they got into fights as kids, Jackie would sit on his legs and torture him. Jackie would tickle him so hard sometimes he would have to pee. Back then, it really irritated John that his younger sister had such an advantage on him, and she used it whenever she could.

John had run into the grass, but Jackie was a faster runner. She tackled him from behind and started tickling his sides. ‘AAHH! HAA HA HA HA HA HA! NO PLEASE! AH HA! AH HA!’ He was almost helpless when tickled. Jackie was laughing and teasing. ‘Oh, I got you! I got you! Here we go!’ She tickled his belly, his sides and ribs. No soft stuff either, she was squeezing and rubbing, a very effortful tickle. ‘OH GOD NOT THERE! OH! AH HA HA HA HA! HA HA! GET OFF! HA HA HA!’ John was in agony. ‘What about that belly!’, Jackie shouted just before she started squeezing his stomach. ‘AAAHH! HAHA HA! NO PLEASE!’ , he shouted in desperation. Jackie kept taunting him, she knew he could hardly speak. ‘Who’s the boss! Say I’m the boss!’. Each time she spoke she’d squeeze a different area of his torso. ‘OH! OH! HA HA HA HA!’ She threatened him with the worst. ‘I’m going to get your feet!’. John started kicking his legs as Jackie started trying to rip off his shoes.

Just then, Scott, Jackie’s boyfriend, walked over. ‘Hey, what’s going on here?’ Jackie stopped. She really, really was attracted to Scott. For all her other virtues, Jackie had trouble just expressing what she wanted from him. She really only knew how to relate to boys as an athlete or on a more distant, flirtatious level. One of the things she liked about modeling is that she could act anyway she wanted in front of the camera. She thought to herself, ‘Gosh, he’s so great. His face is so cute. I wish he would just grab me. I think he’s scared of me. I know he likes me…I can see how he looks at me, I know he thinks I’m pretty…he’s so nice, he’s so cool, ok, say something or I’m just laying here on my brother like a dork’.

‘Oh, hey, this is my brother John’. Then she started tickling his knees, making John break into laughter. ‘He’s really ticklish. OK, get up fool!’. Scott looked beaten. ‘Dammit, Jackie, it isn’t fair. I’m too ticklish, you’re not at all’. ‘We all have our disabilities’, Jackie laughed. Scott blurted out ‘Hey, man, she’s ticklish…’. ‘SCOTT! SHUT UP!’ Jackie didn’t want Scott to reveal her ticklish spot. For 18 years, Jackie had not been known to be ticklish. Not on her beautiful, toned waist. Not on her feet. Not under her arms. But a few weeks ago, Scott discovered two very, very sensitive spots.

‘Wait, now, what do you mean?’ asked John. ‘Scott, shut up!’ Jackie didn’t want Scott to say anything, but she made sure she had a playful look on her face. Scott was delighted. ‘Well, if you grab…’. Scott couldn’t complete his sentence. Jackie ran over to him and tried to cover up his mouth. She was obviously playing, so Scott enjoyed it. ‘JOHN, grab her here!’. Scott grabbed the only ticklish part of Jackie, the rear upper thigh, just underneath her rear end. She immediately let go of Scott and danced away laughing. ‘NAAH! NO SCOTT! HA HA HA!’

Jackie fell onto the ground. ‘Get her!’, Scott yelled to John. Jackie protested and rolled onto her back to hide her sensitive spots. ‘I swear I’ll kick you in the face!’, but it was obvious she wasn’t that serious. Scott saw her abdominals contract and was truly impressed by her level of fitness. He thought to himself ‘I’m the absolute luckiest person on the planet if she actually likes me. She’s so good-looking. She even feels good, her legs are so great.’ John and Scott started wrestling with her to get her legs up.

Jackie really didn’t want to be tickled. The one times Scott tickled her legs before, she found it a dreadful experience. She never knew something could feel so outrageous. On the other hand, she enjoyed the physical contact with Scott and wanted to play along. As he tried to get his hands underneath Jackie’s legs, she did her best but eventually John and Scott managed to flip her over on her stomach. Now her ticklish thighs were vulnerable. John held her arms, while Scott sat on her legs.

‘NO! PLEASE DON’T DO THIS TO ME!’, she screamed. ‘Here it comes!’, Scott yelled while John said ‘OK, now we’ll see how you like it!’. Scott grabbed her rear upper thighs with both hands and started squeezing. Jackie tried to suppress her laughter but the tickling sensation was incredibly strong.. ‘YAH! AH-HA! AH – HA! NO! HAA! HA HA HA HA HAH AH HA HA HA!’. She was squirming and gyrating, trying so hard to get away. John and Scott were laughing at her.

After only a few seconds, Jackie started to get desperate. Scott stopped. ‘Please don’t tickle me any more, I can’t take it’. Scott squeezed again. ‘AH!’. ‘Are you sure you don’t like it’, Scott asked and squeezed both her legs twice, making Jackie kick and squirm. ‘AH-HA! No, please, seriously, I’ll die’. John said ‘Now are you ticklish anywhere else we’ve never known about?’. ‘No’, she said. ‘Only there. Oh please…AH!’.

Her tanned skin glistened with sweat and her hair started to stick to her face. ‘Scott, give her one more good one’. Scott dug both hands into her thighs, making Jackie shriek with laughter. ‘NAH! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!’ Scott gave her another break. ‘Please stop, it’s torture. I’ll never tickle either on of you again, I promise!’.

Scott and John let her up. Once Jackie recovered herself, they were all in a good mood and got ready for the party. Soon their friends would be over, they would barbecue by the family pool and have a wonderful evening. As Jackie changed clothes into something more festive than grass-stained workout clothes, she thought to herself. ‘I can’t believe I’m so ticklish in my legs like that and nowhere else.’ Once in her room, she even tried tickling herself on her rear upper legs. It did tickle a little. ‘I always heard you couldn’t tickle yourself’, she thought. A little scared that she might be ticklish somewhere else, she even stroked the bottom of her left foot. Nothing. She scratched her sides, still no tickling. She was relieved. ‘Thank God I’m not ticklish anywhere else. It’s torture. I would have had a heart attack if they hadn’t stopped. I can’t believe how bad it must be for people like John and Amber. Even Scott’s pretty ticklish, Almost every guy I know is. Amber’s the only girl I know who’s extremely ticklish somewhere aside from her feet. At least I’m not, it looks awful. I wonder how Mom takes it so well when Dad tickles her feet...’

She continued contemplating the nature of tickling as she changed clothes. She could hear guests arriving, so she went downstairs to meet them.

Next up: Tonya's revenge

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back