• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another new story in my archives from me and a taste treat for you.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Amy was in sheer terror as she saw the tickle room for the first time, seeing the various tables, tables and chairs with restraints on them and the numerous tickle tools hanging on the walls. Suddenly she could imagine each one being used on her and that thought made her struggle and writhe even more. The girls giggled as she writhed in their grip and they held onto her. They were taking her to a king sized padded table and she was in absolute horror as she saw that it even had a head restraint. They meant business in restraining her and she didn’t want any of it.

Amy fought like a wildcat in trying to get off the padded table, but the two girls were to powerful for her and so they easily restrained her. Thgey delighted in giving her little tickles here and there as they tied each limb and Amy was screaming and laughing at the same time. She screamed once more as she saw one of the girls with a black mask in her hand and she knew she was going to be blindfolded. As the mask covered her eyes, her breathing got heavier and faster and she squirmed again. She heard the sound of the girls leaving the room and then the room went silent and she could hear the silence slowly pounding in her brain. Slowly pounding like her heart, each beat a grain of the sands of time. The pounding got louder and louder and louder drowning out everything else in the room. And just when she felt that it would drive her out of her mind, it stopped and the room went silent again. She could now hear whispers of movement again and she knew Stacii was moving somewhere in the room.

fantasitic story

As always your writing is the best!! I have a feeling about where this story is going (and where I would like it to go), but I will anxiously await the next chapter.

Great preview, it really makes you want to read the whole thing!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back