• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Screaming at the superbowl

Grimgor

TMF Expert
This story came to me while I was watching the superbowl yesterday.

It was superbowl sunday, and the cheerleaders were looking beautiful. As the Ram's cheerleaders were getting ready, the patriots cheerleaders burst into their changeroom. The ram cheerleaders approached them, "what are you doing here?" they asked. The head cheerleader of the patriots approached and told them, we want to make a little deal. We will each bet on our teams. The losers get tied up and tickled for hours. The ram cheerleaders thought about it, sure! they said. Your on.
The game commenced and the rams were crushed by the patriots. 20-17. The ram cheerleaders were scared and heartbroken. Not only did their team lose, but they were all immensely ticklish and they did not want to go through with this. They got out of their as fast as they could but were stopped by the patriot cheerleaders right at the door. Not so fast ladies, come with me. They had no choice. The ram cheerleaders followed the patriot cheerleaders into a dark and cold room with tools of bondage and torture all over. They were petrified. Alright, first up is the head cheerleader. The head of the ram cheerleaders walked up and was stretched out on a rack. She did not know what to think. Five of the patriot cheerleaders walked up to her. The head trailed one long nail from the helpless girls breast, down the middle of her soft, EXTREMELY SMOOTH tummy to her belly button. She squimed and giggled. Then the girls positioned themselves at each side of the poor, beautiful girl. One girl at the tummy and two at each of her smooth, hairless underarms. The one at her tummy slowly involved each one of her nails. IIIEEEEEEEIIIIIII!!! NO! PLEASE STOP! DON'T DO THIS!!! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!! She sreamed and squealed. She was completely immobile and it tickled like hell. The head chearleader of the patriots was madly running her nails all over her ticklish tummy and into her belly button.Then, another girl came in to the action and attacked her left underarm. And the girl on her right went crazy on her right underarm. NNNNOOOOOO!!!!!!!! NO MORE! PLEEASE! I CANT TAKE IT. The beautiful girl was laughing and screaming and was being mercilessly tortured for hours before they finally stopped. Finally, she thought. It's over. Not so fast the patriot cheerleader told her. We still have about forty more cheerleaders. You have only been tickled by three so far. That was it. Her heart skipped a beat and she wanted to die. She was so tired she couldn't even struggle anymore which would make it tickle twice as much. Looks like we're pulling an all nighter girls! The patriot cheerleader said. The others cheered. And the sadistic look on their faces told the ram cheerleader that she hasn't even experienced half of the torture she was to recieve. Three more cheerleaders approached and she could only moan as they sank their long nails into her beautiful, clean, and smooth body.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back