• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rotten Apples, Sour Peaches, And Rockets Red Glare, Then, The Real Problem?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys set off on their next road trip, and it did not go well. They began by losing two of three in both New York and Atlanta, before finally winning two of three in Houston. They returned home, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams from the midwest.
As Mitch made his way home to Paradise on that Sunday night, it occurred to him what the real problem in his life was. Life with Naomi was, of course, a rollercoaster, with more ups and downs then the American stock market. That being said, as much as they had battled, he had to look back and see, that, over nearly a quarter century, she had not deserted him, or betrayed him, or sold out, or sold him down the river. In his heart, he really wanted out of the life of baseball, and wanted to settle down into a normal family life, with Naomi, and his three grown children. When he arrived home, he was reflective, and deep in thought:" Nai, hear me out for a second. I've really been doing a lot of thinking. Our whole marriage, maybe part of the problem is, that there is emotional, and sexual tension between us, due to the fact that we are always on the borderline of adultery. I tickle half naked women every Saturday night, and you are tickled by many men. As husband and wife, arent we supposed to be each other's sole tickling partners, no pun intended with the word, sole? I mean, I dont know, can a marriage sustain the idea of borderline adultery?" Mitch mused. Naomi sighed:" You might have a point there, American, I dont know. Maybe the whole manner in which we've led our lives is a problem. I'm really not sure" She replied. In spite of Naomi's promise that this would be "The Last Season", how many of those had their been? The previous fall, Mitch had been downhearted, about the early playoff exit, but, if as happened so many times, the team had a thrilling World Series win, over, for instance, the Yankees, and stood in their clubhouse, drenched in champange, after a sixth or seventh game victory, would the couple make the impulsive decision to return, that would last another whole season, or, would Mitch remember how dissatisfied he was currently, and, go out a champion, even if the opportunity to make more money, and win another title, was there?
First things first, as there was much more baseball to be played, before any Last Season could be contemplated. That baseball started on Monday night, with a game against Pittsburgh. Kate Hudson was on the mound, and she pitched a solid game, allowing three runs in eight innings, as the team scored five runs, and the bullpen did the rest, and they came away with a 5-3 victory. Gil Bellows pitched on Tuesday night, and shut out the Pirates for eight innings, in what would be a 1-0 win. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday night, and did a credible job, but losing, 4-3.
Thursday was an off day. Mitch got an unusual start to his day, as he awoke around 6am, and stirred the sleeping Naomi:" Nai, come, let's go take a walk on the beach" He said, trying to stir his lover. Naomi grunted:" Why is it that I'm always the recipient of your 6am brainstorms, American, I want to sleep more." She said. "If you dont come with me, you are going to wake up, one of these mornings, to find yourself tied, and I will tickle your toes and your breasts, until you laugh yourself silly" Mitch said, trying to create incentive. Naomi smirked:" I dont sleep with my top off, except for right after you've fucked me, oh, and do not threaten me into going along with your whacked out ideas, but, if you want company, all you had to do was ask" She said. The couple went down to the beach, where the sun was rising. It was a beautiful morning, with a warm, tropical, breeze, and not much humidity for the Bahamas. Mitch took a deep breath, and breathed in the fresh morning air. He wondered to himself just if he wanted and expected too much out of life. He was financially comfortable, lived on a gorgeousl tropical island, with a wife, who was one of the most beautiful women in the world. He had three wonderful children. He had played a game he loved, for over two decades, and would likely end up in the Baseball Hall of Fame, along side the game's all time greats, with a career total of 600 or more home runs. He would retire in comfort, and have many post baseball career opportunities coming his way, in the area of endorsements, entertainment, and sports, and yet, he just felt so unsettled. It could well have been that, even if he played another year, two, or even three, after the current season, life after baseball was closer rather than further, and he was faced with perhaps finally having to "grow up", and move from the mindset of a game that was fun and rewarding, into a real career. That day at counesling, the couple discussed their situation:" We've been okay lately. We've had no serious disputes. I truly think that Mitch might be going through a mid life and change of life crisis. No matter how many times we have sex, or how many times he kisses or tickles my toes, and no matter how many ladders I stand barefoot on for him, he needs to work through this himself. He is restless, and not at peace. It is something he needs to work through. I can help him, but, ultimately, he has to work out his issues, in his own mind" Naomi said, supportively but realistically.
Chicago came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound. She allowed only two earned runs, but also one unearned run, in eight innings, and lost, 3-2. Rachel Leigh Cook took the ball on Saturday night, and gave the team a huge lift, with eight shutout innings, in a 2-0 win. Kate Hudson opposed Kerry Wood, on a magnificent, warm, Sunday, in front of a sellout. Wood allowed two runs in eight innings, and Kate allowed absolutely nothing, shutting out Chicago on but one hit, as the Good Guys won, 2-0 again, to record rare back to back shutouts, by an even more rare feat of identical back to back scores.
St Louis entered Paradise on Monday night. Gil Bellows was on the hill. He got hit fairly hard, allowing nine hits and five runs over seven innings. The team almost recovered from a 5-1 deficit, but fell short, 5-4. Charlize Theron took the ball on Tuesday night. She redeemed herself for her poor start earlier in the week, allowing only two runs in seven innings, as the team had their hitting shoes on, in a 6-2 win. Neve Campbell took the mound on a sunny Wednesday, in front of a sellout, in the homestand's last game. She did get hit fairly hard, as she gave up four runs in six innings. The Good Guys, however, had their bats booming that day, as they rapped out thirteen hits, and eight runs. The bullpen relieved Neve in the late innings, and gave up absolutely nothing, as the Good Guys secured an 8-5 Paradise Island victory, that completed a fine six and three homestand. It was not known if the Mitch- Naomi calm period was just that, a calm period, or, if it was finally the beginning of peace, after 20 plus years of seemingly many more wars between the couple, than peace, as, maybe, they were finally realizing, that once the cheering stopped, and the fans stopped chanting their names, it would be them and only them, together, against the world, or, even alone, with three grown children, even if they were apart, they would be forever linked.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee would be one of the team's female beauticians. The thin, beautiful, redhead, with glasses, was tied hands and feet to the bed in the middle of the fetish club, in a bra and panties. Catcher Barney began the tickle on the beautician's neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, second baseman Russell was next, tickling the beautician on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she thrashed, and squealed:HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEEHEEHEHEHEHEE! Working down, Center Fielder Ed Burns was the next ler, tickling the beautician on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as she bucked, and squeaked:HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch got to his favorite spot, the soles of the beautician's feet. With Naomi watching, knowing that such had happened a million times before, and, that, even if she felt a bit envious that her husband was tickling another woman, she had to contain her jealousy, for the good of their standing on the team, and the island. As Naomi stood musing her feelings, Mitch proceeded to enjoy himself immensely, by tickling the pretty beautician on the soles of her feet. As he examined her feet, he saw that she had about the softest feet he had ever seen. She admitted that she got weekly pedicures, and such made her soles soft as butter, and extremely ticklish. Mitch attacked the beautician's soles with fingers, feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush over her soles and toes. The beautician went beserk, she wiggled her toes every which way, and screamed with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHE! OMG MY FEET ARE SO TICKLISH! PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! HEHEHEEHEHEHEEHEHEHEEHE! NOOOO! HHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEEHEHEHEHEEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the beautician was untied.
On Thursday evening, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to Pittsburgh: "Two quiet homestands in a row. Is this an abberation, or have we finally learned how to get along, American?" Naomi said. "I dont know, Australian, but, whatever has happened, I like it, and, let's try for three in a row, when you come home. Us getting along, and dealing with our issues, and having sex, is a lot better than arguing all the time, and no lovemaking. We need to build on this, especially if it is the last season.
So, for the second homestand in a row, peace and tranquility abounded between the couple. Now came a ten day road trip. Would the good times continue? That answer to come when Mitch next returned to Paradise Island.

The End

Some very deserved peace and quiet for the star couple this homestand. It was good to see them not devolve into a knock down, drag out fight. Interesting thoughts from Mitch too. I enjoy the deeper character development from his thinking. Another great one and I look forward to the next.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. My pm to you explained things. I will write another one in a couple or a few days, so stay tuned, and thanks again for your support.

Mitch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back