• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Cheerleader, please read and review. :)

brian42

TMF Novice
The Cheerleader

Ashley was just heading into her first year in college, and she was trying out for the cheerleading team. Being a successful cheerleader in high school, she figured it would be a snap to make the team here. But she was wrong.
She arrived in the dormitory of Jamie, the head cheerleader, and saw about four other veteran cheerleaders there.
“Okay Ashley, we’ve seen you do your cheers and flips and such, and it all looks good, but there’s one more thing we need to test before you’re on the team.”
“What’s that?” Ashley asked.
“Well, as you most likely know, the biggest part of being a cheerleader is being able to smile and laugh and generally look happy. So we’re going to see just how well you can do that,” Jamie said.
“How are we going to do that?” Ashley asked.
“You’ll see,” Jamie said, with a smile on her face, and Ashley was trying to figure out what was going on. Two cheerleaders took Ashley by the arm and walked her over to a queen sized bed.
“Lie down,” Jamie instructed Ashley. Even though Ashley was a bit confused, she wanted more than anything to make the team, so she lay down on her back flat on the bed. The two cheerleaders brought her arms above her head and Ashley could feel them being tied to the bed posts.
“Hey what are you doing?!” Ashley said, trying to whip her head around to see, but while she was doing that, two other cheerleaders bound her ankles to the other bed posts, and there she sat, the petite, 5’4 cheerleader, perfectly vulnerable.
“What are you going to do?!” Ashley yelled.
“Like I said. We’re going to see how well you can smile and laugh. You’re not ticklish are you?” Jamie asked. At this, Ashley’s eyes lit up wide with horror. During high school guys had always tickled her as a way of flirting and she pretended to enjoy it just to be with the popular guys, but the truth was, she was insanely ticklish, and hated it with every ounce of her being.
“Let me up! I don’t want to be a cheerleader anymore!” Ashley screamed, trying to break away from her restraints but she found she could hardly move.
“It’s too late now,” Jamie said, and she walked to the head of the bed where Ashley could no longer see her.
“Please don’t do this…” Ashley pleaded.
“Don’t worry. You just have to go through a little bit of tickling and then you’re on the team, if you show us something we like,” Jamie said, and then placed her fingertips on Ashley’s exposed underarms; (she was wearing a sleeveless jogging shirt).
Ashley wiggled at feeling her soft smooth underarms being touched by Jamie’s fingers. Slowly, Jamie started tracing her index fingers around her under arms and Ashley let out little noises and started squirming around.
“You’re very ticklish, aren’t you,” Jamie said, and sped up her fingers, causing Ashley to start laughing out loud.
“Please stop!!” she yelled between loud laughs, but Jamie would not cease. After a few minutes, Jamie lightened up, and traced her fingers from her underarms down her sides and stopped on her ribs.
“Now let’s see how ticklish your tummy is,” Jamie said, and just like with her underarms, slowly teased she with her index fingers, and Ashley felt conflicting feelings of pain and pleasure. Jamie suddenly used all four fingers and her two thumbs to dig into her exposed belly. Ashley fought against her restraints all she could, but it was no use. She wasn’t going anywhere. After a few minutes of happily tickling Ashley’s stomach, she moved from there to her thighs and began squeezing them relentlessly.
“Please! I’m begging you!” Ashley yelled, and once again resumed her thrashing around violently. Eventually, the tickling moved from her thighs to her most ticklish spot, her feet. Jamie hardly touched them and Ashley freaked out more than when she had been tickled this entire time.
“Oh my, your feet must be VERY ticklish!” Jamie said, enjoying every second of this, and dove right in to tickling Ashley’s small, soft, creamy feet. Just when Ashley felt like she was going to pass out, the tickling ceased.
“No, it’s not over yet,” Jamie said, getting up, and Ashley felt she could take no more. “This is the most important part,” Jamie said, and signaled to the cheerleaders, and they all surrounded the bed.
“What now?!” Ashley yelled, wondering what more they could possibly do to her.
“You know the drill,” Jamie said. “Meredith, you take her underarms, Amanda, you tickle her stomach and ribs, Heather, you work over her thighs, and I’ll take her cute little feet,” Jamie said.
“PLEASE NO! I’M BEGGING YOU!!” Ashley yelled, and fought harder than ever, but still was not going anywhere, and without warning, they all began tickling her mercilessly. Any tickling prior to this was nothing, as she felt like she was about to suffocate from having forty fingers tickling her delicate little body all at once. Just as she was about to black out, the tickling stopped, and Ashley was breathing harder than she ever had in her entire life, sweat glistening down her perfect body. She felt her restraints being lifted, followed by Jamie saying “Congratulations. You’ve made the team.”

I like it! Especially since it didn't have any hahaha's, its rare to see a story without them.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back