• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Johnny Depp Part II

Ticklish_witch

TMF Expert
Johnny Depp wanderd closer to the red carpet gates for his newest movie. Herds of reporters were huddling around and once they caught sight of him, hurried over.
"Johhny"!
"Mr. Depp"!
"Johnny Depp"!

They all shouted trying to get their questions answered first. Flustered, he turned to the nearest girl. She looked about 18, maybe 19, or even her early twenties. She was holding a TRL mic and gave him a hopeful pouty look.
He turned to answer her question. She grinned.
"Johnny, you play a lot of manly characters. When was the last time you cried"?
He laughed. "About 30 seconds ago" he joked and the reporter laughed too.
"A lot of fans are wondering...are you ticklish"?
Johnny laughed nervously and scratched the back of his head.
"uuh yeah"
The girl giggled. "Awwwwwwwee" he laughed too and she backed up and turned to dash over to Kiera Knightly with a few other noticing media persons.
A girl in the crowd caught Johnnys eye. She was tall, with loose curly brunette hair to just below her shoulders. She was well curvy and filled out, she gave him a tiny smile and glanced up and down at him but then quickly turned with her girlfriends to begin cheering for Orlando Bloom as he passed.

Johnny smiled to himself and turned down to straighten his tie, as more reporters crowded by they blocked his view of the girl. He tried desperately to see her through the crowd, but couldnt. when the crowd cleared, she had her back to him and was trying to work her way through the crowd to the building.
Vanessa managed to grab his arm and lever herself through a group of cameramen to her husband.
"Hey" she said smiling.
"Hey" he said, a little shocked. He turned to see if the mystery girl was still there but she was gone.
"Looking for someone"? Vanessa asked, a little coldly.
Catching her frostiness Johnny decided it best not to tell Vanessa quite yet about the girl.
"No" He said, looking back at her and smiling a little. She smiled back and pushed some hair out of his eyes.
The movie went well, it was rather enjoyable, even from Johnny's point of view-He hated watching himself.
As he stepped out the door and toward the staircase to the VIP party on the roof, Vanessa took his arm.
"I'm taking Lily and Jack home I'll see you later, okay"? she said
He nodded, kissed her goodbye and fled up the stairs. Maybe he would see the mystery girl again..?

Climbing the stairs, he was stopped by a huge man, who seemed strangely familiar.
"Do you have a pass"? The guy asked. Before Johnny could even think, the massive man slapped Johnny gently on the arm.
"I'm just kidding man, its me! Alex"! Johnny squinted at him
"Oh hey, man, how've you been"? he asked, feeling stupid.
"Oh its been great, not as great as for you though" he said, smirking.
Johnny caught sight of the beautiful girl over Alex' shoulder.
"Do you know who that girl is"? Johnny asked, pointing in her direction.
The bouncer, Alex, nodded.
"Kristen Belle." He answered. "Easy on the eyes, isn't she"? He said, staring at the girl.
Johnny nodded. "I think I'm going to go buy her a drink" he said. Alex held his arm.
"Take care, alright"? He said slowly to Johnnys questioning face. "Think of Vanessa. Don't forget that."
Johnny smiled understandingly and nodded. "Its just a drink. Don't worry."
He turned and left.
Hes screwed. Alex thought. Oh so screwed.

Johnny stepped up to the young brunette.
"Hey" She said, flustered, at the sight of him.
"Um, hey, is this saved for someone"? He asked, gesturing to her tiny half-sweater laying on the seat of the leather couch next to her.
"Your someone" she purred, pulling her sweater off of the seat.
He sat, slightly shocked.
"Sorry, where are my manners, Kristen Belle" the girl said, clearing her throat and extending her hand for him.
Johnny shook it and smiled. "Johnny Depp"
She giggled, "Yes, I know who you are" She had such a sweet laugh.
He smiled, flushing a little.
"Can I buy you a drink"? He asked.
"That would be great" she said, smiling.
The next waiter that passed, Johnny flagged down.
He looked at Kristen expectantly. "Sex on the beach"
He smiled but was shocked with the familiarity of the statement. Vanessa That was what she always ordered.
He shook off these feelings and the waiter handed the girl her drink. "And yourself sir"?
Time froze for a moment. Vanessa, Kristen, Sex, Beach, Party, Jack, Lily....
"Sir"? The waiters voice broke through.
"Screaming Orgasm" he said, through Kristens giggles. Why not party a bit. couldn't hurt.
The waiter handed him his drink and he turned back to kristen who was still restraining giggles.
"What"? He asked
"Screaming...Orgasm"
she giggled again.
"Your sick" he said laughing
"Yeah, I know" she said, smiling.
He laughed again.
"So are you waiting for your boyfriend"? Johnny asked, smoothly, regretting it the instant he said it, thinking of Vanessa.
"Ooh your smooth" Kristen purred "But no,"
Johnny took another sip of his drink and smiled over the rim of his glass.
"So what are you doing down here"? Johnny asked her, looking at her carefully. She moved her sweater again and smiled.
"I came here with some friends for my 21st birthday but none of them had VIP's so I came up here alone to see if I could find someone to keep me company" she said seductively, sucking lightly on the marachino cherry she had just pulled from her drink.
21, Johnny, keep that in mind. Shes only 21.
"Well I hope I can help" He teased, trying harder to push Vanessa from his mind.
Just then a single drunk guy was shoved toward Kristen and Johnny by his friends. He laughed stupidly looking over his shoulder at his buddies. "Hey shexy" He slurred to Kristen, stumbling a little. "You look like you could use a stir stick for that drink there" he gave a stupid grin.
Kristen looked slightly disgusted for a moment and said, "Sorry, I blow kisses, and nothing else, so no fuck you, I mean, thank you". She said, pretending that she had made a mistake.
"aww come on I bet you could...use a little of this.." he said, doing some kind of awkward pelvic thrust.
"Listen, she doesn't want you bothering her, so why don't you just turn around and get lost" Johnny said, standing up, he was at least a foot taller than the boy in front of him. He towered over him for a moment.
"Fine, jeez girly, you never told me your dad was taken care of you" he said, thinking it was clever, he stumbled back towards his friends.
"Sorry about that guy" Johnny said, sitting back down
Kristen just smiled. "Thanks a lot though" she said.
She leaned over and kissed his cheek lightly.
He felt his flesh burn with desired sin where her lips had touched him.
He twitched a little and she blushed.
"Im so sorry, I didn't mean..." but he stopped her.
"Its nothing, don't worry"
She blushed. "No really, I'm so sorry"
He shook his head. "Our little secret"
She smiled at him and leaned a little closer to him. Their faces were so close that they were almost touching. He hesitated and backed a little away but she didnt notice.
He gave in and leaned forward, letting his lips meet hers. All of his thoughts of Vanessa flooded out of his head and apparently into Kristens mouth. She pulled away quickly.
"Im so sorry. I can't do this. Vanessa..."
Johnny stopped. He almost groaned in frustration. He was so ready for another kiss like that.
"Shes nothing" He said, surprising himself. "We're fighting a lot... I cant do this..." He leaned in and viciously kissed her again. She jerked in surprise but held his kiss longer than he planned.
"Lets get out of here" she purred into his ear.
He stood up and fumbled for his keys as if he was drunk. He couldn't even see straight and was starting to think someone had spiked his drink.
He barely managed to clamber into Kristens car. She turned on the engine and he started to feel himself slipping in and out of focus. He suddenly jerked awake from a blinding light in his eyes.
"Hes up" a girls voice said.
"So is this one" another said.
Johnnys eyes shot open and clamped quickly shut again as he stared straight into a white florescent light.
He went to rub his eyes but found he couldn't. He was completely bound in a spread eagle, nude.
"What the fuck-" He started, rattling at the heavy metal chains holding him to a large linoleum "X". Next to him he heard a whimper and a simalar rattling. Turning his head and opening his eyes he saw Kristen and got quite an eye-full. She was also in the same position as him.
"Get me out of here"! Johnny exclaimed, rattling his chains harder and looking back at the girls who had bound him. There was 8 of them, each with long platinum blonde hair, each also completely nude. Johnny couldn't help but have a little blood begin to flow. (If you catch my drift) "I'll get my lawyer" He exclaimed again, making a few of the girls giggle sexily.
"Fuck the lawyer, I'll put a fucking hit on yo-"Kristen started but stopped to let out a shriek.
Johnny turned and saw that one of the blonde girls had just run one of her fingers up Kristens right side.
He instantly felt the blood drain from his face and a look of horror struck across his chiseled features.
"Hey, Seven, this one's ticklish". The blonde said in an amused tone.
The blonde called Sevenn turned back to Johnnys helpless figure and gave him a sexy devilish smile.
"What about you cutie, you ticklish"? She asked, throwing one leg over his waist and letting his cock rub up against her back.
"N-" He began but she flickered one finger against the side of his neck and he flinched.
"Awwe isn't that sweet, what a cute little ticklish couple" she said, giving a little tinkling laugh that the other 7 girls echoed.
Almost as if on que, 3 other blondes came to Johnny, 2 began lightly scraping his feet Seven, still straddling him, lightly ran her long manicured fingers along his neck and the last girl slid under the large X table and by sitting on her knees was able to reach up and tickle each of the sides of his waist from beneath him.
The unexpected and extremely talented tickling of the 4 girls that poor Johnny was being forced to endure was far too much to handle and he instantly bubbled over in panicked laughter and cries for mercy.
"Leave him" Kristen suddenly shouted. The tickling ceased immediately, and all 8 girls suddenly found themselves surrounding Kristen.
"No..pleas-" Kristen started but each of the eight girls was already tickling Kristens bare sensitive flesh everywhere and Johnny couldn't help but watch
She attempted to squirm in her bounds with no avail. The 8 girls were tickling her underarms, breasts, stomach, innerthighs, hips and pussy with no mercy.
When the girls stopped their 5 minute brutal tickling, Johnny spoke.
"Who the fuck are you"? He shouted.
"We, are the truth crew". The one called Seven said. "Ally, Emilie, Rachelle, Makenna, Leanne, Kiera, Izzy, and me, Seven".
"What do you want with us"? Kristen asked, barely able to speak from panting.
"Nothing. Just laugh. We find ways to torture the impure. Johnny Depp, for example, cheating on his wife, but its not all his fault, I mean why would he if the infamous Kristen Belle, THE STAR REPORTER, Hadnt bugged his drink.??"
Johnnys head shot in Kristens direction.
"You fucking bitch"! He shouted.
She looked away.
"Well you said it yourself, she buggered up my drink, let me go!" He said, in absolute fury from the sudden turn of events.
"We can't do that, Mr. Depp". The one called Makenna said.
"Oh and well whys that, you fucking dumb blonde"? He spat, instantly regretting it the moment her fingers dug into his leg joint. In the same moment it begun, the tickling sensation ended.
"You were planning to cheat before she slipped you anything". Johnny felt the blood drain from his face. shit. they knew.
"Oh, you know it".. Leanne said softly in a torturously soft voice.

Hope you enjoyed, feedback please! (Look forward to part 3, coming soon!)

Last edited:
Finished :)

Its done now. :)

(I'm basically just putting this post to bump the thread, since the story is done, maybe someone can read it :))

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back