• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Adventures of Samantha Shah - Part 5 (fff/m)

Melmotte

Samantha drew up a chair on the right hand side of the bed and sat level with Edward's thigh. Her luscious legs, encased in black silk, were seductively crossed and her breasts strained eagerly against the taut black satin of her night-dress. On the other side of the bed, Suki and Sobia also drew up chairs to get a good view. Samantha rested one hand on the ball of his foot and brought the other up to the base of his ribs. She started to stroke both areas very gently with her fingertips.

"Mmmmmm. Yes. Mmmmmm." Edward moaned distractedly, his penis springing to attention again. Coming immediately after Suki's sensual teasing, her gentle caresses were driving him wild.

"Do you like that?" Samantha flicked her fingertips a little faster, making Edward giggle and titter. "Do you?" As she scrabbled more and more quickly, tormenting his heel and arch and wiggling her fingers all along his right side, Edward began to howl with laughter.

"Our little sister is such a sadist." Sobia remarked to Suki on the other side of the bed. "I've never seen her happier than when torturing some poor, unfortunate man with those long, elegant fingers of hers."

Samantha wiggled her fingers briefly in the air before leaping up and straddling Edward's writhing torso. "I should have been a pianist or a surgeon." She exclaimed as she stroked his armpits with her sharp nails. "These delicate instruments are wasted on you, giggleboy. All you do is writhe around and make noises nobody can understand." She started to tickle his collar-bones and shoulder-blades, delicately teasing his neck with one hand while the other went down to his chest and ribs. Then she grabbed his waist on both sides and dug in enthusiastically, with her fingers tickling his back and her thumbs digging into his ribs. Edward went nuts, shrieking wildly and lifting both their bodies off the bed in his ticklish agony. "Now there's an area to concentrate on..." Samantha flashed him a sexy grin and continued for a torturous ten minutes before she hopped off his wildly bucking hips. "How about here?" By this time she was at his feet again, raking her sharp nails over both heels in unison. "Does that tickle at all?"

"I think that means yes." Suki giggled as Edward's screams reached an even higher pitch. Samantha wiggled her hips delightedly and continued to subject Edward's tender soles to her teasing torture. She spider-tickled his arches and insinuated her nails between his toes to torment the hyper-sensitive skin there. "Tickle, tickle, tickle." She cooed. "How are you feeling now, my poor tickly little baby? Do you like having your tootsies tickled? Do you? I love tickling you, you know. And my sisters love watching. Soon they'll be tickling you too and that's getting them all excited. Does it excite you to give three women like us so much pleasure? Tickle, tickle, tickle. This is the sexiest thing I can imagine, teasing and torturing a man, driving him crazy using just my fingertips." She wriggled her breasts sensuously towards his face.

Edward was certainly excited, though he was in no state to analyse his feelings with any precision. The continual tickling combined with the verbal teasing and the proximity of three beautiful, sensual women had brought him to an unprecedented pitch of frustration and arousal, which was only heightened by their obvious delight at subjecting him to such prolongued tickle-abuse. He had never felt anything remotely like this before or met such sadistic, sexy women as the Shah sisters.

"Weeeeeeeeee-heeeeeee-heeeeeee. Haaaaaa-haaaaaa-haaaaaa. You're dri-hiiiiii-hiiiiiving me-heeeeeeeeee-heeeeeeeeee crazy-heeeeee-heeeeee-eeeeeeeeeee!" He squealed as Samantha moved onto his knees and inner thighs, raking her nails over the sensitive skin and picking up a make-up brush to tease his balls.

"Oh but you love it!" Samantha giggled as she tickled the base of his shaft with the brush. "Look how excited you're getting. Do you like being teased by girls? Do you like lying there, all cute and helpless while we play with you? I think you do. I think you like to be teased and dominated. I think you secretly want to be tickled 'til you pass out and you want a girl to tease you and play with you. That's why you're getting so excited now." As she said this, she kept stroking his penis with the brush. The tikling sensation was unbearable and Edward kept thrusting vainly against the air. Then, suddenly, Samantha flicked the brush a little higher and he came, shuddering and screaming with the force of his long-contained orgasm.

"Time's up, little sister." Sobia announed. "We all get a go now."
"Doesn't having an orgasm make you more ticklish?" Suki asked, opening her eyes wide and trying hard to look innocent.

"Well," mused Samantha, as she began to wipe the spunk and sweat from Edward's exhausted body with a soft, white hand-towel, "there's only one way to find out."

Excellent series. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to part 6

Fantastic story,Melmotte!

What a wonderful story! I`d love to be in Edward`s place and be tickled,teased and tormented by the three sisters! I love the descriptions of the tickling and the taunting that takes place!I look forward to the next chapter! :tickle: :shock: !

Keep up the great work!

This was a great series of stories. Any chance of picking it back up?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back