• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Allegheny, Michigan, And Mississippi Visitors, Then, Armageddon?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, going a mere four and five. After winning two of three in Pittsburgh, they proceeded to lose two of three games in both Chicago, and St Louis. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to open a nine game homestand, against the California teams.
During the trip, the temporary improvement in the situation between Mitch and Naomi, deteriorated once again, this time to a level where a heartbreaking end was very much a possibility. Naomi told Mitch that he had nights where he said "All the right things", and other nights, "Where she didnt want to waste another minute on him". When Mitch came through the door on Sunday night, he was met by a stone faced Naomi. In addition to his now grave situation with her, Mitch fell into an extended slump at the plate, and was suffering with his play. He was becoming sullen, and depressed. He almost felt powerless, and, it was almost as if he was waiting around, for Naomi to pull the plug, if she so choosed. Confidants, who didnt have loyalty to Naomi, and who were not from the team, were telling Mitch to give up the ghost, get out, and file for divorce. Yet, Mitch, miserable as he was, simply could not take that step. Observers wondered if Mitch was staying partially out of fear, and partially, because he wanted Naomi to be the bad one, if their marriage did in fact go to hell. Mitch also knew that he had three other people's lives to consider besides Naomi's and his own, their grown children, who, at any age, would be affected severely by their parents splitting up, just as Mitch suffered terribly when his parents seperated when he was 19. No matter what happened, many lives were going to get hurt. Mitch was truly caught between the devil and the deep blue sea, and, his normally even tempered personality, where he let things roll off his back, and rolled with the punches, was but a memory. He was sullen, depressed, and felt hopeless about his life. Losing Naomi, would be losing a very large portion of himself. He didnt quite know how he would deal with it, and, even though Naomi kept telling him how it would "kill her", if that happened, he had to wonder, if divorce was her ultimate plan.
On Monday night, the couple, who were sleeping in seperate rooms, and barely speaking to each other, showed up at the ballpark, to join the rest of the team, as the Good Guys opened a homestand against the Giants. Kate Hudson was on the mound that night. She allowed but two runs, and, in spite of Mitch striking out four times, the Good Guys got just enough offense, to come away with a 3-2 win. After the game, the reporters respectfully stayed away from Mitch, who was dressing at his locker. Mitch walked into Lee Sniderman's office, and closed the door. "Naomi and I might be on our final chapter. I dont know. Understand that if that happens, there is very little that I care about anymore, except my kids" Mitch said, and walked out, leaving Sniderman terribly concerned about Mitch's emotional state. The next night, Tuesday, Gil Bellows had the start. Mitch struck out five more times, and heard a few boos, as the team could not get any runs, and dropped the game, 1-0. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday night. She allowed three runs in seven innings, but the bullpen gave up a fourth, and the Good Guys suffered a 4-3 setback, with Mitch striking out an additional three times.
Thursday was an off day. That morning, Mitch knocked on the bedroom door, to talk to Naomi, whom he had said barely a few words to in four days. "Do you want to go to counesling today?" Naomi, who often said very little to Mitch, if in a certain kind of mood, merely answered:" K", which was an answer she used when they spoke on the computer, if she was quiet, upset, or depressed. When the couple got there, Mitch flopped down into a chair, and, anger enveloped his voice. "I dont know why the fuck we are here. If you want me out, why dont you just fucking say so? I will go home, pack a bag, and get out!" Mitch ranted. "I dont know what I want, Mitchell. I need to think. You always badger me to come to a firm decision, at times when I just dont know. This affects the lives of five people, us, and our three grown kids. Part of me doesnt want you out, and part of me does. I just dont know. All I do know, is that I have spent so much time, trying to make this right, that I just dont know if I have the energy to do this with you anymore. Maybe we are better off apart. I simply dont know. I am not sending you anywhere now. Stay in the guest room, play out the homestand, maybe go off on the next trip, and, when you come back, we can come up with something" She said. "You mean, because Naomi controls everything, at that point, you'll decide whether to dump me or not!" Mitch shot back. "I control everything? I control everything? You filthy son of a bitch. I have given you my life! Sex, tickling, feet, ladders. I have been your foot and tickle toy, and your mistress, given up my acting career to live on this fucking island, and be on the tickling team. I have raised your three children, and sat home alone, for weeks and months on end a year, as you were out persuing your baseball dream. Had I "controlled everything", as you say, I would have persued my acting career. How many movies did I turn down, over the last two plus decades, because they didnt mesh well with you, us, the kids, or the fucking team? Dozens, Mitchell. I never complained, not ever, and not, you have the audacity to tell me I control everything! No, you control everything, and, I think that is the problem. You are worried that if we retire, you are nothing. I am a famous actress, who can get plenty of work, in the movies. Once you take your last swing, what are you, Mitchell? You are a retired, washed up, baseball player, who would probably end up like most of the others do, as an announcer. I hate to break it to you, but those are the facts. I can still win many Academy Awards, maybe, but, you, your days of awards, and people cheering for you, are over, baby" Naomi said, stinging Mitch with the hard facts, and making him hate her even more.
The next night, with Mitch and Naomi's marriage hanging by a thread, San Diego came to town. Neve Campbell was on the mound, and, she got hit hard, allowing five runs in six innings, as Mitch struck out four more times, and the team lost, 5-4, for their third loss in four games. Rachel Leigh Cook gave the team a huge lift on Saturday night, allowing but one run in eight innings, as the Good Guys got just enough offense, to secure a 3-1 win. Kate Hudson was on the mound, on a sunny Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate was dominant that day, allowing one run, in eight innings, and fanning ten, in a 4-1 victory.
The Dodgers entered Paradise on Monday night, for the last series of the homestand. Gil Bellows had the ball on Monday, and duplicated his last outing, allowing one run. This time, the team scored five, hitting four homers, in a 5-1 win. Charlize Theron had the ball on Tuesday. She gave up four runs in seven innings, and the Good Guys could not rally, dropping the contest, 6-4. Neve Campbell was on the mound on a sunny Wednesday, in front of a sellout. She pitched very credibly that day, allowing only three runs in six innings. The Good Guys again had their bats booming, in spite of Mitch's four addtional strikeouts, giving him twenty for the homestand. However, the team got contributions from others, and came away with an 8-4 Good Guys win, that completed a winning five and four homestand. Somehow, for Mitch, for whom so much hung in the balance, records, and batting averages, and hitting or fielding, wins and losses, just didnt matter.
That night, as Mitch packed to head for San Fransisco the following evening, Naomi entered his room. "Go off, we will think about this, and, next time you come home, we will make a decision. We cant go on like this, no matter how many years we have together". Mitch nodded, and Naomi turned, and left the room.
In the meantime, of far less significance, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee would be a news analyst, Susan, who covered the team for one of the TV stations in Florida. The pretty blonde was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on Susan's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEHEHEHEHE! NO! Working down, Center Fielder Ed Burns was next, tickling Susan on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she bucked, squeaked, and squealed:HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE! Moving down, Catcher Barney was next, tickling Susan on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, causing her legs to buck, and more squeals:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch came over, and somewhat half heartedly, with his mind miles away, tickled Susan's feet with fingers, feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush on her soles and toes. Susan went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Susan was untied.
On Thursday night, Mitch had his bags packed, and was ready to leave, to catch the team flight to San Fransisco. "I dont know what to say to you. I guess, by the time I come back next, you will decide my fate" Mitch said, to silence from Naomi.
While Mitch was in the cab to the airport, he was deep in thought. Since he could not use his laptop on the airplane to California, he decided to use that opportunity, to write a long e-mail to Naomi. It was very lengthy, and heartfelt, and described their situation. The key thing was, what did it say? Was it an email which tried to save their troubled relationship, or one advocating why, after a quarter century, it was time to say goodbye? Yes, what did this mysterious email say? Also, what would Naomi's reaction be to it, and how would it affect their situation? Those answers to come in the next segment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well in context I understand what happened. It is my hope that things will work out and everything will come out alright in the end. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated, as always. My pm to you explained where this is going.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come, as soon as possible.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back