• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A few Story/artwork requests

10 armed tkler

1st Level Orange Feather
I wanted to request and see if someone can make a story where the lee is a female, elf, lamia, or or another mythalogical creature with a human female upper half. Being tickled by one of those female spider creatures or something of that matter. No restraints just being held down or arms restrained over the head, flat on there back, while someone sits on there waist tickling there upperbody. I am a breast and nipples fan as well. Not looking for them to be overly described or whats on them or anything

Another story type would be like a contest of some sort where the tickly would have to hold up something, mostly light, or hold on to something while they are being tickled. And could the ticklee have alot more will, holding the giggles and laughter in longer, then most too? And no dead give aways(eyes bulge, screaming"oh please no" or "not there", when they are aproaching there worst or one of there worst spots.

I would not mind a variation of the two types...thank you.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back