• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tekken Parts 1 and 2

MrMacphisto

Level of Lime Feather
Alright, here's the deal: this is my first story on the forum, and I plan on this being a long series. However, to the possible dismay of some of you, I'm focusing a lot on the storyline as opposed to the tickling. This first chapter lacks actual tickling in it, but it sets up what the series is going to be about. The second chapter is where the tickling actually begins...

For those of you not familiar with Tekken, I suggest you go out to an arcade or a video game store. If you're into video games at all, it's one of the best fighting game series out there. Check out this link, if you like: www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Battlefield/6550/characters.html

For those of you who are Tekken purists, you'll probably notice I used a healthy amount of poetic license in altering the official storyline to the games, so that the stories can be a bit more focused on tickling than they normally would (plus, I'm not familiar with all the details of the official story). Also, I haven't bothered to use the official story that exists for the fourth game yet, because frankly, I don't care much for that game of the series. Anyway, sorry for the lengthy disclaimer, and enjoy....

The King of Iron Feather Tournament: Part One - Dr. Boskonovitch Changes

After the third King of Iron Fist Tournament ended, Yoshimitsu failed to win his battle against Ogre. However, he did manage to obtain some of the War God's blood, after it was defeated. The cunning cyborg brought this blood back to Dr. Boskonovitch -- the man who developed the powerful robots Gunjack and Jack-2. With this blood, the decrepit old man could overcome the rare disease he contracted during one of his studies.

"Yoshimitsu, I thank you for your help. You have returned the favor I did for you so long ago. WIth the sanguine essence of the War God, I shall be revived!" The sickly doctor carefully examined the Ancient's blood with his advanced biotechnological equipment. Yoshimitsu bowed to his old friend one last time and disappeared from the laboratory in much the same way he so often did after his fights.

Several hours later, Dr. Boskonovitch had run several tests on the scant remains of Ogre's blood, yet, he still had no clue as to how he could harness the power within it. He suddenly felt his debilitating illness grip his body more severely than before, and he instinctively sensed that he was quickly dying. As his disease progressed along its inevitable course, he made a desperate, final decision: he would risk the consequences of merely ingesting the blood without further researching the matter. The determined old man rapidly swallowed the entirety of the bloody test tube he held....

Instantly, the doctor felt his body surge with energy, and his limbs grew stiff. His body began to grow exponentially dense with muscle and bone mass, and his clothes ripped to shreds as they fell to the floor. A euphoric sensation continued to pulse through his veins, and he could sense that he was not the same old man he had once been. His mind could not comprehend the intensity of the pleasure he felt, and unfortunately, as his body developed into a hulking mass of muscle, his consciousness warped into a mad reflection of his former self. This man had become something else: he was Ogre in another form. Yet, another thing was different....

Deep in what was left of Dr. Boskonovitch's psyche there remained a hidden fetish from his youth. Long before his wife passed away, he used to tickle his loved one, and they both greatly enjoyed this pasttime. He seemed to derive an immense amount of pleasure from hearing her laugh helplessly and watching her squirm from the source of her titillation. This fetish became part of the new War God's consciousness. It could now gain power from the emotional distress and pleasure that emanated from victims it tickled. Since this being retained the memories of Dr. Boskonovitch, it knew that two victims in particular would be ideal for this torment....

Part Two

Nina Williams relaxed on a lounge chair alongside the pool in her backyard. She begrudgingly shared a house with her sister, Anna. Despite the angst between them, they discovered that they were, in truth, inseparable in the long run.

Nina sipped her tea with milk as she tried to blot out thoughts of beating Anna senseless. They had been in a lengthy argument earlier that day over some minor interior decorating details in their den. Nina had wanted a spare, rustic look to the room, because it reminded her of the Old Country, but Anna insisted on some gaudy Oriental themes. Anna was so tasteless, at least, in her opinion.

"Hey sis, wanna watch some 'Tom & Jerry'?" Anna stood beside Nina and drank a bit of the coffee she had with her.

"Anna, can't you see I'm trying to relax? I don't really feel like talking to you right now...." Nina closed her eyes and tried to enter the distant trance she had been in.

"Fine... I'm glad I can count on you not to hold any grudges...." Anna clicked her red pumps against the patio as she gruffly walked back inside the house.

"Finally..." Nina slowly drifted into sleep as she laid beneath the moonlit sky. Her only source of relief from the daily grind of work and the stress of living with Anna was napping out by the pool in the evening. She loved the coolness of the summer night air.

Moments later, she awoke to the sound of Anna yelling... "Nina!!! It's back!!! Help!!!" Nina struggled to her feet, but discovered that she was tied to her lounge chair very tightly. "Damn it!!! Anna, I'm coming!!!"

Meanwhile, the creature formerly known as Dr. Boskonovitch stalked Anna into a corner. "Well, it's now or never," she thought. As the monster got closer, Anna attempted to hit it with a Crane Smash. The War God grabbed her wrists and threw her against the far wall. Anna groggily stood up from where she had landed. Her back ached from the impact with the wall, but she was determined to defend herself.

The War God charged her, and Anna got into her Bloody Scissors stance. Just as it looked like her hands would smack the life out of the creature, she was thrown out of her stance by two strange sensations in her armpits. Her arms reflexively jerked back, and she could see that, for some reason, her assailant was holding a feather in each hand and grinning devilishly.

"What the?!" Before she could recover, the War God pushed her to the floor and quickly swept her legs out from under her. Her back hit the floor with a thump, and the monster held her ankles in an armlock. She was reeling from a second slam against her sore back, and before she knew it, the War God flipped her onto her stomach. Still holding her ankles, it slowly pulled off her pumps.

Anna squirmed in trying to pull herself out of this hold, but she stopped when she felt her heels being removed. She had expected the creature to twist her ankles painfully, but why did it take off her shoes? She didn't have to wait long for an answer, however, as she felt light, quick touches up and down her nyloned soles. Her legs started to spasm in the same fashion as her arms had from the feathers. She couldn't believe the War God was tickling her.

As the creature continued to slide its fingers over her soles, Anna quickly realized just how ticklish her feet were. At first, she could hold the giggles in, but after a few minutes, she started laughing uncontrollably.

OOOOOOHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHEEEEHEEHEHEHEHAHHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHSSSASASSSTTAAAAHHAHAHAAAP

The seemingly playful tickling soon became torture for her, and the monster ripped open her stockings. Then, she felt a feather being swept all over her heels, arches, the balls of her feet, and even on her toes. When the feather stroked under and between her toes, she laughed the hardest.

OOOOOOOOHHHHGGGGAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAADDDDD
PLLLEEEEEEEEHEEEEHEHEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEZZZZ

Anna had never known her toes were this sensitive. Even with all the ticklefights she had with Nina, she had never gotten tickled this bad before. At least, Nina had never noticed she was this sensitive on her feet.

Suddenly, the feather stopped, and Anna sighed in relief and took a deep breath. Then, she felt something warm and wet move up her soles now, starting at the heels and ending at the toes. The War God was licking her feet now! Unlike its fingers and the feather, the sensations its tongue created on her soles and toes was actually pleasurable, but it still tickled. By the time it was licking her toes, the unbearable tickling built up again. Yet, the creature started nibbling and sucking each toe as well, which began to turn her on. She never would have thought that having her feet tickled and worshipped would arouse her, but then again, she hadn't expected the monster to tickle her in the first place. However, the alternation between the tickling and pleasure was driving her nuts...

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHEHEHEHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHEHHEHEHEHHE
NOOOOOOOOHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHHOHOOOOOOOOOOOO

After about 15 minutes of this, Anna was exhausted, but she was actually begging for more. She was very close to climaxing, but the War God had done an excellent job of keeping her on the edge.

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHHEHEHYYYYYEHEHEHEEHSSS
PPPPLLLLEEEEHHEHEHEEHEZZZEHEHEDOOOOOOOHOHOHNNNTT
SSESESSEESSTTTTAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAPPPPP

In one quick motion, the creature stuck all her toes in his huge mouth and sucked them hard. The intense pleasure coarsed through her body, and she passed out with a satisfied smile on her face.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAAHHOOOOOoooooooo....

Little did Anna know, the same pleasure she was feeling had been channelling through the War God, giving him even more power. It was glowing with energy as it had during the initial transformation, and now, it turned to look outside where Nina had almost slipped out of her bonds. He approached her, and Nina watched frightenedly as the monster grinned and slowly brought two feathers close to her....

TO BE CONTINUED....

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back