• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Christmas party

maggie772

(I made this up but would be cool if it happened)

I was new at Intellicorp. company. In fact, I was hired the day before Thanksgiving so I had to meet everybody twice: on Wednesday and the following Monday, and of course I forgot everybody's name over thanksgiving weekend, so I was called people Fred instead of Frank, and Michelle instead of Monica. They laughed it off. All that first week I had to ask people, "Remind me what you're name is?" because I thought that would be more polite than just getting it wrong and having them correct me.

Last Friday was the company Christmas party, and I stayed late at the office. They hung that gold tinsel all in a big rope around the tops of windows, and set up a Christmas tree, and gave out wrapped presents to everybody. The switchboard girl got a scarf, the underwriting clerks each got a clock and calculator combination. Pretty tame stuff. Each employee drifted away from the Christmas tree, and went to the elevator, and even the younger guys who could hit on me waved good night to the executives. There was no present for me, so I went to my desk to get my pocketbook, and go home.

"Hold on, Maggie," the company owner said. "We have something for you, too." He held a small box.

It was just the owner, and his V.P., and another man that worked in accounting. They were the only three men who wore ties at the office; it was like a separation of the younger up and comers from the bosses. I went to the owner, Mr. Penders, and took the box from him. It was wrapped in a ribbon with a real bow, so i had to untie the bow and take away the ribbon, then tear off the paper all around the box, before i could get the box top off. Inside was a star for the tree.
"We didn't know what you liked, so we decided you should hang the tree topper."
Well, ok. I would have liked a scarf, but this would do. I reacxhed up, but the tree was seven feet tall, so the accounting guy brought me a chair, and I stepped up and aimed the K-mart star to the tree's pointed branch. A hand brushed against my knee.
"EWhoop!" I said.
I was wearing a skirt just below the knee. I missed the tree top. I reached again, but now a set of fingers went all up my thigh, under the skirt, and I gasped and dropped the star. It tumbled off the tree, to the floor.
"Aww, Maggie, lert us help you."
The V.P. grabbed at my tummy, and I fell backwards off the chair, right into the accountant's arms. He caught me, then lifted my butt andf legs so my head fell backwards, like I was a pertsonal see saw.
"Maybe you can get the star, now," he said.
He tilted me a little further, so my head almost touched the floor, and the bottom of my sweater fell a few inches, to where my belly button was. Mr. Menders reached at my tummy, and I gasped again and brought my arms across my stomach, and pulled the sweater to cover my belly.
"Now Maggie, you have to get that star on the floor."
The accountant turned me a little, so the star was just in view, so I reached for the star, and as soon as I got close the accountant pulled back just a little, and the star was out of reach again, so I had to reach farther, stretching as far as I could go, and that damn sweater drifted past my belly button and down to my ribs, and mr. Menders now had free access to whatever he wanted.
My shoes came off, somewhere high above me, and the V.P. started stroking my bare feet as Mr. menders tortured my helpless tummy, and the accountant kept me just out of reach of that star. I grabbed at it, and got it in my fingers, but Mr. Menders must have seen this, because both his hands dug into my tummy and I dropped the star again. I covered my bare stomach with the sweater, and they insisted I get the star, but I refused to move my crossed arms.
I guess they knew I had had enough. They lifted me to my feet, and after a few seconds of a blood rush out of my head, I leaned against the wall, then stood on the chair and plopped that star on the tree top.
"You won't forget our employee's names anymore, will you, maggie?"
N-no, sir." I said.
They nodded in satisfaction. I tutned to go, but Mr. Mendewrs voice stopped me with a simple request.
"Come plug in the Christmas lights, maggie. You know where the cord is laying."

well that should teach her to remember names...but what will happen now, when she reaches for the plug??? great story..

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back