• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

magic sawing tickling (f/f)

Horatio said:
Hey folks:
Here's a really nice magic/sawing/foot tickling vid I found on YouTube. It's rare in that it's f/f. Apologize if someone else has posted, but it's pretty cool IMO.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1Lsdv7kuJs
Seen it before but you're right: it's cool, and it is - apparently - the two-assistants trick, so the feet should be real.

didnt really get the tickling thing in it...but damn that was a cool vid magic show wise! ive always wanted to know how that trick worked..have a few ideas, but not for sure

At least three possibile execution ways are known.

* SPOILERS *

All involve hidden compartments and depth deception.
The cases are usually deeper or larger; assistants can usually crouch or weave, and saws never actually touch them.

Two methods employ fake feet of some kind; they can be recognised because fake feet, especially in older tricks, lack mobility or natural shape.
When they move, they do in a predictable manner.

The third, more cumbersome, method, usually requires a larger or oddly shaped cabinet. Train sawing tricks usually fall into this category.
Two assistants are needed too; one will take the upper part of the case.
She is the visible assistant.

The other one will usually stay crouched under a hidden compartment, and when needed, she will stretch her legs out of the holes.
If you watch closely, you can notice the legs in this vid do not extend naturally from above, but especially in the end, the camera pans too closely, and you can see the legs flexing back down.

This variation is usually the best for staged tickling, because you can actually have audience touch the feet, to show they are real.
On the downside, it is more expensive as a trick: you need a larger box, and you have to pay two assistants as opposed to one.

Related to this third "Goldin" type sawing trick, are the "saw in thirds" and "belly sawing", both involving belly removal or piercing: the platform is usually hollowed out, and assistants lean deeper, under the cut line.

This kind of tricks requires but one assistant, and since she's just flexing her back, he legs and feet are her own, so - again - stage tickling is possible, both as a distraction to the audience and as comedy.

If you are interested, you could check wikipedia for more.

But what puzzles me is that as someone get sawed in half, how long can they stay like that?

11225 said:
But what puzzles me is that as someone get sawed in half, how long can they stay like that?

No one really gets sawed in half my friend,its an illusion.See the above post for an explanition.Its like that old song,*they say loves a trick of the night,and its all done with mirrors and lights*.

Well, if you mean, how long the assistant has to stay crouched, for the trick to work, the answer is two-fold.

Haven't found a vid exposing the two-model sawing trick, yet, but similar performances require the main assitant to stay put just for a minute or so.
The hidden assistant, when present, has a tougher time: she has to stay crouched inside the hollowed out compatment for the whole trick - roughly 5-10 minutes.

Some other sawing/dismembering tricks, using a larger cabinet, require less. Depends on the nature of the whole trick/performance.

EDIT:

This particular trick is the train-sawing type, and it accomodates two assistants.
The "leg half" case is actually deeper than it appears.
And if you notice, the feet are not parallel with the perceived leg line, inside the cabinet.
When the assistant gets out, the legs do not back off, but fold back.
Camera goof.

Last edited:
Here's a really nice magic/sawing/foot tickling vid I found on YouTube. It's rare in that it's f/f.

Found a better quality clip posted - apparently - by the performer himself, or somebody close to him.

-> youtube.com/watch?v=ntDbjdoaNcI

Since text links tend to have a longer Youtube life, I would recommend cutting and pasting it - as opposed to simply posting a live url.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back