• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Next Bounce Chix Comic

me103

Any idea when the next Bounce Chix comic will be released and will you give any clues to what the scenario the girls will be in? :smilelove

We don't like to give release date details as they have a habit of changing too often. As for your second question I'll leave that to Bandito and White Lotus to handle :D

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

How many Bounce Chix comics are there actually? Only you've got two links on your site that lead to the Temple of Bounce.

Temple of Bounce is the first and only Bounce Chix comic available at this time.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Hey Y'all:

Thought I'd throw in my two cents here as well ;)

Me103: As Morandilas said, we're not sure when BC2 is going to be available. I can tell you that I have scripted the entire comic, and have started on character sketches. When will the final comic be available? Not sure - will try to keep everyone informed as I work through it :)

In terms of the theme of the comic, I kinda want it to be a surprise. But I will tell you this, In Temple of Bounce (in the Chix Apartment) there are several clues as to the theme of the next episode. Its all in the little details. I'll tell ya more as we get closer to the release date :)

Thanks very much for your interest!! I can't wait to release BC2!

DEV: Thanks very much for your interest as well. Hopefully the second Bounce Chix comic will be available soon. Thank you for the support!

Morandilas: Thanks as always for your help and support!

Best,

B

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back