• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

recent true sightings

edv

TMF Regular
I have had another good run of "tickle luck". Check it out.

1. Was at a local college bar Thursday. Pretty dead for a thursday, so I'm getting my tab. There's a couple next to me. Real nice petite blonde and a guy. He's just standing there next to her talking. She's on the barstool. All of a sudden, out of the either, he starts tickling her knee! She immediatley scrunches up and giggles adorably. He then starts poking her sides. She flinches awkwardly every time he touches her ribs. But unfortunatley he never goes in for the kill. He does keep poking her off and on for the better part of five minues. Needless to say I got ANOTHER drink and stayed around for the little show. Then went home for the BIG show.(Yaqi!)
2. On Sunday two friends a guy and girl were playing around in the kitchen. Guy gets her in a full nelson and says "free shot everybody" I'm standing right there so I dig into her ribs. She SCREAMS nicely! I tickled her vigorously for a good 10 seconds then out of the corner of my eye I saw her husband walking rapidly from the other room. So I stopped, turned and tickled him too! Haha eehhheerrr, yeah..... I was drunk.
3.At a dance club 2 weeks ago. Knockout blonde walking past me with token guy in tow. Token guy starts tickling her ribs! She staggers but marches on like the true warrior I'm sure she is.

Well that's it for now sportsfans. Take care.

Peace

Ed

Thanks for sharing these sightings. I can never pass up the "Free Shots" challenge myself.:D

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back