• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Apologies From Afar, Return To The Scene, And, Finally, The Beginning Of Peace?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
On the first night of the road trip, after Mitch landed in San Fransisco, Naomi called Mitch on his cell phone, and the couple had a nearly two hour chat. The e-mail Mitch had sent Naomi had been very reflective. He apologized profusely for the actions he had done to hurt her, took full responsibility for his situation, and told Naomi that he was prepared to change, and do anything in his power to keep her, and save their marriage. In reality, Mitch was in a foul mood, and rather deep depression, for reasons having nothing to do with Naomi, or his marriage. Once baseball was gone, Naomi had the earning power, and the psychological power, in their marriage, and, Mitch didnt know how this would affect him. He kept fearing that she would suddenly forbid him to tickle her, worship her feet, and would refuse to stand barefoot on ladders for him, thus turning into a cold bitch who didnt submit to his needs. Naomi assured him that this would never happen, and told him that when he returned home, she would give him the full sexual privliges, that he had been missing during the previous couple of months, when they had been fighting. Despite her anger, Naomi professed her deep love for him:" I still love you, Mitch, you just have to treat me right. I told you that I dont care if you want to do stuff to my feet, or tickle me, or want me to stand barefoot on ladders for you. I am supposed to do those things for you. We will work on our problems, and, I want us to succeed".
On that Sunday night, when Mitch got home, Naomi was waiting for him. He arrived from Los Angeles about 1 am Monday morning. Upon seeing him, Naomi took him into the bedroom, started removing his clothes, and began kissing him. "I figure that I'm due to be screwed about a million times, for all the times we've missed in the recent past. I want you, and we are going to work on this" Naomi said. The couple went into the shower, and then, ended up on the bed, naked. "I dont know how I can love someone so much, who makes me so furious. Last week I thought we were finished, and now, all I want to do, is to fix this, and plan for the future." Naomi said. Somehow, Mitch didnt feel right focusing in on the heavy duty foot worship, and tickling, so, he just kissed Naomi a lot, and had intercourse with her. When it was over, and they lied next to each other, Naomi picked up her leg, and put her foot near Mitch's face:" Here, kiss it, you know you want to, and I'll get up the ladder for you, and let you tickle me tomorrow. I just want us to fix this, and forget about it, so that we can go on, and not dwell on it" Naomi said. "I love you" Mitch said, all choked up. "I love you too, American, always and forever" Naomi said, kissing him.
The next morning, the couple awoke, and had breakfast with their three grown children. "Your dad and I had a long talk last night when he got home. He sent me a very heartfelt email while he was away. We are going to work on things, and do our damndest not to split up. I still love your dad, and he loves me, so, we are just going to roll with the punches, and try to work this out as best we can" Naomi said. "That's good, mom, we love you both, and hope and pray you can work things out" The couple's oldest daughter, Erin, said. After the children left, Naomi took out the ladder, and stood barefoot on one of the top steps, on her toes, which gave Mitch a huge erection. When she came down, Mitch was very appreciative:" Thank you" "You're welcome. I dont know why you like that, but, nor do I have to know. If it makes you happy, then, if we are good, I want to do it for you. I want to make you happy, Mitch, but I want you to consider me, us, and our marriage" Naomi said, firmly but lovingly. Mitch went close to Naomi's face:" I am very horny, Australian, I want to fuck your brains out" Naomi smirked and looked at him:" I think that can be arranged, American, say, immediately" She replied. The couple went into bed, and had a hot intercourse session. Mitch kissed Naomi from head to toes, and did tickle her, without bondage, especially on her sides, the bare soles of her feet, and the bottoms of her toes, causing her to squeal:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG WHEN WE ARE GOOD I KNOW IAM GOING TO GET THE DAYLIGHTS TICKLED OUT OF ME! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! "Yougot it, Aussie, so, I hope we can be good, for say, the rest of our lives, so I can keep tickling the daylights out of you" Mitch said, with a smirk.
That night, after a restful and productive day, Mitch and Naomi joined the rest of the Good Guys at the ballpark, to open a homestand, and a series against Washington. Kate Hudson was on the hill. Mitch, who felt all the tension drain from his body, hit two homers, good for four runs. Kate Hudson was solid, and the team never looked back, for a 6-3 win. Gil Bellows took the ball on Tuesday night, He, too, pitched well, allowing but two runs in seven innings, in a 5-2 triumph. Charlize Theron had the start on Wednesday night, and allowed three runs in six innings, a quality start, but the Good Guys could not get enough runs, and lost, 3-1.
Thursday was an off day. The couple showed up to counesling that day, calm, and at peace:" He wrote me a very sweet and loving email from California. He told me that he loves me, and wants to work this through. We've made love more in the past four days, then we have in the previous two months. It all seems easy again." Naomi said. "Well, you two look happy. If it works, then go with it. Keep working on it, and coming here, and hopefully, things will iron themselves out" The therapist said. That night, when Mitch and Naomi got home, they made love again, and Mitch played repeatedly piggies with Naomi's toes, causing her to squeal hysterically:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG WILL YOU PLEASE STOP THAT ALREADY WITH MY TOES, AMERICAN, THEY ARE SO TICKLISH! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHE! Naomi begged, wiggling and flexing her toes as she squealed.
The Phillies came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound. She allowed no runs in eight innings, as the Good Guys got just a few runs, but it proved to be enough, in a 3-0 win. Rachel Leigh Cook had the ball on Saturday night, and was hit hard, as she took the loss, and the team had a 7-6 setback. Kate Hudson got the call, on a sunny Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate was dominant that day, pitching eight innings, allowing two hits, and striking out ten, as the Good Guys squeezed by the Phillies, 2-1.
The Reds entered Paradise on Monday, in the last series of the homestand. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night, and gave up but one run, but lost, 1-0. Sniderman juggled his lineup on Tuesday night, hoping to score a few more runs. It worked, as the team got five runs in the first inning, and another four the rest of the way, in a 9-5 win. Neve Campbell took the hill on a sunny Wednesday, in front of a sellout. Neve was not as sharp that day as the previous start, as she allowed four runs. Four runs didnt seem to phase the Good Guys, though, as their bats boomed for seven runs. The bullpen protected the lead, and the team came through with a 7-4 win, that completed a six and three homestand. It had been a calm, productive homestand, filled with solid baseball, reconciliation, and love, and now, as Mitch and the team prepared to head for Washington, he felt better about his marriage than he had for a long time.
In a rare display, the couple decided to skip the Saturday tickle party, as Mitch felt he was getting enough tickling from Naomi, and that they needed private time to work on their marriage: " I think we are going to skip that this week. I want to take Nai out alone, and just talk about us. We'll do it next time. You guys have fun" Mitch said, dressing, and leaving the clubhouse with Naomi at his side.
On Thursday night, for the first time in a long time, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to Washington: "Thank you for taking me, it means a lot" Mitch said, kissing Naomi. "You dont have to thank me, American, part of the job description as wife, remember? We had a very good homestand this time. Go off, play well, have fun, and I will be here waiting for you when you get back. We can go for two in a row then, and, if we keep on the right track, you will get a lot of privliges from me. I love you" Naomi said, passionately kissing him back. "I love you too, babe" Mitch replied, winking at his wife.
So, it had been a most productive homestand, filled with heartfelt reconstruction, lots of love, and extreme productivity. Now came a ten day road trip. Would the good times continue? What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

all right, back to paradise in well, Paradise of all places. It was good to see things at least go better. Another great one and I look forward to the next.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, back to Paradise indeed. Hopefully, they can have a peaceful period for a while.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back