• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Box

PrincessAshley

3rd Level Orange Feather
HI all. Here's another story from my friend Casey. I hope you enjoy

The Tickle Box

Ashley looked over the ad in the paper that she had received about the job opening. Ashley was a beautiful girl with blonde hair and blue eyes and she had just gotten involved in the world of magicians working as an assistant for a couple local ones. When she saw the ad that The Great Featherini was looking for a new assistant, she immediately was interested. The Great Featherini was said, by some, to be the next Houdini. A chance to work with him could really help her career she thought. Ashley pulled up to the theater where she would audition for the role of his assistant. She was wearing a white sleeveless top and jeans with flip flops. The top was just short enough to expose the bottom part of her toned belly. Ashley entered the theater where The Great Featherini was standing on the stage with a box.

“Hi Mr. Featherini, I’m Ashley, I am auditioning to be your new assistant”

Featherini looked at her and smiled.

“Of course, well come up here to the stage and we will get the audition started right away!”

Ashley climbed the stairs and walked up to the stage. She looked at the box standing upright with awe.

“What’s that for?”

“That is what we will be using for your audition. As you can see there is a bar up at the top. As my assistant, you will step into the box and reach up to the bar. Then I will lock your wrists to the bar and then as you can see where your feet go, there is a set of stocks that locks your feet in. I will then close the box and then say the magic word and if you are as good as you say you are, you will be out of the box when I open it!

“Sounds like fun!” Ashley said with excitement

“Oh it will be. Now if you could please get into position”

Ashley stepped into the box and reached up to the bar. In doing so, her top rode up and she exposed all of her tan toned belly. The Great Featherini then cuffed her wrists to the bar. He then swung the stock like contraption toward her feet, and locked it into place. He then stepped back to admire his handiwork as Ashley was completely immobile.

“Wow I really cant move. How am I supposed to escape?” Ashley asked.

“Oh you will see. Its one of my favorite tricks.”

The Great Featherini then closed the door to the box and Ashley saw nothing but black. Suddenly two panels were slid open and by the light entering Ashley noticed that the panels were where her armpits and stomach were. Then she could hear the Great Featherini.

“You see my dear; I am very picky when it comes to my assistants. I am the best and therefore I need the best assistant. And I only ask of two things of my assistants. First they must be beautiful, and you certainly are that. And second, they must be extremely….ticklish! And that we are about to find out!

Ashley couldn’t believe it! She was extremely ticklish and was trapped in a box with no way to defend herself from being tickled! Now she understood why the two panels opened up and why they were in those locations! Before she could say anything she felt hands tickling her bare belly!

“HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Ashley started laughing as she felt the hands of the Great Featherini tickling up and down her bare belly. She couldn’t move out of the way either!

“My you are ticklish my dear! I think this is going to work out very well!” the Great Featherini said with pleasure.

“Pleaaasehehehehehehehhehehe I am sooo ticklish ahahahahahahhahahahaha!” Ashley said through fits of adorable laughter.

The Great Featherini pulled out his hat.

“Let’s see what types of tricks I have in my hat to work on that cute bellybutton I see before me.”

Ashley’s eyes went wide. Her bellybutton was so ticklish! She couldn’t imagine what he could be using on it!

The Great Featherini pulled out a lucky rabbit’s foot and slowly stroked it around Ashley’s bellybutton, making her giggle and shiver all over! He then pulled out a feather duster and dusted it all over her bare belly, making Ashley laugh more. She was then caught very off guard as he dropped his hat and began to poke her exposed armpits!

“Heheheheheheheheehe” Ashley giggled and the giggles turned into cute laughter as the Great Featherini then used all his fingers to tickle Ashley’s armpits. Ashley could just watch and laugh as she saw the hands enter the box and hit every ticklish spot on her armpits.

The Great Featherini then pulled out a long feather and began to use it on her armpits. Ashley was laughing hysterically as he then placed the feather on her belly and began to tickle her bellybutton with it. The Great Featherini then stuck his head into the box and placed his mouth on Ashley’s bare belly. He then used his tongue to tickle inside her bellybutton and then blew several raspberries onto her belly!
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE” Ashley responded with laughter!

Ashley then felt herself going backwards.

“What’s happening now!” she said while trying to catch her breath.

“Its time for the second part of the audition. You certainly have a more ticklish upper body than my last assistant but now I need to know if your feet are more ticklish!”

Now Ashley was really nervous! Even with how ticklish her belly and armpits were her feet were by far her most ticklish spot!

The box came down and now Ashley was looking up at the ceiling. The Great Featherini came into view and smiled down at her.

“Please Mr. Featherini! I can’t have my feet tickled. They are my most ticklish spot! I couldn’t stand it!”

“Then you better find a way to escape The Great Featherini’s Tickle Box. No one has yet by the way.”

The Great Featherini began to walk over to where Ashley’s feet were, but not before stopping at her armpits and giving them a quick tickle and then to her belly and giving her bellybutton a poke and then a belly claw making Ashley squeal with laughter. He then walked to the other end of the box and removed a section of it, exposing Ashley’s feet locked in the stocks, still wearing her flip flops.

“Well this wont do, my assistants always need to be barefooted. What exquisite feet you have my dear Ashley.” He said as he removed her flip flops. He took his finger and slowly stroked it down the sole of Ashley’s left foot and then up her right foot. Ashley exploded into her adorable laughter.

“Heehehehehehehehehehehehehe”

The Great Featherini began to use all his fingers on the bottom of Ashley’s bare feet as she laughed hysterically! He then pulled out his hat again and pulled out a long stiff feather. He began to stroke it up and down the bottom of her feet.

“Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”

He then took the feather and used it to slide through each one of Ashleys toes! This drove Ashley wild!

“NOOOO not the toes!! Hahahaahahaahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahaahhehehhehehehehe anywhere but the toes!!”

The Great Featherini used the feather between the toes more while he reached into his hat again. He pulled out a paintbrush and what looked like a cup of milk. He then dipped the brush into the milk and began to “paint” Ashley’s feet with the brush!!

“Hehehehehehehehehehahahahaheheheehahahehehe” Ashley responded. The magician then pulled out two cats from his hat. He placed the cats on a stool in front of Ashley’s feet and the cats began to lick the milk off of the bottom of her feet!!

“AHHHH what is that!!! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA” The Great Featherini then slid underneath the box and put his hands into two openings on the sides of Ashley. He then poked Ashley from both sides on her ribs and Ashley nearly jumped out of the box!!

“Hehehehehahahheheahahhahahahahahahaha”

As the cats continued to lick Ashley’s feet the Great Featherini danced his fingers across Ashley’s waist and belly. Ashley looked around while laughing and caught something out of the corner of her eye. It was a lever just above where her hands were! In between fits of hysterical laughter every time the cats tongue hit her feet or the magician’s fingers found her belly button, Ashley grabbed the lever with her finger and pulled it down. The platform that she was on then started to rotate and Ashley found herself still locked in but facing the floor of the stage, with the Great Featherini on his back looking up at her.

“Congratulations my dear you figured out the trick!”

“Thank god! Now can I be released?”

The Great Featherini looked up at her.

“Yes you can. And I would like to officially offer the job of my new assistant to you at this time”

Ashley thought about it. It would be a lot of money and she actually found herself enjoying the experience.

“Ok I accept. When do I start?”

“Well you start right now” replied the magician as he reached his hands up toward Ashley’s belly.

The sounds of laughter were heard through the theater throughout the night.

Excellent story, Ashley, containing all of my favorite things, tickling, tortorous foot tickling, and foot licking! Amazing! Thank you!

Mitch

Princess Ashley

You Rock, Girlfriend!!!
Girlfriend... I wish!!

kiss, kiss, kiss,
tootsie tickle, tootsie tickle, tootsie tickle,
kiss, kiss, kiss,
tootsie tickle, tootsie tickle, tootsie tickle

Love you with all my heart!!
:bowing: :smilelove :Kiss2: :tickle:

Joel
PS Can I play the role of The Great Featherini ?
and get you in a pair of soft ballet slippers?
Can I buy you a pair and send the to you?
Any other gifts you'd like?

Wonderful story,Princess!

Nicely done! :2poke: The two cats for the feet were a pleasant surprise!And a tongue in the belly button drives me insane! :devil2:
Thanks for posting this!

I really don't believe in magic...

...but I'd watch this guy pull a rabbit out of a hat any day. >)

Mitchell said:
Excellent story, Ashley, containing all of my favorite things, tickling, tortorous foot tickling, and foot licking! Amazing! Thank you!

Mitch

I'm glad you liked the story. Casey does a very nice job writing these stories. :blaugh:

J.Apolo654 said:
You Rock, Girlfriend!!!
Girlfriend... I wish!!

kiss, kiss, kiss,
tootsie tickle, tootsie tickle, tootsie tickle,
kiss, kiss, kiss,
tootsie tickle, tootsie tickle, tootsie tickle

Love you with all my heart!!
:bowing: :smilelove :Kiss2: :tickle:

Joel
PS Can I play the role of The Great Featherini ?
and get you in a pair of soft ballet slippers?
Can I buy you a pair and send the to you?
Any other gifts you'd like?

Thanks for taking the time to read the story. Casey did a nice job. Ballet slippers huh.. how nice. Can you guess what size? :feets:

kilitiinko1 said:
Nicely done! :2poke: The two cats for the feet were a pleasant surprise!And a tongue in the belly button drives me insane! :devil2:
Thanks for posting this!

No problem. Casey didn't mind sharing, so I posted for him. Thanks for taking the time to read. I'm glad you enjoyed :p

Ace Riley said:
I really don't believe in magic...

...but I'd watch this guy pull a rabbit out of a hat any day. >)

Sounds good :p Thanks for reading Ace :dogpile:

Hey Princess, your friend Casey does well with his stories about you but then he has that reality to draw from, by being your friend. He's a lucky guy and you are very nice to share these stories. Thank you!

PokeyinMich said:
Hey Princess, your friend Casey does well with his stories about you but then he has that reality to draw from, by being your friend. He's a lucky guy and you are very nice to share these stories. Thank you!

No problem. I'm sure he'll write some more stories in the future. Thanks for reading them though. I'm sure he appreciates it as much as I do. Talk with you soon on yahoo by the way :xpulcy:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back