• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Me (music video, the word only)

The song itself is terrible, musically speaking....but the lyrics are great!

I always knew one day there'd be a dancey tune like this!

I should have put a warning for musicians and music lovers... the moonlight sonata it is not... heck, hit me baby one more time it is not... but it has other appeals I think.

Yeah i wont be buying her album sadly, but the lyrics were damn cool ^^ whoever wrote that has to be in the same boat as us really. (i dont think she wrote it because.. well itd take a lot of effort to be that terrible a singer AND a writer)

Very interesting lady from Australia; has a lot of MySpace profiles, and is probably an upcoming talent. She is a multitalent whom can very well promote herself. And I wouldn't mind tickling her feet and toes..... :tickle:

Dayum! Not my kind of music, but I'd me more than happy to whip out my... :wow: um, Les Paul and write a heavy guitar line for that if she'd come and sing it for me.

The song works for ME! I think it's HOT & SEXY...

I would absolutely LOVE to tickle her! :woot:

I think this is the first mainstream song that I've ever heard that actually promotes being tickled as a positve AND sexual thing...does anybody here know of any other song that does this?

Id tickle her toes and feet anytime (and more lol). But yes, song/music wise it sucks. Now, I will say, it does have some potential though..if real musicians and a real producer would come in and rework the tune..it could be some kick ass shit..but this day in age..both of those options are unfortunatly gone :(

Er... I most definitely would NOT tickle her. After watching that video even her laughter is more of her voice than I could stand.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back