• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles - Two Ladies and A Malboro (*/FF All Over)

Wii

TMF Master
Yay for my new successful series! I decided to go ahad and make the adventures of Jackle, Blok, Isla, and Lily continue! Although the goblins don't get to do any tickling this time around, they do set up the future tickle scene with the Malboro. How? Well, you'll see.

Enjoy the story! Part 3 will hopfully come soon!

As the caravan made its way down a hill, the caravaners were all huddled inside. Isla, Blok, Jackle, and Lily were all inside the caravan. Both Isla and Lily remembered what happened back at the forest. Two goblins tied them up and tickled them senseless. They have never been so embarrassed in their lives, especially Lily. She was a thief, for Pete sake, it was an embarrassment of her tribe for them to see her like that. Isla, however, didn’t take it so badly. She knew something embarrassing would happen sooner or later, so she thought it would be better to get it out of the way now then later. Lily hoped that the trip into the Mushroom Forest would be a lot better and not be a tickle fest again like it was before. Lily was a bit upset over the fact that Isla revealed them to have ticklish feet also. Blok noticed the upset Lily and tapped Jackle on the shoulder.

“What?” asked Jackle. Blok lowered his head as he whispered into Jackle’s ear. “I think we should apologize to Isla and Lily for doing what we did. I mean, it was kind of mean of us to do such a thing to them. We are their friends, you know?” whispered Blok. Jackle sighed. Blok was right. It was kind of mean for them to tickle the daylights out of Isla and Lily. Besides, he had no other friends to turn to after that little shoplifting incident back at the market when he was younger. He looked over to Isla and Lily and took a deep breath.

“Look, we’re sorry, alright?” said Jackle. “If you guys didn’t want to be tickled, you could’ve just said so.” Isla smiled warmly at the two males. “Its ok.” said Isla, “I thought it was a pretty funny situation we found ourselves in.” Both Blok and Jackle were glad Isla took it nicely, but Blok could tell that Lily was still upset. “Its going to take more than a simple apology to get me to like you two freaks again.” said Lily. Jackle frowned at this and lowered his eyebrows in anger. He knew he made Lily upset, but she didn’t need to be a jerk about it. “Geez, Lily, just be glad we even came to save you and Isla.” said Jackle, “If I had known you would be this upset over something as stupid as being tickled, we should’ve just gone back to the caravan and leave you with those two goblins.” Lily got even madder. “Oh, like you care!” exclaimed Lily, “I bet you were just sitting there watching us laugh our heads off!” “Oh please, I have better things to do than watch you two embarrass yourselves.” Jackle said. “Oh! Like what? Spy on other girls getting tickled?” she asked in a loud voice. “Please be quiet, you two!” said Blok, “Arguing will get us nowhere. Don’t forget, we still have to fill up our chalices with enough myrrh to last us for the coming years.” Both Lily and Jackle turned away from each other. Their relations were turning sour after that incident in the forest. Blok and Isla looked at each other with worry that one of them might run off somewhere and leave the group, thus committing suicide by breathing the miasma.

Meanwhile, two familiar goblins were exploring the Mushroom Forest as they made their way inside. The Goblin Mage decided to give them a second chance, seeing as how they almost managed to obtain information from their subjects about their strange bucket. “Real nice of the boss to give us a second chance.” said Mio. “Yeah, real nice of him to say if you fail again, your butts will be in my stew.” said Joyl sarcastically. “Well, at least we’re still alive, right?” asked Mio. “Yeah, I guess that’s a good point. This just means we need to find those two girls again.” That’s when they noticed that there was a caravan a little ways away. Sure enough, it was the very same caravan they saw in the forest. “Isn’t that the same caravan those girls were in?” asked Joyl. “I don’t know. They all look the same to me.” said Mio. A hard smack came to his head as Joyl lowered his hand. “It’s the same one, you idiot.” said Joyl. They looked around the caravan, but saw no signs of anyone, not even the girls. All that was there were the papaopamus that pulled the caravan. They decided to search the caravan that might come in handy. Soon, one of the goblins found something.

“Hey, I found something!” said Joyl. He looked at the bag and saw that the name was “Enlarging Powder”. “What’s a bag of our Enlarging Powder doing in their thing?” asked Mio. “Does it matter where they got it? We can use it for our advantage!” said Joyl. “C’mon!” Mio followed his goblin partner deep into the Mushroom Forest. Eventually, Joyl’s hands got tired from carrying the bag, so he gave it to Mio. On their way out, Mio noticed a small Malboro following them. Thinking nothing of it, he kept walking with his friend, but then the Malboro caught his leg with one of its vines. Mio tripped and fell, plus he threw the Enlarging Powder into the air. The bag landed on the tiny Malboro, the bag covered its entire body. Mio quickly grabbed the bag, but found it empty. “What’s taking you?” asked Joyl, “C’mon!” He then noticed Mio pointing at the Malboro. Joyl sighed as the tiny Malboro started to shake. Mio freaked and kicked it down a hill. Joyl then walked up to the clumsy goblin and took the bag. That’s when he noticed the bag was empty and gave Mio a good smack. “That’s the last time I leave something with you.” He said as he grabbed Mio’s arm and dragged him off out of the forest.

The Malboro fell down the hill, hitting a bump or two until it eventually hit the hard ground. It started to slither away until it heard some footsteps. “Hey, I found another monster!” yelled out Jackle to the rest as he spotted the Malboro. Everyone gathered around him with their weapons, ready for anything. “Ok, I’m ready for ya, you scrimpy plant!” said Jackle with pride. The Malboro then burped loudly and started to shake uncontrollably. The Malboro suddenly started to grow. And grow, and grow, and grow until it was ten times the group’s size. “Nice one, Jackle. I think you just made it mad.” said Lily. Jackle growled and charged at the giant Malboro, but one of the large vines of the plant knocked him into one of the mushroom trees, a couple feet away out of the chalice’s protection field. “Crap, Jackle!” said Blok as he sped off to aid his friend, which left Isla and Lily to distract the huge shrub.

Lily charged at the huge Malboro with her racket in hand. Isla followed at the same pace. She needed a good place to put the chalice so she and Lily would be safe. She set it down beside her and the Malboro as she drew her sword. She started cutting the vines on the plant, but that wasn’t working. She looks over at Lily, who was trying her hardest to beat the pulp out of this giant plant, but to no avail. She started to breathe heavily from being tired as two vines head right for them. The vines catch them by surprise as they wrap themselves around their arms and lifted them off the ground. More vines came and tied their legs and feet together in place. The girls’ weapons were dropped to the ground as they struggled to break free. In the process of breaking free, Lily’s sandals fell off by accident, and Isla’s shoes flew right off as she struggled to break free, as she forgot to tie them together before they ventured inside the forest. More vines came from the Malboro as the girls watched the vines get closer. Now things were getting kinda scary. For one, they’re dealing with a creature that can easily eat or kill them with ease, and two, they’re bound by the Malboro’s vines, unable to reach their weaponry. They had no way of protecting themselves of what oncoming attack the Malboro was about to do. Both girls closed their eyes and waited for the inevitable.

They didn’t get their inevitable doom like they thought, though. Instead, one of the vines started to rub against Lily’s stomach. This mad Lily smile and giggle as the vine danced over her exposed stomach. The vine would reach inside her belly button and she would shriek. Lily looked over and saw Isla getting the same treatment, except she was smiling and giggling more than she was at this. Two more vines came over and started to scribble under Lily’s exposed armpits. She shrieked with laughter at this. She tried to lower her arms, but forgot that the Malboro’s vines still had a tight grip of her hands. She looked over and saw Isla swinging back and forth, trying to escape the tickly vines, which proved to no avail as the vines closed in on her ad scribbled up and down her armpits, which made her shriek more than Lily. Both girls were getting tickled under their arms and their ribs and stomachs for a good while, until the Malboro flipped them over, exposing their feet. Lily started to get more afraid again. Isla was as well. “No, no, no!” exclaimed Lily as she saw the vines move up to her bare feet. Her voice fell to deaf ears as the vines reached for her soles. One of the Malboro’s vines then poked Lily’s foot. She shrieked again and twitched her foot. The Malboro did the same to Isla. She, like Lily, also shrieked with laughter from the poke. Then, all of the vines then started to scribble all over Isla’s socked feet. She screamed with laughter that could even deafen Mogs. Using one eye, she looked over at Lily, who was a wreak from the vines dancing on her bare feet. She was already in tears from laughing so hard. Isla then laughed louder than even Lily suddenly, as her socks started to tear apart and soon, the bottoms of her feet were exposed to tickling, leaving her screeching with laughter. Suddenly, the vines stopped, and both girls softened their laughter as they were turned right-side up. Then, the vines separated their legs and held up their hands in the air as more vines started to tickle them all over their body. Their armpits, their ribs, their stomachs, and even their feet were all now being at the ticklish mercy of the Malboro’s tickly vines. Both girls were screaming with laughter and both of their eyes were even tearing. They were afraid they were gonna pass out and faint.

“RAAAAH!” yelled Jackle as he cut the vines holding and tickling Lily. He swung his spear at the vines, cutting them on contact. Lily fell to the ground a giggling mess, while Blok charged up a fire spell. “Fire!” he said as a fireball blasted out of his hammer and into the vines. The vines retracted from Isla’s ticklish spots and retreated back to the Malboro’s body, leaving Isla, like Lily, a giggling mess and red in the face. Jackle then stood beside Blok as thy looked at each other and shook their heads. Suddenly, both warriors suddenly had a red aura surrounding the both of them as they looked at the giant Malboro. Then, they held out their hands as they ushered the spell. “Firaga!” they said as a massive fireball, matching the Malboro’s size, engulfed the giant plant into flames. The plant monster roared with pain as it started to shrink back into its regular size. Lily got up, still weak from all the tickling, picked up her racket, and ran towards the tiny Malboro. She then gave the Malboro a good whack as the plant was soared away into the distance.

They eventually found their second mana tree and gained another drop of myrrh into Blok’s chalice. Two drops down, one more to go. As they went back inside the caravan, before they took off, Jackle was setting up the papaopamus to get ready to go. Then, Lily tapped him on the shoulder behind him. When Jackle turned around, Lily hugged him. Jackle, a bit dumbfounded at this, decided to just roll with it. Lily then let go and started to speak. “Thank you, Jackle.” She said, “If you hadn’t have come save us, me and Isla would’ve became that plant’s dinner. It’s because of you that I’m standing here now. Thank you.” She then gave him a kiss on the forehead, which made Jackle blush a bit. He then snapped back into reality. It was part of his culture that he had to be strong. He couldn’t show emotion, or it would embarrass his culture. Lily giggled at him ad stepped into the caravan. Meanwhile, Blok ran right inside the caravan, trying to stay away from Isla’s ever-loving happiness to him. “Aw, c’mon, Blok. I just want to give you something.” she said. Sighing since he saw no way out, Blok jumped out of his hiding place as Isla kissed his helmet and gave him a big hug. Although no one could notice, since his face was covered by a metal mask, he was kinda blushing at Isla’s actions toward him. “I’m so grateful that you saved me from that big plant thing. Thank you, thank you, thank you!” she said in her cute girlish tone. “Alright, everyone,” said Jackle, “inside the caravan. We’re pulling out!” Everyone got inside the caravan as it mad its way up a hill towards an opening leading to an underground mine.

“Um, now what?” asked Mio. “What do you mean now what?” said Joyl, “We follow them inside, that’s what!” “But doesn’t the Mine of Cathuriges belong to the Orc King?” asked Mio. Joyl looked at the sign and, sure enough, the arrow pointing to the caravan was the Mine of Cathuriges. “Aw nuts.” said Joyl as he grabbed Mio’s nose away from an apple tree and walked towards the Mine of Cathuriges, which was under Orc territory.

That was an awesome story! I can't believe you haven't gotten more replies. All right everyone, comments are MANDATORY!

Scinsor said:
That was an awesome story! I can't believe you haven't gotten more replies. All right everyone, comments are MANDATORY!

Sorry. I didn't know that he finished it already. So here's mine. "That was amazing! I hope that the next one comes out good as well."

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back