• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just wanted to throw some obscure gems out there...

makemlaugh2003

TMF Master
...that I haven't ever seen any make reference to on this site before. Luckilly, I was able to see all three of these on TV and didn't have to rely on tapings or rebroadcasts from on-line sites, wherein the picture and/or sound quality can sometimes be compromised. Anyhow, anyone else remember these three?

1) On an older episode of "America's Funniest Home Videos" (Bob Saget was still hosting), during a clip that featured animals, an elephant was walking along toward a young lady that was lying down in front of it and laughing quite heartily at it. The elephant reached down with its trunk and touched the woman's ankles, bare in her flats, and her expression became greatly intensified and she jerked her legs back. There was no sound, since some musical montage was playing over it, but the woman was obviously laughing hysterically and it was just plain cute

2) There was an episode of "Mad About You" in which Paul and Jamie went on a cruise and were immediately befriended, in fact bombarded, by an overzealously friendly couple. The wife seemed very concerned that a pale Jamie, sitting with her legs crossed on a beach chair, would get sunburned, and began to spray her legs with some sort of sunblock. Jamie protested a bit, but when the wife sprayed the bottoms of Jamie's bare feet, she openly giggled just as the scene was changing.

3) Back when Gwen Owens, a young, cute, black host was on QVC years ago, there was a segment pushing Pilates exercise videos and equipment. The star of the video was helping Owens exercise, and she was flexing her legs using some stretchable bands that stirrupped around the bottoms of her bare feet. When the Pilates expert adjusted the stirrups, she clearly brushed her fingers along Gwen's arches, and she adorably giggled, "Hee hee! My sensitive feet..."

Now, in my mind and heart, none of these gems will ever compare to the simple elegance of that McDonald's commercial from '79 where a teenage girl was buried in the sand at the beach and was having her feet tickled, or that old Vaseline Petroleum Jelly ad where a young girl kept asking members of her family what they were doing as they were applying it, encountered her teenage sister who said she was "fixing up these beat up old feet with no shoes on" and the young girl tickled the bottom of her foot...but I still enjoyed them immensely and am curious if anyone else remembers them.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back