• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Dreamworld (Fantasy Tickling) Part I

CrazyTickler

TMF Expert
Meagan had awoken with a headache, one of the last thing she remembered was she smelled a strange gas and she swore she saw a walking and talking wolf say "Leave the others take her."

The last thing she remembered was that shw was on a trip with her professor of her favorite class "Myths & Legends 101", his wife, and few seniors to Ireland to find the "key" to the mythical "Dreamworld" a universe were Humans, Goblins, Centaurs, and anthropomorphic (attribution of human beheavior or characteristics to non human things like animals, plants, ect) animals.

Meagan was relived that the clothes she was wearing were still in tack, she was wearing her school colors of emerald green and gold hooded sweatshirt and shorts, she than tried to run and the wolves gave chase.

She thanked her parents for all the Basketball she played and at 18 years old was in the prime of her college career.

She ran and ran until she fell in a wooded area and was surrounded by the wolves how then said "Well, well, look what we caught." with that they slowly began to surround her.

One of them began to sniff her and said "She smells so pretty and the reddish yellow hair remindes me of strawberries." than the wolves surrounder and said "Whats the matter you hurt youself? To bad."

Then when all hope seemed she herd thumping of what appeared horse hoves (sorry don't know horse body parts) however she was suprised by what she saw.

What she saw was a centaur with a long pony tail and brown leather armor and it spoke with a commanding voice "Enough! you have steeped into our territory get out NOW!!!" with that another wolf appeared much larger and older and said "I see your still the control freak right, Demetri?

Demetri than walked up to the wolf and said "Your cubs have steped into my territory which if remember is strictly forbidden Gaius, trying to eat a human which is also forbidden."

Than one of the cubs began to speak "But father Gaius we weren't going to eat the human we were just going to have a little fun with her but she ran." Gaius walked over to the cub and struck it and said "I have no use for the excuses of children."

With that the wolves left and Meagan still in a little shock began to run away and Demetri said to another Centaur "Make sure she stays out of trouble, Jarous." and an immediate "Yes sir" followed.

As Meagan ran she found herself in a small villiage where the inhabitants appeared to be human. However when she got a little closer notice that they had cat-like ears and a tail like a cat (Imagine Thundercats and anime Catgirls).

When they noticed her the quickly went into there houses execept one that went up to introduce herself "Don't worry they always do that when an outsider comes, oh how rude I am Alix what is your name friend?" as she held out her hand to greet her.

"I'm Meagan, pleasure to meet you." Meagan said shaking her hand. After the townspeople saw this they began to come out to greet the new stranger. Than they began to ask questions and she anwswered to the best she could.

Than Meagan began to walk when suddenly "OWW, my ankle!" as she fell down. the townspoeple gathered around and asked her whats wrong, to which she replied "I think I sprained my ankle."

Than a older "Catman" and a younger "Catman" (at least in his early twenties) came out and said "Take her to our house we will take care of her there." when Meagan got there she was put on a bed and was told to lay down, and relax.

Than the older "Catman" abrouptly left and said "I have appointment to make Lucas, take it from here." with that Lucas began massageing her feet. Meagan didn't resist as he slowly rubbed up and down her arches, that is until he accidently tickled her with his tail.

She yelp and he quickliy said "Sorry" and began again. a couple weeks later she was out walking with Alix and her boyfriend Lucas when they stopped at an watering area and she said "Lets go swimming you guys."

After a little bit of swimming they set up a picnic and was eating and than Lucas winked at Alix and they slowly approached Meagan and Lucas asked "Hey Meg are you ticklish?" to which she said "No, I am not." and began tickling her and she satrted laughing "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEEH ALRIGHT I'M TICKLISH STOPH AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEH."

Than they began tickling her feet and the laughter just got louder and louder "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY FEET ANYTHING BUT MY FEET AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHEHEHEHEHEH."

Than they stopped and Lucas began tickling Alix "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH STOP LUCS THIS IS NOT FUNNY."

Than they tried to tickle Lucas and he didn't start laughing and he said "You now I am not ticklish." But they kept trying and trying ang got no reaction. After a make out session between Lucas and Alix, they decided to call it a day and head home.

But when they were leaving unknown to them they were being followed and the figures dressed in black said "The girls will be perfect for Lord Zicor."

While on the way home they were talking and Lucas said with a serious tone "Here we use tickling as play thing but others however some would use it to gain something."

But when they got half way back to the villiage they saw one the villiagers running away and she said "Run, as fast as you can there attacking The Goblins are attacking, there everywhere."

Meagan, Clara, and Lucas barely escaped but the woman was not so lucky and was captured. But when it seemed they would be caught the Goblin howed in pain and died.

Jaurous appeared and said "Climb on." as they did Alix felt something tugging at her feet and they saw she was roped around her ankle and she screamed "NO!! LET ME GO!!!" as she fell off Jarous; than Lucas yelled "ALIX!!!"

He than attemted to reach out and grab her and both Jauros and Meagan grabbed him and yelled "NO!" he just watch as they got further and futher until she disappeared from sight.

End of Part I (please review and post comments, Later!)

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back